kaorialfred is offline Member

Genotropin vs generic my opinion

So I was off a certain compounded pharmacy brand of GH wich it took about 3 months before I started to feel anything remotely related to taking HGH. Now I had been without GH for about 4 months. I didn't do the generic figured I would try and get my insurance to cover it. So it had to be name brand. So got my Ginotropin started using it Feb. Script was for 4 IU a day. I said I would start with 2 and see if I would have to work my way up. So now we are on 2nd week and I kid you not I feel like I was on before I got off. Which to me means that the stuff I was getting before was IN MY OWN OPINION weak. I don't think I will ever use anything other. Now I have new insurance and it covers and only offers lilly product for 100. bucks I get a 90-day supply. Plus that's needles and cotton swabs included. 4 IU a day and it name brand. All I can say is sweet. But I still love my old Cigna Health plan. They covered everything. The insurance we have now doesn't cover jack. My test/thyroid/gh isn't covered at all. Glad my wife's company got a new plan. They freaking need it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So you are saying you like the Jino much better than generic at the same dosage?

spartus1 is offline New Member
    Red can you give me a hand here? I have read you and I know that you have a ton of knoledge in this area.
    I have been reading for months and have gotten a pretty good understanding on basic cycles. I just joined today. I need advise on what direction to go now.

I have two weeks left on my first 12 week cycle.

I am 6"2" 47 YRS old, (Much younger than my years) weight 240, 20.5 % BF, I have been weight lifting for 15 years. I started my Cycle 12/4/05.

500 mg Entanate per week Sunday and Thursday 250 each.
    20 MG Nolvadex ED
    2 IU HGH ED 5AM 1 IU 4PM 1 IU
    D-bols week 4 & 5 30 mg ED 6 doses
    Vitimans Muti ED
    Milk thistle 800 mg ED
    200 mg B6 ED

I went from 210 to 240, 4,000 calories ED 400 grams protine ED, Good sleep good diet. Except some drinking on weekends.

My goal now is to drop 11 LBS of body fat and not lose too much of my gains going into my PCT. I would like to use some of the stuff that I have on hand to my benifit, I am not 100% sure what would be best for me at this point.

Here's some of the stuff I have on hand.
    HCH, HGH, Clen , T3, R3 IGF-1 Long, Proviron , Nolvadex, Clomed.

Could you guys give me a stack that you might recommend for an optimial PCT cycle.

I paln to hit cycle two after 12 weeks off. My second cycle will include Deca in the first four weeks but no D-bols.

Thanks for the time!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I believe he is now taking Genotropin (Upjohn-Pharmacia), not the Chinese Jintropin.
    sorry I keep forgeting the names are so close and spin offs.

Genotropin
    Pharmacia & UpJohn Company

Sorry about the confusion..
    I'm saying that I don't have experince like some of you on this board. But in the time that I have been on HGH, I have used a compounded brand. Now Im just barely at the second week and I feel like I felt right before I was coming off, which was about 8-9 months of use. I had also ran IFG-1 Mr brand for a while too. I had increased my dosage at the end of the compound run from 2 to 4 and I found it to actually feel a diffrence in workouts and vascularity. Now just using 2 of a pharmacy company brand I get that at half the dose and half the time. I hover around 250-262 but I don't think weight had much to do with it. I also have been training heavy with a 2 workout partners and I was eating heavy for about 4 months now before I started. Yesterday on the scale it said 259 so I'm going to start a cutter in March as soon as I get my tren . We shall see what happens then I have to have some bloodwork done before hand.

I know somem have said that there is no diffrence in the chinese and the pharmacy, but I feel there is a diffrence between the compounded to the pharmacy brand.
    This is just me, I'm not a vet or high post count, but I'm giving my experience with the two types of HGH that I have done.

Good feedback Fred, I enjoy posts like this.

Spartus, try cutting and pasting your question in a new thread.

the reason I made the post is I have been here for a while and I had almost just given up on trying to get stuff for cheap. I have med condition and I have to do TRT/HRT. I would love to live needle free at 34 but that's not going to happen. I was going to try the chinese route a while ago because mostly it was cheaper than the HRT clinics compounded hgh. Now I was going to get the Jino and run it because of the compounded just price alone made more sense. Who cares if a dr. wrote me the script and its a med conditon. I would love to save some money just like the next joe who's buying underground stuff. Now that we have gone thru the hoops and fought to get US Pharmacy grade HGH. I would never buy the compounded stuff or chinese. Trust me that compounded pharmacy I have tried there deca ,winny, and anavar . I found them all okay, but then again I was a newbie and a dr. told me I could just try it to see if I would benefit from diffrent meds, than the standard test therapy. I took a chance and I'm cool that I found this stuff out. I think my experience is better than the average joe hunting around and trying to find some underground stuff. Not saying that all undergound stuff is not good. I haven't that kind of experince. But as a medical need consumer, I would rather get my scripts from a Dr. run and fight with the insurance companies to get pharmacy grade test and hgh. I loved MR IGF-1 and would love to see the effects of it when used with a stronger brand of HGH. So I'm debating between the tren run (quality is up in the air because I have never made it) or IGF-1 run. Also just hearing about china IGF-1 also makes me curious but its like MR has and earned my trust. I still trust the HRT clinic meds just I know that its not a strong as us pharm brands.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 02-12-2006 at 04:31 PM.

supersteve Guest
    I'm the opposite.
    I find the sides to be worse from generic than jintropin (namely carpal tunnel).
    MR's igf-1 is great, but I noticed similar results from generic chinese lr3. I'm sure that's what he uses anyways.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Bro you can bet that anything the Chinese copy is just as good or better than your name brand. I can bet you that there will bemore guys swearing by chinese generic HGH over most if not all nmae brand and for the money there is no comparison. I'll forever stick with Chinese generic.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    yes I love chinese generic been on it for 15 weeks and up 20lbs now, by far the most muscle I have ever gained in a cycle and im still ripped. Nothing but generic as long as its out for me.

What is your dosage and dosing protocol (ex. 5on2off, 4on4off etc..?)

Running anabolics as well or just GH?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Bro you can bet that anything the Chinese copy is just as good or better than your name brand. I can bet you that there will bemore guys swearing by chinese generic HGH over most if not all nmae brand and for the money there is no comparison. I'll forever stick with Chinese generic.
    The thing is this isn't a thread about what brand is better. Its me giving my personal opinion and experience about COMPOUNDED HGH VS US PHARMACY BRAND HGH.
    I know I hear all the time that the chinese version is just as good as american.Which that's fine for them but as for me I'don't have a lot of time to see which version works the best. I have tried two avenue and that's about all I need to do. Unlike others here, I'm not using HGH for BB purpose. I'm using it because I don't and haven't been producing IGF-1 or test. I'm giving a view from a medical need standpoint. Sure if my insurance sucked and I need to use HGH along with my other meds. I would if needed order chinese insted of compounded.

Also the biggest diffrence with me using my insurance is that If I feel my stuff or bloodwork shows that there is not inmprovement in levels, once tested for rejection anti-bodies, then other test to actually see what is going wrong. I can get a full refund if the GH is not good or if I got a bad batch. Don't know if the chinese or compounded company will do that.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    yea bro I am doing 5on 2 off of HGH and when I gained the majority of my weight this cycle I was up to 6IUs a day and the pumps were crazy, then i had to drop down to 2 IUs because I was running out now im going back up for another round. I am also taking 1200mg Test E and 600mg deca /week and will do d-bol 4weeks on and 4 weeks off the entire cycle.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Id guess that alot of your gains in muscle can be attributed to 2 grams of juice your shooting a week Just my 2 cents

Agreed, very unlikely it is from GH. I'm doing 10IU EOD and haven't seen a dramatic weight increase.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Agreed, very unlikely it is from GH. I'm doing 10IU EOD and haven't seen a dramatic weight increase.
    Any strength increase or change in physique at that dose?

I'm stacking it with other anabolics so it's hard to say. One thing I have noticed in the short time I've been on it is my hardness and vascularity have stuck even while on Drol and eating a high calorie diet. Strength is up quite a bit (probably due to anabolics), and my joints and tendons don't hurt under heavy weight like they usually do. Hard to pinpoint what the GH is doing exactly.

I Love This Stuff, Name Brand Gh Is The Sh"t!!!!!

Fred, would you take a moment and detail what the benefits you feel and see are with the GH?

I'm 34 also and would like to use Gh as preventive maintaince. I fear that I'm just not aging as well as i should or could be for alot of reasons, and I'd like your opinion on the anti-aging beneifits of GH.. Thanks bro

the only thing I'm on right now is Gh and test which is a part of my HRT/TRT protocol. I am over the bloating phase and I was doing 1gram of test before I started the GH and the bloat has gone but so has my cardio increased. So far I a black man has gotten compliments about my skin. Which when I was on Signature's brand of GH I never heard. I haven't noticed a strengh increase, mostly because I haven't been doing 4 iu I'm still on 2. I plan on bumping it up by middle March or April. Some very noticeble love handle lost. I took pictures and I will post after 6 months to be fair to comparison. Oh and sleeping better.

Thank you sir. Look foward to before and after pics!

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    compounded growth hormone is still a us pharmacy grade, it is compounded in the pharmacy, I would have to say a name brand like genotropin will give you way better results then jintropin. And yes you can see results off of name brand growth for ex genotropin real fast, atleast all my patients say so, and all of them including myself like the name brand way better then jintropin, and compounded and if somebody believes jintropin is better they say that because they can either not afford the name brand or they have never tried it

Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    compounded growth hormone is still a us pharmacy grade, it is compounded in the pharmacy, I would have to say a name brand like genotropin will give you way better results then jintropin. And yes you can see results off of name brand growth for ex genotropin real fast, atleast all my patients say so, and all of them including myself like the name brand way better then jintropin, and compounded and if somebody believes jintropin is better they say that because they can either not afford the name brand or they have never tried it
    so what type of dR.are you?
    sorry just curious.
    Some people will argue with you all day that the compounded or chinese generic is just as good as name brand.

Thread Information