slowpain is offline Associate Member

pre WO shots of IGF-1,HGH and test susp.

This is what Im about to try bros what do you think?
    I am gona make a pre workout concauction of IGF-1 LR3, HGH, Test suspension, and later maybe nandrolone suspension or tren suspension also.

I will inject 30min before my workout bilateral shots of 30mcg IGF-1, 1IU HGH, 30mg test suspension in each side and see what kind of pump I will get. Im going to do chest tomorrow and was thinking of my upper pecs, I will let you guys know how it goes.

I already know I love IGF-1 before workout as there is no comparison in the pumps you get, I was already doing IM bilateral shots pre workout of IGF-1 but I was taking the HGH at 2IUs sub-Q, and havnt added the test suspension yet.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can say that I have tried LR3 pre-workout and loved it. Took in an hour before with an ultra fuel and the pumps were sick. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut that was about it.

I dont see how the GH would benefit but the suspension would. Are you injecting it for more of a pump or are you injecting it twice a day to compliment a cycle?

Well Im only going to be injecting the suspension before my workout because I am already on 1200mg test E and 50mg test prop EOD so im not really worried about test fluctuations too much, however I am woried about the horrible acne I got last time I took test suspension.

I am looking for site growth with this method and thats it, It will be worth a try anyway.

I did use test suspension and winny for localized growth before and I got realy good pumps with it so I will see, however I will never inject winny again, it gave me way to much joint pain in the elbows.

So you have used suspension and have gotten horrible acne? You have also used Winny and have gotten horrible joint pain? And the purpose of all of this is to see if there was any localized site growth?

From my research localized spot injecting will NOT cause any added growth. Plus my many runs with LR3 sealed that myth for me.

I think you're running that for all the wrong reasons. But since it seems you're going to do it keep us all updated. I"m curious to hear the results, just afraid that I already know the answer. Best of Luck buddy!!!

Logan13 is offline Banned

pwo

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    This is what Im about to try bros what do you think?
    I am gona make a pre workout concauction of IGF-1 LR3, HGH, Test suspension, and later maybe nandrolone suspension or tren suspension also.

I will inject 30min before my workout bilateral shots of 30mcg IGF-1, 1IU HGH, 30mg test suspension in each side and see what kind of pump I will get. Im going to do chest tomorrow and was thinking of my upper pecs, I will let you guys know how it goes.

I already know I love IGF-1 before workout as there is no comparison in the pumps you get, I was already doing IM bilateral shots pre workout of IGF-1 but I was taking the HGH at 2IUs sub-Q, and havnt added the test suspension yet.
    I know that Jay says that he loved pre-workout IGF because the pumps were great, which they are, but I believe that these crazy pumps hindered my workout. I go immediately after workout and inject the IGF.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    but I believe that these crazy pumps hindered my workout. I go immediately after workout and inject the IGF.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the flip of the coin, I like this. I love it when people have other insight rather then just saying "I agree" or "agreed" this will lead to a more lucrative thread.

The pumps were INSANE throughout my workout but cant say there was any other added benefit. I love insane pumps b/c they give me better workout, as I"m sure any other person can agree. So yes there was a point to Pre workout in my case.

I saw my best results when running 120mcg dispersed over 3X a day. AM, Pre and Post workout. My 3rd dose (PWO) was taken about 2-3 hours following my preworkout. Preworkout for the pumps and PWO for its Insulin like shuttling characteristics.

Logan13 is offline Banned

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the flip of the coin, I like this. I love it when people have other insight rather then just saying "I agree" or "agreed" this will lead to a more lucrative thread.

The pumps were INSANE throughout my workout but cant say there was any other added benefit. I love insane pumps b/c they give me better workout, as I"m sure any other person can agree. So yes there was a point to Pre workout in my case.

I saw my best results when running 120mcg dispersed over 3X a day. AM, Pre and Post workout. My 3rd dose (PWO) was taken about 2-3 hours following my preworkout. Preworkout for the pumps and PWO for its Insulin like shuttling characteristics.
    Wow, you split it up 3x? Have you tried 80mcgs at one time, any thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Wow, you split it up 3x? Have you tried 80mcgs at one time, any thoughts.

I've tried 100mcg both split over 2X a day and all PWO. Cant say I saw a differnece in the two. Results were the same, great decrease in BF% and no increase in LBM..............

I dont know bro I think getting pumped is the reason behind muscle growth if a bodybuilder, I mean look at pros like Jay Cutler. I have two of his videos and I shit yoiu not the guy is freakin pumped like he just injected IGF-1 all day long and he is a freakin beast. He put up over 400lbs on incline bench 2 weeks after his arnold classics comp for reps. Thats ****in strength, and you can tell the pumps freakin hurt too by faces he makes. I want that feeling.

Thread Information