Thread: Lr3

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Lr3

just wondering if igf1 is a waste or not i have 4ml in my fridge ???

just coz i'll have to slap myself about if i could have apent the money on HGH and picked the wrong choice

goose is offline Banned
    It won`t give you LBM,but you will get a reduction in BF%,if you have these expectations you will be OK.

goose4..

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    is this the first time with lr3 for you?

i don't think its a waste, infact i really like it despite what others may say.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    It won`t give you LBM,but you will get a reduction in BF%,if you have these expectations you will be OK.

goose4..

thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    is this the first time with lr3 for you?

i don't think its a waste, infact i really like it despite what others may say.

-rodge

yeah mate this is my first time with lr3

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I say go for it.

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Since it's your first go 50-60mcg post work out, eat lots of protein, to add LBM. Make sure you do a car/protein shake after your injection. 1 hour later drink another shake, then in 1 more hour eat a meal with cars and protein. Aget that if you are trying to drop BF lower your carbs or you can drop thme altogether.

Here's the simplest way to know if you're eating to much protein, if your gas smells like something died, back down some. You can try adding some yogart to your diet, the live enzymes can help to digest the extra protein. If it doesn't help lower your protein some or more if you already lowered it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Since it's your first go 50-60mcg post work out, eat lots of protein, to add LBM. Make sure you do a car/protein shake after your injection. 1 hour later drink another shake, then in 1 more hour eat a meal with cars and protein. Aget that if you are trying to drop BF lower your carbs or you can drop thme altogether.

Here's the simplest way to know if you're eating to much protein, if your gas smells like something died, back down some. You can try adding some yogart to your diet, the live enzymes can help to digest the extra protein. If it doesn't help lower your protein some or more if you already lowered it.

JohnnyB

what about 100mcg pwo ???

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    what about 100mcg pwo ???
    For a first time around try 50mcg PWO ED. After 1-2 weeks see how you feel. I for one didnt see anythign at 40mcg and after bumping my dose up to 80mcg after 2 weeks I saw gains right away. The reason that I"m not recommending the same to you is that I know a couple of people that reacted greatly to 50mcg. So play it by ear.

On another note, LR3 has been gettting down played quite a bit lately. When people say that LR3 is worthless or a waste they need to elaborate. Primo and Var are worthless to some and to me are 2 very important tools in my upcoming goal. What crap to one may be gold to another.........

LR3 worked amazingly as far as stripping unwanted BF off of me even while eating 4k+ kcal a day. Not to mention no sides what so ever!!!! I dont know of anything esle that can do that....To each is own...

goose is offline Banned
    jay-

You don`t have any problems injecting a substance with an unknown half-life?
    One of the first things in England is to understand how to apply the neccary applications of half-life,I`m sure you Experienced sides in the morning, this illustrating the potential length of the half-life,longer than 6 hours.

goose666

You don`t have any problems injecting a substance with an unknown half-life?
    Oh dont get me wrong Goose. I am a fan of LR3 but in many of my last threads I have mentioned that I will only run it again in PCT. Reason being that I"m still looking into what is actually in LR3 and its true half-life.

I have seen 2 lab tests on LR3 and wasn't happy with the end result of either, so I"m taking things into my own hands. When my end result is processed that will lead me to future conclusions.

As far as results I liked it, but cant keep injecting something into me that I have no idea what's in it...................

goose is offline Banned
    I think by the end of the year,we will have the final answers,I hope we have Positive news.

goose..

I think by the end of the year,we will have the final answers,I hope we have Positive news.
    Me too buddy, me too....................

inevitable is offline Member
    i havn't heard anything bad about igf. unless u have bunk stuff. i personally am startin my first igf cycle on monday and can't wait. im goin to be startin at 40mcgs and then playin it by ear. i will start a journal to keep everyone posted if ud like.

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i will start a journal to keep everyone posted if ud like.
    Not if we'd like, if you'd like. Plenty here that would love to follow though, including myself.

The members cycle forum would be a great place to post it too. Good luck.........

inevitable is offline Member
    yeah ur right... i will keep everyone posted. just to make it a little more interesting. i turn 21 on monday.. so its goin to be a bday for myself. and everyone else at that. I havn't seen many post about people my age doing a cycle. wish me luck

sorry to thread steal if i did

Thread Information