Thread: Help please!!

ultra40 is offline Associate Member

Help please!!

I'm confused on the conversions and language used on here! i am taking saizen GH right now and i have a needle that gfoes from 1-50 and 50 is 1/2cc. i take 20 in the am and 40 in the pm so i total 60 but i'm not sure what measurement that 60 is. people talk about iu on here so i'd like to figure out how many iu i take so i can compare to other people b/c i think i'm takin way below the norm! i spent 1000$ on my GH (perscribed) and 7 bottles only last me 7 weeks at 6 days on and 1 off! so to hear ppl are taking alot more just makes me wonder how muchy money they must have because i cant spend that much! thanks!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks for the help???
    The question was i wanted to know how many iu i was taking b/c i only know how many cc i am taking. i'm not a dumba** and i just wanted some help but never f***in mind

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:11 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Your 50 IU insulin syringes that you are using have the potential to draw up 50 IU's or 1/2 cc of total liquid. What that equates to in terms of your Saizen depends on how you are reconstituting it. When you mix your bacteriostatic water with your lyophilized HGH powder, how much do you use? That will be the first step in figuring out how much you are injecting per the doctor's orders.

Based on the information you have provided, here is what you are de****g with best I can determine. You have said that your 7 vials last 7 weeks. You have also said that you inject 60 IU's of the reconstituted HGH/ BW solution per day, 6 days per week. Using that, you much be reconstituting each vial with 360 IU's (3.6cc) of liquid.

Saizen comes in two quantities - 5mg (15 IU) vials and 8.8mg (26.4 IU) vials. That being the case you are taking one or the other of these scenarios -

15 IU's + 360 IU's of BW ===> 2.5 IU's per day @ 60 IU's total solution injected.

26.4 IU's + 360 IU's of BW ===> 4.4 IU's per day @ 60 IU's total solution injected.

Just look at your vials and see which of these the doctor has prescribed. If you are de****g with HRT, then I would suspect the 2.5 IU's to be the case. That dosage would be more in keeping with an HRT doc.
    aaarrghhh..... tooo much math this early in the morning, made my head spin

good reponse as usual RB(master of mathematics)

-rodge

I understand copper, and i didnt mean 60ius....thats what i was trying to figure out is that it was 60 of watever i was taking, which converts to 2.5 iu's......and my brother is a MD and reconstitutes it for me so its all good. thanks though

Thread Information