thunderin is offline Member

IM vs. SubQ: My experience with slin

This is my experience.

For all-out mass

SubQ releases more slowly and stays in my body longer. I prefer 10iu's at 7am and 10iu's at 4pm. I don't go hypoglycemic easily like this. It allows me to eat much more (every 3 hours). I gain much more mass in my cycles. Smooth ride.

For lean mass

IM releases quickly and clear my body quickly. I am much more apt to hypo unless I am very careful about maintaing my blood sugar levels. I can eat more for only a given part of the day. I only recover quickly but with little extra weight gain. A bit of a bumpy ride.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't relise mass or lean gains when on slin. As a matter of fact, I don't see any gains when I use slin but I know its still working as it is a great compound to use for recovery.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow my take is completey the opposite Thunderin. By injecting IM I"m more aware of onset and peak times allowing me to time my meals more accordingly. I have to really monitor myself or else sides arise quite quickly.

I dont notice too much as far as mass on Slin as Gear also stated. Just allows my muscles to soak up more nutrients at a quicker rate at the most important time of the day (PWO). No immediate mass but over time will make a difference.

If its working for you Thunderin then stick with it. I"m not one to tell someone to change something that is working unless it is putting health at risk..........
    Last edited by SPIKE; 03-04-2006 at 09:49 AM.

hold up i got a Q from his orginal comment. I prefer 10iu's at 7am and 10iu's at 4pm.

I thought slin was best utilized PWO only. Sorry i'm kinda confused on the 7am deal. Please help my stupidity.
    -Wild

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    hold up i got a Q from his orginal comment. I prefer 10iu's at 7am and 10iu's at 4pm.

I thought slin was best utilized PWO only. Sorry i'm kinda confused on the 7am deal. Please help my stupidity.
    -Wild
    You are right bro, slin is mostly beneficial PWO. Some take slin in the AM to stave of cartabolism. I don't bother with that, I take it PWO only.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I also prefer it just PWO.

I'm assuming he wakes up at 7am then finishes working out at around 4pm. Only he can answer that.............

hmm ok just making sure i didnt miss anything. Thanks guys
    Wild

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I also prefer it just PWO.

I'm assuming he wakes up at 7am then finishes working out at around 4pm. Only he can answer that.............
    That is correct.

Thanks for the comments.

Thread Information