Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation GH break question

ok here it is...
    im not going to get another big batch of GH for quite some time.. got like 600iu's left

anywys i got a nice big cycle commin up in about a month or so.. pwdr and stuff is still in werks...

but im cruising right now on low dose of deca /test/gh
    gh is at 4iu ED but i wanna just drop it completely for about 2months... save it for me big cycle and run it at ilke 12+iu ED

my question is.. would it be better to run a low ass dose like 2iu EoD or just not run any at all?

if i dont run any at all how long will it take to get back in the grove of feeling the GH love if i take off a couple months?

thanks for any input

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It'll still take about 2-4 months to get you IGF-1 levels up to max levels. Here's my take on HGH once you go over 4-6iu you're better off using LR3. Think about it, for the price of one kit around 300 buck you can run 80mcg ed for a month. You would keep your HGH at 4-6iu, but get the added benefit of the LR3 for 4 weeks, it would give you about the same or better results with the added LR3 and it would cost less. Use the LR3 at 80mcg on training day only. if that's 5 days, 2mg will last 4 weeks, you need 360iu to run 12iu for 30 days, if you go +, you're talking 4 kits, that's around 700 bucks give or take depending on where you're buying it.

JohnnyB

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    But for $300 a month he could get GH and run 4iu eod until cycle starts while keeping his igf levels up throughout the gap.Your trying not to spend anymore $$$ Tai I take it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    thnx appreciate it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    thnx appreciate it
    No prob

JohnnyB

Thread Information