Thread: howmany kits?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

howmany kits?

i know very little about hgh soi am going to be asking alot of newbiequestions first one , how many kits would one need to run a proper hgh cycle at about 5iu's per day working your way up from 2.5IU's? how long should the cycle be? and is the best approach the 5 days on 2 off or all 7 days?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    For the Jinotropin kits I started with 2.5 IU's everyday. I bumbed it up to 4 IU's everyday over the past 3 months. At 4 IU's per day, 5 days on, 2 days off, I end up using 2 of the 10 bottles in a Jinotropin kit per week. This allows me to still have 2 bottles left over after one month. I have been doing this about 4 months now and just starting to see results. If I had to quit after one more month I may not have done it. But I plan on continuing and will do so for several months. I would buy at least 6 months worth depending on what you are trying to do. I wanted to use it to lose some body fat and it is starting to come off now. I am also running test and tren at the same time, but will be finished with that in a few weeks and just continue with the HGH.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, good to see you in this forum.

GH doses depend on your age, as well as what you want to achive. An older person (say 40yrs of age) certinly wouldn't need as much GH as a 21yr old does because a 21yr old will produce more natural GH than an older person.

Generally speaking, lower doses are used for fat loss puroses, and higher doses for muscle mass. You want to run it for at least 6 months, even longer if you can. I would run it for 1 year straight. If you get yourself 600IU, it will last you about 6 months if ran 5/2 @ 5IU p/day. I would get a 1000IU and run it for longer.

Many use GH either ED, 5/2 or 6/1. All of these have been proven to work well. Now days, some are using GH EOD but at higher doses (10IU+) but that's something that is new to me so I can't comment on how effective that way of running GH would be. I personally would stick to ED, 5/2 or 6/1 methods as that is what most people do and are happy with.

It's a good idea to add some AAS and insulin . They will give you bit more of a boost results wise.

Hope all goes well Doc.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-09-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hey bro, good to see you in this forum.

GH doses depend on your age, as well as what you want to achive. An older person (say 40yrs of age) certinly wouldn't need as much GH as a 21yr old does because a 21yr old will produce more natural GH than an older person.

Generally speaking, lower doses are used for fat loss puroses, and higher doses for muscle mass. You want to run it for at least 6 months, even longer if you can. I would run it for 1 year straight. If you get yourself 600IU, it will last you about 6 months if ran 5/2 @ 5IU p/day. I would get a 1000IU and run it for longer.

Many use GH either ED, 5/2 or 6/1. All of these have been proven to work well. Now days, some are using GH EOD but at higher doses (10IU+) but that's something that is new to me so I can't comment on how effective that way of running GH would be. I personally would stick to ED, 5/2 or 6/1 methods as that is what most people do and are happy with.

It's a good idea to add some AAS and insulin . They will give you bit more of a boost results wise.

Hope all goes well Doc.

-Gear
    ok gear now i am in my late 20's and my purpose would be for muscle mass. wil the GH be helpful with functional strength training i your oppinion? so if i ran it 5/2 i would need 1200iu's? would 6 months be to short before i would see gains? insulin is a whole other topic , i need to read more on that, and i am sure i will have more questions.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    You want to run it for at least 6 months, even longer if you can. I would run it for 1 year straight.
    -Gear
    Sorry to hijack, but how long can someone run it before they halt or hurt their production of GH? Would a year shut down your pituitary (I think thats what it would effect)?
    Last edited by Gear; 03-10-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    Sorry to hijack, but how long can someone run it before they halt or hurt their production of GH? Would a year shut down your pituitary (I think thats what it would effect)?
    I think that depends on the doses as well as the person too.

-Gear

Hey Doc,

I am unsure about strength increase when using GH, I am sure there has been reports of strength gains by many, but everybody I know doesn't really report "major" strength gains. I believe your strength can increase but not majorly. I actually had a friend that used 4IU p/day, he is 33 and he said he got great strength gains from GH, so I think everybody is different. The main thing is that you have the ability to create new muscle cells, that is the key.

Generally speaking, most people seem to think that GH gains start coming anywhere between 8 - 12 weeks into the cycle. So by the 3rd month, you should def see a change. That is why I think you should run it for at least 6 months because if you start experiencing gains around the 3rd month, then you want to run GH for at least another 3.

As for insulin , yes totally another topic. Insulin is another type of drug that should be researched before use. Def not something to try without knowing much about it.

1200IU is quite a bit, and I believe it will last you a while even at higher doses. As I said, if you run 5IU 5/2 for 6 months then that's about 600IU. 1 year = 1200IU, so yes you need 1200IU if you want to run at that dose for 1 year straight 5/2. However, if this is your first time with GH then I recomend you start on a lower dose such as 3IU, and only increase the dose if you feel the need to. You may not even need to take 5IU p/day. Just go by how you feel.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-09-2006 at 09:49 PM.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I was reading about Jintropin the other day, and it said that you can gain 8.8% muscle mass, and lose 14% bf with it, on a 10 week cycle. No weight lifting or special diet... didnt say amount, and it might be over the top, but I have friends who have take genotropin for the last year, and well... DAMN!

Good luck,

ScreaM

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i am 4 and a half months into my 1st run with growth "doc",i started out at 2iu 7 days straight for a coupla months then slowly ramped it up and now i am on 5iu 5/2,i have 3 months till my summer blitzcreig of a cycle and hopefully will be running the gh throughout at 8iu...am running a low dose t3 and it is working wonders for the waistline...
    i am 37 this year so the right age,cannot wait till the summer..

HAPPY DAZE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i am 4 and a half months into my 1st run with growth "doc",i started out at 2iu 7 days straight for a coupla months then slowly ramped it up and now i am on 5iu 5/2,i have 3 months till my summer blitzcreig of a cycle and hopefully will be running the gh throughout at 8iu...am running a low dose t3 and it is working wonders for the waistline...
    i am 37 this year so the right age,cannot wait till the summer..

HAPPY DAZE!!!!!
    booz, have you noticed any gain in strenght while taking the GH?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    booz, have you noticed any gain in strenght while taking the GH?
    not really mate,i had a little run with a bit of gear early on but i will have been on for over 6 months when i run my cycle in the summer,so i am expecting very nice results................

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    there many good points with Hgh, but for strengh gain and muscle mass it's a waiste of money IMO... im in 5 month now at 6iu 5/2 with aas the weight i've gain i might keep all, ive lost BF, my skin look better and the list goes on but i will not do it again, 800iu's that a lot of money...

Bizz

Hey Doc, just take AAS with GH, and then you can be sure that your strength will increase.

-Gear

Hey Doc, just take AAS with GH, and then you can be sure that your strength will increase.

-Gear
    yeah you are right, i planed on doing that any way, thanks for your help gear, i will be back with more quetions soon, i have to read alot more and learn more about the slin and igf

No worries man, take it easy.

-Gear

thanks for all the help

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i know very little about hgh soi am going to be asking alot of newbiequestions first one , how many kits would one need to run a proper hgh cycle at about 5iu's per day working your way up from 2.5IU's? how long should the cycle be? and is the best approach the 5 days on 2 off or all 7 days?
    Simple you would need 5 x 2.5 for the first two weeks. = 25 units.
    Next two weeks 5 x 3 iu for the second two w eeks.= 30 units
    Next two weeks 5 x 4iu third 4 weeks 80 units
    Next two weeks 5 x 5iu forth 4 weeks 100units
    _ --235 -
    4 week break to let body get it's old GH factory going.

week 5- start back with 5 days x 4iu
    week 6 - start backwith 5 days x 5iu
    same plan max out but taper with head aches, cramps. or bad blood work
    Last edited by Gear; 03-20-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Simple you would need 5 x 2.5 for the first two weeks. = 25 units.
    Next two weeks 5 x 3 iu for the second two w eeks.= 30 units
    Next two weeks 5 x 4iu third 4 weeks 80 units
    Next two weeks 5 x 5iu forth 4 weeks 100units
    _ --235 -
    4 week break to let body get it's old GH factory going.

week 5- start back with 5 days x 4iu
    week 6 - start backwith 5 days x 5iu
    same plan max out but taper with head aches, cramps. or bad blood work

You shouldn't have a breaks at all. Run it for as long as you want to run it with no breaks.

-Gear

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't have a breaks at all. Run it for as long as you want to run it with no breaks.

-Gear
    That is Good News. I've heard conflicting reports. My Doctor agrees with you.

Thread Information