Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ward065 is offline Member

GenSci Jintropin or Kexing Fitropin??

i am going to be running GH for 7-8 months starting relatively soon.

I am still debating my purchase. I see Jintropin costs more than Kexing does per each IU. And i'd have to get bac water for Jintropin kits which is a minor inconvienence. But i am leaning towards getting Kexing because of the somewhat cheaper cost.

I was reading the boards and some don't like the Kexing fitropin kits, and prefer Jintropin instead. Does it really matter which brand of GH you use, or will the results be the same through both types of GH? Also heard the chemical composition of both are somewhat different, but in reality how much does this mean?

Thanks for the advice!

read here (http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=227017) a little about 191aa and 192aa, i think the Kexing are the 192aa (Which may mean why it is cheaper also)? If what JohnnyB said is true, it does not sound as good as 191

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if it is 192aa or not, but if it is, I would definitely use Jintropin.

i believe kexing's are 192aa, but the question is how much of a difference does it really make? If there is really no significant difference i will do the kexing's. If clearly Jino's are much beter because they are 191, i will use that and will pay more for it.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I think you made a good choice going with Jino's and yes according to most people there is a pretty signifigant difference between 192aa and 191aa. There are several threads on it here, just do a search and you will see the difference.

yeah i did a search- some people reported good results with the kexing kits, others say to stay away

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Scientific data shows that 50-80% develops anti-bodies that neutralise the effect with 192aa
    here is a very good info about gh 191aa and 192aa
    http://www.bodyofscience.com/issues/...summer2005.pdf
    Last edited by ajfina; 03-10-2006 at 07:49 PM.

Interesting article.....the counterfeits seem to be a potential problem. I did not read it all though but i certainly wouldn't want to be injecting GH from human cadavers.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ward search around, especially on this board. There is plenty of info on 191 .vs. 192. Let us know what your final decision is.

well right now from what i have read, esp. what johnnyb said i am leaning towards jintropin, because it is the natural hgh. It appears it is probably worth the increased cost.

GTU1967 is offline New Member
    I have been using Jin for about three months and I like the results. I can not give you an opinion on the Kexing.

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    i have been on jin for the last 8wks i am on 4ius 5on 2off. i no it is still early days for me to see the benfits ,but last year i done a 6mth on norditropin it was more expensive but i seen faster results with in 2mth i had numb hands nearly every day. i will give jino 3mth if i am not happy with it i will go back to norditropin. [i no its more expinsive ] it will be worth it at the end.

mtm58 is offline New Member
    Sorry I'm a newbie how do you post a new topic, have some questions about jinitropin. Any help would be appreciated.

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mtm58
    Sorry I'm a newbie how do you post a new topic, have some questions about jinitropin. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are asking how to start a new thread, pick from the list of topics that you are inquiring about. Look then at the top left corner (just below the advertisements) and it will say New Thread, click on that and there you go. Also, you might want to do a search first on your topic to make sure it has not already been addressed. Don't ask for sources/prices or risk being banned. From the System Admin~~'There will be NO source checks answered unless you have been a member for OVER 45 DAYS and have at least 100 POSTS'
    Try just typing in jintropin in the search drop down menu. (if that is what you are looking for)

brucecastle666 is offline New Member
    i used jintropin got it staight from the manufacturer was good stuff for the cheap price. i ran 5IU a day for 6 months with 14 IU of slin great gain then ran IGF afterwards kept most of the gains. i suggest if you go that route get the insurance

mtm58 is offline New Member
    how long before you see results on jin

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    191aa for me
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    191aa for me

Me too

Andersson82 is offline New Member
    i dont give a **** if its 192 ore 191 do you think all other underground aas are
    clean... you never relly know what you injeckt.. 192 dead people so... If you do get HIV ore mad cow desics you have extremly bad luck..

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard dude. We're all looking forward to more of your insightful posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andersson82
    i dont give a **** if its 192 ore 191 do you think all other underground aas are
    clean... you never relly know what you injeckt.. 192 dead people so... If you do get HIV ore mad cow desics you have extremly bad luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Welcome aboard dude. We're all looking forward to more of your insightful posts

That makes 1 of us.

Thread Information