Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGF experience

Logan13 is offline Banned

mgf and fragment use

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    From what I've read I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe that MFG would help with fat burning. Although it does in a round about way:G: The added muscle will burn more fat, then before you gained it, so adding muscle can help with fat lose, but it'll only help, it's not the Holy Grail of fat burning, HGH and LR3 IGF-1 aren't either.

JohnnyB
    I have finished my first bottles of MGF and HGH fragment. I injected 50mg into each bicep ED in the morning along with 200mcg of the fragment (which I injected sub-q). An old rotator cuff injury in my left shoulder has been very ache since the 3rd day I started the MGF. I have no idea what this about, and I have not injured this or suffered any aches from it in years.
    My biceps look larger, and more importantly they each measure around 1/4" - 5/16" larger and bis are VERY hard. I do not know if it will stay, but it does look good now. As for the fragment, I have been traveling alot over the past 2 weeks. That's my excuse for not eating as strictly as I normally do I guess. Nevertheless, I LOOK LEANER. More vascular - veins are visible again in my chest, legs and abs. I am a little troubled by the distributors lack of follow through with this product, but I must admit that I will probably use it again. Were I offered a trial dose, I would definately do it. The fragment is very expensive IMO: 10days = $70.
    Over at Anabolic minds, there are quite a few postings from other MGF users. Just do not use it with pgf2 expectations, be realistic with your goals here.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Glad your get good results BrO

JohnnyB

risk vs reward

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Why would hat be stupid
    I can not think of a more dangerous place to inject anything. The neck is full of nerves, blood vessels, and veins. One false move and you will have bigger problems than you do now.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I can not think of a more dangerous place to inject anything. The neck is full of nerves, blood vessels, and veins. One false move and you will have bigger problems than you do now.
    I agree hitting the neck is dope fiend stuff

JohnnyB

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Back in town Friday evening. I upped by dosages to 50mcg/injection. Last night I injected 50mcg in each bicep and just did it again 10 minutes ago. I have not worked biceps since Tuesday, so there is no pump factor involved here. Measured before and after 3 times on each arm:
    left arm Friday pm: 16-3/4", left arm 10 minutes ago: 17" even
    right arm Friday pm: 16-15/16", right arm 10 minutes ago: 17-3/8"
    Again, I have no evidence of this being actual muscle growth. My biceps feel pumped like I did a good bicep routine yesterday, they feel "heavy". My shoulders are still thicker, and I will inject 50mcg in each tomorrow again.
    I plan on taking this out longer and using 2mg before I make up my mind. I would like to see I B in here a little more discussing the results, since this is his product and I would think that he would want the feedback.

ok am i missing something here or what..not to sound harsh or come off wrong here but why are you taking this mgf. from what i understand there is no research on it nobody quite knows how to use it yet you are using it..i thought all this stuff igf growth slin and now this mgf is all to take your body to the next level..i mean the more research i do its like guys weighin a buck 90 takin all this stuff.. hell most dont even compete..i mean if i come off as a dick or something im sorry cause i dont wanna step on any toes especially you respected guys of this forum..but come on 16 3/4 in arms puttin this stuff nobody knows about into your body. ya dont know if it has any serious sides..sorry it just confuses me so if yall would just educate me an let me know why all these compounds are bein used for people who dont even compete or ahh im confused i know about HRT and whatnot but what about the guys that dont need it..

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    there has been research to it, actually i saw an article that showed the use of igf and mgf conjuctivly showed to have incredible results.

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    ok am i missing something here or what..not to sound harsh or come off wrong here but why are you taking this mgf. from what i understand there is no research on it nobody quite knows how to use it yet you are using it..i thought all this stuff igf growth slin and now this mgf is all to take your body to the next level..i mean the more research i do its like guys weighin a buck 90 takin all this stuff.. hell most dont even compete..i mean if i come off as a dick or something im sorry cause i dont wanna step on any toes especially you respected guys of this forum..but come on 16 3/4 in arms puttin this stuff nobody knows about into your body. ya dont know if it has any serious sides..sorry it just confuses me so if yall would just educate me an let me know why all these compounds are bein used for people who dont even compete or ahh im confused i know about HRT and whatnot but what about the guys that dont need it..
    I agree the possible sides out weight the benefits if your not to your full potential and competeing. On the other hand IMHO there are much more dangerous compounds such as halo, tren , and a boms. MGF is naturally occureing so I cant see how it could be that dangerous at under 100mcg.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Oh..I didnt think about that!... thanks for the warning.

I gues I will use it on my right tricep which has suffered a lot of attrophy from being paralized for eight months. It used to be just skin and bones..a 5 year old kid could beat me armwrestling... now I have a lot more strength and muscle from working the hell out of it but its not the same as my left. This should be an interesting experiment.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Logan, would you say that the feeling you got in your muscles would be a hinderance to an athelete? Also, I realize from your posts that so far, the size stayed, but what about the pump pains while lifting? Did they stay as well?

mgf

Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    Logan, would you say that the feeling you got in your muscles would be a hinderance to an athelete? Also, I realize from your posts that so far, the size stayed, but what about the pump pains while lifting? Did they stay as well?
    Do not inject pre-workout, as the pump is painful. I was injecting each morning into bi's because they are easy to measure. Afterall, we are still trying to figure this stuff out. As far as a competing athlete, I am not hovering around 185lbs. for nothing as I am still fighting. I have had no problems and/or hinderances with my conditioning. As far as "hulkboy's" comments, well he is 19YO(and posts no stats).......he has other things to be concerned about other than the GH forum. I will worry about the hormones, you keep us updated on the advances that Stridex is making toward clearing blemishes.........

big pete is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 400mtrackstar
    I agree the possible sides out weight the benefits if your not to your full potential and competeing. On the other hand IMHO there are much more dangerous compounds such as halo, tren, and a boms. MGF is naturally occureing so I cant see how it could be that dangerous at under 100mcg.
    HGH is naturally occuring, too much can cause acromeglia.

igf, a by product in HGH breakdown, is an accelerant. accelerates muscle tissue, also accelerates cancerous cells!!!

things like halo/anadrol (177aa meds) are very harsh/toxic to liver values, but protection like silymarin/ALA/reduced glutathione. reduce or cancel out those worries.

im incredibly intruiged by MGF, its not something thats hit the UK market as of yet, and keeping my eyes on this thread. keep on goin logan!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    So to sum it up, it's been 10 days of MGF+IGF, and you got around an inch a arm?

I would love to see the results in around a month, I think that's what the study was on.

Do not inject pre-workout, as the pump is painful. I was injecting each morning into bi's because they are easy to measure. Afterall, we are still trying to figure this stuff out. As far as a competing athlete, I am not hovering around 185lbs. for nothing as I am still fighting. I have had no problems and/or hinderances with my conditioning. As far as "hulkboy's" comments, well he is 19YO(and posts no stats).......he has other things to be concerned about other than the GH forum. I will worry about the hormones, you keep us updated on the advances that Stridex is making toward clearing blemishes.........

19 w/no stats dude i dont need to post stats i post pics in the pic forum. where are yours??? oh and in case your wonderin im sittin at about 195 now naturally and i dont take measurements cause honestly i could give 2 shits as long as i look good i dont care...

and your right about being concerned about the gh section. its just i like to read the forums and see whats goin on with what..

and stridex brother YEA OK have you seen my pictures..and get it right i use neutrogena face cleanser thats why i have no blemishes..

last i was just concerned w/this mgf seein how its new and when i did a search on AR it seemed like this stuff was relatively new and not much info on it at all. i was only concerned about the side effects and why do people use all this stuff when only weighin 185 and not even competing it just confuses me..i was thinkin guys w/like 18 or 19in plus arms weighin more than 230 after juicin would use the stuff in this section. not guys wieghin 185 with 16 3/4 in arms that dont even compete. sorry if i stepped on toes but again i was just confused.

wet behind the ears.

19 w/no stats dude i dont need to post stats i post pics in the pic forum. where are yours??? oh and in case your wonderin im sittin at about 195 now naturally and i dont take measurements cause honestly i could give 2 shits as long as i look good i dont care...

and your right about being concerned about the gh section. its just i like to read the forums and see whats goin on with what..

and stridex brother YEA OK have you seen my pictures..and get it right i use neutrogena face cleanser thats why i have no blemishes..

last i was just concerned w/this mgf seein how its new and when i did a search on AR it seemed like this stuff was relatively new and not much info on it at all. i was only concerned about the side effects and why do people use all this stuff when only weighin 185 and not even competing it just confuses me..i was thinkin guys w/like 18 or 19in plus arms weighin more than 230 after juicin would use the stuff in this section. not guys wieghin 185 with 16 3/4 in arms that dont even compete. sorry if i stepped on toes but again i was just confused.
    not everyone here is 6'1". As for the competing, 90% of the guys here do not compete, bodybuilding is not the only sport where people use chemical enhancements. How do you think doses and related info. have come down through the years.........just guys experimenting over time. There are no college courses that teach this stuff...............

not everyone here is 6'1". As for the competing, 90% of the guys here do not compete, bodybuilding is not the only sport where people use chemical enhancements. How do you think doses and related info. have come down through the years.........just guys experimenting over time. There are no college courses that teach this stuff...............

6'1" i wish im 5'10" you were close but no cigar.. but as you already know im 19 so im still learning and now im more aware that more people are using the stuff w/o competing or anything.. but uh im goin out so yall enjoy your night..

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    okay so I asked in a pm but I will ask out here,

is this a research chemical?
    or is it an underground black market thing?
    WTF is a underground black market thing? Its a research peptide. But why does it matter?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 400mtrackstar
    WTF is a underground black market thing? Its a research peptide. But why does it matter?
    Hey what I meant was was it illegal. Or some say black market. I don't know why it mattered? I just asked a question. The question was already answered days ago.

Denver

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Hey what I meant was was it illegal. Or some say black market. I don't know why it mattered? I just asked a question. The question was already answered days ago.
    I'll be in Denver this weekend, I hope that it is warm.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Hey logan today and thrusday its suppose to rain or snow and then warm up by the weekend. Its weird here being from Fl, I'm getting use to the weather but still not there yet. In July it will be a year. PM me need any info on things to do around here.

LakeMountD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Sounds like you went a bit hypo by the sounds of it. I am wondering if this stuff actually makes the injected site stay big, or does it go down after a while? I know when you inject prop, the injected site seems to puff up a bit but then it will go down after a few days. Injected sites can get bigger for various reasons, it can get bigger because of the oil build up, and sometimes the bruising makes the injected site puff up as well. I'd love to know if this is the case with MGF.

-Gear
    Just to let you know it is impossible to go hypo from MGF. Since MGF is a spliced variant of IGF-1, it is localized and absolutely zero traces will be found in the bloodstream. Therefore, it has no effects on blood sugar whatsoever, unlike IGF-1, which decreases insulin release, in some cases as much as 1/12th, as well as increasing insulin sensitivity.

The lightheadedness you felt is more mental than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    MGF mechano growth factor is a type of IGF. it repairs the muscle but actually over repairs it. another interesting fact research shows you dont even have to work out on this and gain muscle tissue.

by the way, the olympia comittee already banned MGF and are trying to find a way to test for it.
    Sorry bro but this is also not right. There are many studies done by G. Goldspink on the effects of the IGF-1 axis on muscle damage and recovery. There must be muscle damage for a good amount of recovery. MGF will not make you grow without damage. These studies were done and can be found in the manual I have written (now a sticky) on *************.com.

Happy researching .
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 04-01-2006 at 11:30 AM.

more

I have (2) amps of MGf and (1) IGFLR3 on the way. I will shoot 80mcgs of IGF pre-workout and 100mcg of MGF (50mcg each side) post workout into the main muscle group that I worked. I want to see if there is any synergy between these two. Should have them by the end of the week.

I have (2) amps of MGf and (1) IGFLR3 on the way. I will shoot 80mcgs of IGF pre-workout and 100mcg of MGF (50mcg each side) post workout into the main muscle group that I worked. I want to see if there is any synergy between these two. Should have them by the end of the week.
    I am not really sure of your reasoning for a preworkout LR3 IGF-1 injection, especially with its effect on blood sugar. If you are going to use MGF, make sure you aren't injecting into the worked muscle group more than 36 hours after working it. So if you work biceps on Monday in the A.M., don't inject any more MGF in the biceps past the P.M. on Tuesday until the following Monday. I am sure you read my reasoning on this before.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I am not really sure of your reasoning for a preworkout LR3 IGF-1 injection, especially with its effect on blood sugar. If you are going to use MGF, make sure you aren't injecting into the worked muscle group more than 36 hours after working it. So if you work biceps on Monday in the A.M., don't inject any more MGF in the biceps past the P.M. on Tuesday until the following Monday. I am sure you read my reasoning on this before.
    With the IGF, I have done 5 cycles and have come to the conclusion that I just get better pumps and a better workout going pre-workout. Until now, that is all we could do, find out what worked best for us individually. But you seem to know these two compounds; how best would you suggest I utilize my MGF and IGF? I would definitely like to take some of the trial and error out of this. Again, thanks for the research.

-Logan13

With the IGF, I have done 5 cycles and have come to the conclusion that I just get better pumps and a better workout going pre-workout. Until now, that is all we could do, find out what worked best for us individually. But you seem to know these two compounds; how best would you suggest I utilize my MGF and IGF? I would definitely like to take some of the trial and error out of this. Again, thanks for the research.

-Logan13
    Well, if you get a chance definitely read my section of the paper I put together (it will say it is written by me right above the long section), it goes into scientific detail about all of this. The main thing is that you use the MGF in the trained bodypart for no longer than 36 hours after training it. This is due to the fact that MGF, although it proliferates satellite cells needed for growth, it cannot differentiate them (meaning change their identity to that of a muscle cell), IGF-1 is the only thing that can do this. Not only that, though, MGF actually inhibits myotube formation. I am attaching a graph to show what I mean by this. Your body's natural reaction to a stimulus is a peak in MGF levels for the first day or so followed by a sharp decline of MGF and a raise of IGF-1. I would also split IGF into two separate injections. LR3 has an ~10 hour active life so you can best utilize it by twice daily injections unless you are dead set on once per day. They don't have to be full 60mcg injections either, I would split them so that if you want to get 60mcg for that day, just do two 30 mcg injections. Definitely let me know how it goes.

I also suggest you read the other thread that Rex and I were talking about in this same forum. It explains the reason i feel LR3 loses effectiveness after 3-4 weeks and I don't believe its fully because of down-regulation, in fact I feel that is more a small piece of the pie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MGF experience-untitled.jpg  

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Logan, is the growth you expirienced from your MGF cycle still there? Or did it dissapate?

still there

Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    Logan, is the growth you expirienced from your MGF cycle still there? Or did it dissapate?
    The size increase is still there, and in all honesty they look damn good. More thickness of the bicep/tricep, bicep head is not taller, but the entire arm is thicker across. Measurements are the same........

inevitable is offline Member

is it me or is he coming in here getting shitty with the vets??? dam kids.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"

Bro not for nothing you are barking at respected members.

Bodybuilders are not the only people who use gear. Some peopel are not blessed with great Genetics and when they reach their physical potential gear is a way to break through that. Do you really think the only people who use or should use gear are Bodybuilders? What about other athletes that are looking for an extra edge?

Whatever all I am saying is that sometimes people reach a their genetic potential and if they want to break through that with gear you shouldn't be questionsing their motives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information