Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MGF experience

Logan13 is offline Banned

MGF experience

I received my MGF today, I was a little concerned since the website said "temperature sensative-must be shipped USPS Express" and it came in a plain box along with some bacteriostatic water, but no ice packs? I reconstituted tonight and injected 40mcg in each deltoid. After about 10-15 seconds I became rather light-headed, I don't know what that was all about but it was short-lived.
    Within 20 minutes my wife asked me what was wrong with my shoulders, they look kind of "freaky". FYI, she has no idea that I am using this. When asked to explain what she meant by "freaky", she simply said that my shoulders look bigger than normal, almost too big. I looked in the mirror, and she was correct. I have no idea whether this is from the injection or from the MGF........
    I went to the gym this evening and worked shoulders and back. I had very painful pumps in the deltoid area and a little down into my upper lats. Not a good pump, but a painful pump that forced me to cut my reps/set down by 3-5 reps. After 20 minutes, I was very sweaty, much more so than I usually get. It felt like my metabolism was in overdrive and cardio felt really effective.
    I will not use this pre workout again, I may go for off days and/or mornings instead. As for the increase in size, I will see how it looks in the AM and let you know. As luck would have it, I have to go out of town Wednesday am - Friday pm. On Wednesday I will inject 30-40 mcg in each bicep and report back on Friday or Saturday along with status of delts. Too early to tell about this, but there was definately something going on post injection........

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you went a bit hypo by the sounds of it. I am wondering if this stuff actually makes the injected site stay big, or does it go down after a while? I know when you inject prop, the injected site seems to puff up a bit but then it will go down after a few days. Injected sites can get bigger for various reasons, it can get bigger because of the oil build up, and sometimes the bruising makes the injected site puff up as well. I'd love to know if this is the case with MGF.

-Gear

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Shit, this stuff works in 20 minutes? Holy mama..

:lmao:

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Make sure you keep us informed every step of the way. I'm interested ni the results, we all are and i'll me trying it shortly myself.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    subscribed

~Nark

ManWhore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    subscribed

~Nark

ditto

today

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Sounds like you went a bit hypo by the sounds of it. I am wondering if this stuff actually makes the injected site stay big, or does it go down after a while? I know when you inject prop, the injected site seems to puff up a bit but then it will go down after a few days. Injected sites can get bigger for various reasons, it can get bigger because of the oil build up, and sometimes the bruising makes the injected site puff up as well. I'd love to know if this is the case with MGF.

-Gear

Use prop every cycle, but never seen shoulder react the way it did after MGF. That is not to say the MGF must be making it grow, my muscles could just react more to this substance via injection. Shoulders are still "inflated" and I felt that my metabolism was in over-drive again all day, like when I was in my early 20's. You can just feel the body burning the fuel. I felt especially drained this morning, last night's workout had an overall lower total weight lifted since the pumps were so intense, yet I feel more depleted and soar today. I will inject bi's Wednesday am, then I will be heading out of town till Friday pm or Sat. am.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Good luck bro and keep us posted

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    what is extremely interesting here is no matter what it sounds like alot of blood is rushing to the area where the MGF is. In addition if it does grow muscle and help health the tissue, this could mean alot for someone with a torn muscle/tendon or a nagging old strain that always hurts.... Very cool stuff

kaorialfred is offline Member
    what's MGF?
    pardon my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Use prop every cycle, but never seen shoulder react the way it did after MGF. That is not to say the MGF must be making it grow, my muscles could just react more to this substance via injection. Shoulders are still "inflated" and I felt that my metabolism was in over-drive again all day, like when I was in my early 20's. You can just feel the body burning the fuel. I felt especially drained this morning, last night's workout had an overall lower total weight lifted since the pumps were so intense, yet I feel more depleted and soar today. I will inject bi's Wednesday am, then I will be heading out of town till Friday pm or Sat. am.
    Sounds good mate, good luck.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    what's MGF?
    pardon my ignorance.
    Mechano Growth Factor. It's new on the market.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Mechano Growth Factor. It's new on the market.

-Gear
    What does this do, and what is it capable of doing? Anywhere we can read up on this stuff?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    What does this do, and what is it capable of doing? Anywhere we can read up on this stuff?
    http://www.physoc.org/publications/pn/issuepdf/53/22.pdf#search='mechano%20growth%20factor'

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    MGF mechano growth factor is a type of IGF. it repairs the muscle but actually over repairs it. another interesting fact research shows you dont even have to work out on this and gain muscle tissue.

by the way, the olympia comittee already banned MGF and are trying to find a way to test for it.

okay so I asked in a pm but I will ask out here,

is this a research chemical?
    or is it an underground black market thing?

Yes it's a research chemical.

By the way, it looks like the effects of this will be temporary maybe a couple of months then it wears off? Is it kind of like that synthol stuff?(talking how long we get to keep it)

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    By the way, it looks like the effects of this will be temporary maybe a couple of months then it wears off?
    what evidence is there to support that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    what evidence is there to support that conclusion?
    I don't know I'm just being the devil's advocate here lol.

There's no evidence either that the muscle stays.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Well if thats the case then I can find good use for it at contest time. I can just use it as a muscle volumnizer, that would be sweet. in that case I better buy it and put it to the test to see how long the effect last.

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    I don't know I'm just being the devil's advocate here lol.

There's no evidence either that the muscle stays.
    Ha. Theres not even evidence that this is muscle. IMHO its just an increase in blood flow to the muscle group injected.

Saturday

Back in town Friday evening. I upped by dosages to 50mcg/injection. Last night I injected 50mcg in each bicep and just did it again 10 minutes ago. I have not worked biceps since Tuesday, so there is no pump factor involved here. Measured before and after 3 times on each arm:
    left arm Friday pm: 16-3/4", left arm 10 minutes ago: 17" even
    right arm Friday pm: 16-15/16", right arm 10 minutes ago: 17-3/8"
    Again, I have no evidence of this being actual muscle growth. My biceps feel pumped like I did a good bicep routine yesterday, they feel "heavy". My shoulders are still thicker, and I will inject 50mcg in each tomorrow again.
    I plan on taking this out longer and using 2mg before I make up my mind. I would like to see I B in here a little more discussing the results, since this is his product and I would think that he would want the feedback.

Any strength gains?

McFEARson is offline New Member

Question

That's badass that you started this log.... did I B E send you any information about it? Or did you just guess on a dosage and the amount of time you'll do the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by McFEARson
    That's badass that you started this log.... did I B E send you any information about it? Or did you just guess on a dosage and the amount of time you'll do the cycle?
    A little bit of both. I am basing the dosages on what I know about IGF, and then going from there. I am a little disappointed in the follow-up from distributor though...........

Quote Originally Posted by 400mtrackstar
    Any strength gains?
    Great question, since if this product is purported to build muscle, there should be strength gains along with it. I have injected both delts and biceps in the past week, and my weights have moved up..my muscles feel thicker. You have read about my slight local size increases during the course of this thread. If it were just "swelling", I would think that I would loose some definition, but I have not. MGF seems to fatique the muscle, so I would suggest not injecting into a muscle group until after working it out.

hgh fragment

BTW, I also purchased the HGH fragment. I have been on it a week @ 200mcg/day. As of yesterday, I was experiencing the numbness in my hands and swollen fingers. The reason that this shocked me was because this is not 191/192 HGH, it is the "fat-burning" fragment only, which has been taughted to not have the regular HGH associated sides. But @ 200mcg ED, this will only last 10 days, IMO a rather expensive fat-burning addition.

BTW, I also purchased the HGH fragment. I have been on it a week @ 200mcg/day. As of yesterday, I was experiencing the numbness in my hands and swollen fingers. The reason that this shocked me was because this is not 191/192 HGH, it is the "fat-burning" fragment only, which has been taughted to not have the regular HGH associated sides. But @ 200mcg ED, this will only last 10 days, IMO a rather expensive fat-burning addition.
    Ha ha very expensive. Let us know if you think it works.

Logan what else are you running besides the compounds mentioned?

test prop

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Logan what else are you running besides the compounds mentioned?
    test prop, and store bought supps. I actually extended my cycle to incorporate these new compounds.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    So far it sounds good

JohnnyB

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    MGF mechano growth factor is a type of IGF. it repairs the muscle but actually over repairs it. another interesting fact research shows you dont even have to work out on this and gain muscle tissue.

by the way, the olympia comittee already banned MGF and are trying to find a way to test for it.
    Its always a good sign when somthing gets banned, It usually means it works. I wont take my eyes of this post, best of luck with your experence. Keep us all posted.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Any updates Logan?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yep, im into this thread as well, I started my cycle 2 weeks ago and I was waiting for some initial results to see how it is working. Any signs of fat being burned due to the MGF?

no fat burn

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Yep, im into this thread as well, I started my cycle 2 weeks ago and I was waiting for some initial results to see how it is working. Any signs of fat being burned due to the MGF?
    No I have not seen any fat burning qualities with MGF. Putting MGF(post-workout) and IGFLR3(pre-workout) together and I think that we would have a good combination. Let's wait to hear more on the MGF before dropping the bucks though. Through testing MGF has been shown to protect nerves and induce growth of skeletal muscle.

From what I've read I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe that MFG would help with fat burning. Although it does in a round about way:G: The added muscle will burn more fat, then before you gained it, so adding muscle can help with fat lose, but it'll only help, it's not the Holy Grail of fat burning, HGH and LR3 IGF-1 aren't either.

JohnnyB

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Subscribed!

I have some MGF and IGF1. Waiting to get the rest of my gear before I start. going to use the IGF in pct and the MGF during cycle. I am using injectable igf as well..that oral shit doesnt work at all...I hope the injecable does!

I will be injecting MGF into my neck...I broke my neck in a car wreck so I am trying to make it as big and strong as possible... My goal is for at least a 20" neck by june
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 03-23-2006 at 01:53 AM.

assinine

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Subscribed!

I have some MGF and IGF1. Waiting to get the rest of my gear before I start. going to use the IGF in pct and the MGF during cycle. I am using injectable igf as well..that oral shit doesnt work at all...I hope the injecable does!

I will be injecting MGF into my neck...I broke my neck in a car wreck so I am trying to make it as big and strong as possible... My goal is for at least a 20" neck by june
    Sorry to say and I hope that you are joking, but that is just ****ing stupid.

20" neck, that'sout there

JohnnyB

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Sorry to say and I hope that you are joking, but that is just ****ing stupid.

Why would hat be stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information