msu16366 is offline Member

Virgin Starting Insulin today, Any suggestions

I started my clomid today after my 12 weeks Test E and Deca , running prop until 3.5 days ago.
    Some of you may remember that I have the expired Novalog, but I decieded to do it anyways. No need to tell me not to do it, its all I can get right now and my mind is made up, I figure worst thing it may not be as effective? If their are any major risk than please let me know, but it is the novalog flex pen and it is unopened. The diabetic said he would trust his life with it so if hes willing to use it for its medical purpose I figure it will be good enough for my use.
    Here is the part I need guidence on.
    I get home from the gym and start off using 4 iu's. Now I read I can use a insulin needle but it needs to be shot Intramusclar, so I guess I would use my biceps, triceps, and possibly shoulders.
    Now 10 minutes after my insulin shot I injest proper amount dextrose (in this first shot would be 40 grams dextrose. Now I also have matodextrin, should I add this as well..
    Now I have a few different types of protien. My pro complex is not going to be good for post workout I am guessing since it has fast and long acting protiens. I also have just some 100% whey, but when I read the ingredients it has whey protien isolate (good), whey protien concentrate ( ?) and whey protien hydrolyslate (?). Will this 100%whey protien work .

Now should I also throw is 10 grams of Creatine and 10 grams of glutamine in this shake as well.
    I will stop and pick up some glucose tabs incase I start to feel funny.
    ALso I hope I can by the special needles that hook up to the novalog flex pen when I go to rite aid.
    Now the last question I have is if I have the special flex pen needles, will these be long enough for intramusclar, and when I do shoot in the bicep, do I just make a muscle and shoot anywhere,.
    Thanks for breaking this cherry.

I know I should wait until I have good insulin to start but I can get any fast enough. Is their a way to know if the inslulin is working? ALso my plan is to run the insulin for 4 weeks, than Igf lr3 for 4 weeks, than insulin again, than start my summer cycle.
    Any useful information will be greatly appreciated?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I started my clomid today after my 12 weeks Test E and Deca , running prop until 3.5 days ago.
    Some of you may remember that I have the expired Novalog, but I decieded to do it anyways. No need to tell me not to do it, its all I can get right now and my mind is made up, I figure worst thing it may not be as effective? If their are any major risk than please let me know, but it is the novalog flex pen and it is unopened. The diabetic said he would trust his life with it so if hes willing to use it for its medical purpose I figure it will be good enough for my use.
    Here is the part I need guidence on.
    I get home from the gym and start off using 4 iu's. Now I read I can use a insulin needle but it needs to be shot Intramusclar, so I guess I would use my biceps, triceps, and possibly shoulders.
    Now 10 minutes after my insulin shot I injest proper amount dextrose (in this first shot would be 40 grams dextrose. Now I also have matodextrin, should I add this as well.. just use dextrose
    Now I have a few different types of protien. My pro complex is not going to be good for post workout I am guessing since it has fast and long acting protiens. I also have just some 100% whey, but when I read the ingredients it has whey protien isolate (good), whey protien concentrate ( ?) and whey protien hydrolyslate (?). Will this 100%whey protien work .

Now should I also throw is 10 grams of Creatine and 10 grams of glutamine in this shake as well. cratine would be a good addition
    I will stop and pick up some glucose tabs good idea incase I start to feel funny.
    ALso I hope I can by the special needles that hook up to the novalog flex pen when I go to rite aid.
    Now the last question I have is if I have the special flex pen needles, will these be long enough for intramusclar, and when I do shoot in the bicep, do I just make a muscle and shoot anywhere,.
    Thanks for breaking this cherry.if you using a pen becarfull in case of IV instead of IM because you can not aspperiate the best advice i can give is go in the bi's and tense them before and to you can see the vain's let them go down and remember where thay are now aim where there is no vain's. BUT ALWAY'S KEEP YOU DEX HANDY INCASE OF IV (instant onset and the side's will be a lot stronger)

I know I should wait until I have good insulin to start but I can get any fast enough. Is their a way to know if the inslulin is working? ALso my plan is to run the insulin for 4 weeks, than Igf lr3 for 4 weeks, than insulin again, than start my summer cycle.
    Any useful information will be greatly appreciated?
    in the green
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thanks for the info,
    I cant remember the equation, was 1/2 gup of pure dextrose = 80 grams

should I also take the glutamine

Thanks for the info,
    I cant remember the equation, was 1/2 gup of pure dextrose = 80 grams

i weight mine out to be exact
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

should I also take the glutamine

i don't see why not but i never take glutamine
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

doghunter is offline Member
    dude why cant u just order the fresh insuline u need there are sites out there that say NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED for hemolog . its like 40 bucks for 10-20ml

I dont know of any sites, I will look into it,

Thread Information