Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    You Understood my point,with HGH you notice it`s effects after you continue your cycle,so in my 10 week break I have logic behind this.I have Nurtured my body slowly to handle these doses,so when I resume the new cycle in weeks I`m up at 8iu.

Thanks goose4 I am no where near your cycle experience nor do I think I will follow what you are doing at this point but the more knowledge and "real life" experience I can stuff into my head it will be good for later down the road.

Nothing wrong with having too much info, unless it is all bad I suppose

thanks!!

~Old

graeme87 is offline Member
    Hey old sorry I have taken so long to reply.
    To answer your question regarding how I take my hgh I am taking 12iu 7days a week and with out any AAS (at the moment) so the gains I mentioned above are all down to just hgh. As far a slitting up my dosage goes I like to take 4iu post workout and 8iu before bed and all 12iu before bed on days off the gym.

I think most of the guidelines for taking hgh are simply wrong. For example:

• Must be run for at least 6 months. No it does not!

• Takes 12 weeks to see results. Maybe in some cases but if a high enough does is taken then no results can been seen sooner.

• Splitting dosage. Not necessary I have experimented and saw no real difference with night time/morning/after noon shots.

• What about days on/off i.e. 5/2 6/1 EOD or ED injections.
    I think this depends on your experience with hgh. It’s always important to give your body a bit of a change but I can not saw one way is better than another. If you are used to using ED try EOD and your body may respond better. Change things around and keep your body guessing.

The statements I have made above are only my opinion I have derived from my own personal experience and experimentation I am not trying to pass it off as fact this is just what I think.

I hope this is of some help

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Not sure whether this dose will gain much muscle,this is all I can say about this,it was not untill I got up to 8iu ED when the results started to come in,took me a year to find the effective dose that I liked,love the ED day thing,really effective.At 4iu ED it was not worth it,very mild results.

What "results" are you referring to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information