Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Just Wondering.. GH by itself in high doses

Just to fill my brain with more useless knowledge I was wondering is there is ANY benefit to using higher dosed of GH by itself (no AAS). I am talking 8-10Iu's? Would you see any muscle gain, fat loss or any other benefit or side effect at this dose.. I know it is costly and I am not looking to do this it has just been in the back of my mind and wanted to get some opinions on it.

We are talking on a person with clean diet, good condition.

Thanks

~Old

simm is offline Senior Member
    If that's you in your avatar then i personally think you're f***** at any dose..lol

simm is offline Senior Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    If that's you in your avatar then i personally think you're f***** at any dose..lol

yup thats me.. should have seen me before I lost the weight.. hahahaha

~Old

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Alone with no slin or t-3 as well?

Correct just GH.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    My close friend did 100 ius in 10 days...gained 22lbs hard muscle...He just wanted to see what it would do growth ways....It worked for him...He said he wouldnt do it again...

He was already 260 and HUGE

Cost to much!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    My close friend did 100 ius in 10 days...gained 22lbs hard muscle...He just wanted to see what it would do growth ways....It worked for him...He said he wouldnt do it again...

He was already 260 and HUGE

Cost to much!!

Sorry to say but that is the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard. It was prob 95% water

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Just to fill my brain with more useless knowledge I was wondering is there is ANY benefit to using higher dosed of GH by itself (no AAS). I am talking 8-10Iu's? Would you see any muscle gain, fat loss or any other benefit or side effect at this dose.. I know it is costly and I am not looking to do this it has just been in the back of my mind and wanted to get some opinions on it.

We are talking on a person with clean diet, good condition.

Thanks

~Old
    To answer your ? if you were to do this you should of course ramp up to this dose over a period of time. You will see added benifits such as fat loss and a better sense of welll being plus you will sleep much better.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Sorry to say but that is the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard. It was prob 95% water

You calling me out....well I do not lie my friend...you can think what you want but I know for a fact this was done. And it was real because he is a good source

WHY DO YOU SAY I LIE...ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE! BODY BUILDERS TAKE 30 IUS A DAY!!!!!

FU!

You calling me out....well I do not lie my friend...you can think what you want but I know for a fact this was done. And it was real because he is a good source

FU!

22lbs of "Hard muscle" (which I am assuming is LBM) in 10 days? Come on guy! I'm not calling you a lier I am saying you are misinformed by your friend. There is no way GH or any AAS could do that in 10 days. Some pros only put on 10-15 solid lbs a YEAR

thanks for the info guys.. I did not want to start a fight with my question. I have been using 2-4IU's for 7-8 months now and just wondered if there was really a difference between this and 10IU or more.. I know it works better with AAS for muscle growth I was more wondering in tendon conditioning (if that is the proper way to say it) and just overall better healthly feeling.. fat loss would be good too.

Mostly just thinking outloud and wanted some input.

thanks

Robert

FrankieC,
    Well let me say this, he did put on 22lbs of weight..Maybe water and some other...?? but the pounds were their..he did say how his body felt he would not do it again...I work out with him and have know him for many years..

So maybe your half rite, hes a good source bro...hes been around this stuff and has tried things that many would say is not rite...becuse its not text book. If you knew him you would not question it...you problay say it can be done.

Im sorry for being a ass like I said it may not have been PURE Muscle..but he did put on 20lbs...and hes built like a dam freight train.

FrankieC,
    Well let me say this, he did put on 22lbs of weight..Maybe water and some other...?? but the pounds were their..he did say how his body felt he would not do it again...I work out with him and have know him for many years..

So maybe your half rite, hes a good source bro...hes been around this stuff and has tried things that many would say is not rite...becuse its not text book. If you knew him you would not question it...you problay say it can be done.

Im sorry for being a ass like I said it may not have been PURE Muscle..but he did put on 20lbs...and hes built like a dam freight train.
    I believe he could have put on 20lbs in that time but 20lbs of lbm or as you said "Hard Muscle" isn't possible.

I hope I didn't sound like a di*k i wasn't trying to put you down

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    This is my first time looking in the GH-insulin forum and i do hope that not all threads are as poor quality as this one!! One guy wanting to do extremly high doses of HGH and the other claiming 22lbs of solid mass in 10days!!
    I thought i was here to learn but it seems like i need to lay it down for u guys:
    -HGH run alone is very very slow and small on results compared to regular AAS. Bodybuilders combine it with steroids because it works better that way or they do the coctail HGH+IGF+SLIN+T3 in order to get actual gains.
    -The gains from HGH are solid keepable gains compared to AAS, but still they are very hard to get, it takes 3 months of use before u start to see results starting! An dmany people actually dont see results running HGh alone!
    -HGH doesnt give the bad sides that AAS do as often, but when u do get sides from HGH then its probably something u will regret for the rest of your life!! Enlarged chin, forehead, digestive organs! longer fingers or teeth! Not very reversible! And running high doses only puts u at higher risk of getting them.

As for the guy who gained 22lbs solid muscle in 10 days, the only way of doing that is putting lean muscle in a back-pack and carrying it on your back!

I just called and talk to him about it some...He was running aas with it...also he said he lost it with-in a few weeks..but it did jump him up to 275 he said..but went back to 260...so it was only about 15lbs....

So it was not quailty muscle growth.

thanks and sorry,

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I believe he could have put on 20lbs in that time but 20lbs of lbm or as you said "Hard Muscle" isn't possible.

I hope I didn't sound like a di*k i wasn't trying to put you down
    No its okay..I deserved it! I open myself for it.....I should have been more specific it what 20lbs was and I said hardmuscle...that was not rite of me...

I even called to clarify adn I told him what I said...he was like Sh*t I wish it was 20lbs hard mass..hahhah...So I'll shut up...I know I came off as an ass

so appoligy to you bro and all the members that Are now more stupid for reading my post!!!!!

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    This is my first time looking in the GH-insulin forum and i do hope that not all threads are as poor quality as this one!! One guy wanting to do extremly high doses of HGH and the other claiming 22lbs of solid mass in 10days!!
    I thought i was here to learn but it seems like i need to lay it down for u guys:
    -HGH run alone is very very slow and small on results compared to regular AAS. Bodybuilders combine it with steroids because it works better that way or they do the coctail HGH+IGF+SLIN+T3 in order to get actual gains.
    -The gains from HGH are solid keepable gains compared to AAS, but still they are very hard to get, it takes 3 months of use before u start to see results starting! An dmany people actually dont see results running HGh alone!
    -HGH doesnt give the bad sides that AAS do as often, but when u do get sides from HGH then its probably something u will regret for the rest of your life!! Enlarged chin, forehead, digestive organs! longer fingers or teeth! Not very reversible! And running high doses only puts u at higher risk of getting them.

As for the guy who gained 22lbs solid muscle in 10 days, the only way of doing that is putting lean muscle in a back-pack and carrying it on your back!

Whoa Dude!! what gives you the right to come in here and say my question is "poor quality"? I can ask any question I want bro and if it is not up to your standard go pound sand and don't answer. I already know what people use GH for and how it is used my question was just for my own personal knowledge and curiosity. Schmuck!

~Old

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Whoa Dude!! what gives you the right to come in here and say my question is "poor quality"? I can ask any question I want bro and if it is not up to your standard go pound sand and don't answer. I already know what people use GH for and how it is used my question was just for my own personal knowledge and curiosity. Schmuck!

~Old
    You tell 'im Old!

goose is offline Banned
    Not sure whether this dose will gain much muscle,this is all I can say about this,it was not untill I got up to 8iu ED when the results started to come in,took me a year to find the effective dose that I liked,love the ED day thing,really effective.At 4iu ED it was not worth it,very mild results.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Not sure whether this dose will gain much muscle,this is all I can say about this,it was not untill I got up to 8iu ED when the results started to come in,took me a year to find the effective dose that I liked,love the ED day thing,really effective.At 4iu ED it was not worth it,very mild results.
    Goose so you run the 8iu's year round and then cycle AAS? I am just intrigued by GH and just wanting to learn more what different methods people are using to get results.. By results I am talking not necessarily muscle gain but fat loss and/or over all health.. Now I know the sides get be bad at really high doses which I don;t think 8-10IU's awful high.

Anyway, thanks for the input..

Thanks

~Old

goose is offline Banned
    No I truly Believe that your body needs a break from use,I plan to cycle 10 months on and 10 weeks off.Why this programe? Well my a former pro advised me with this Cycling method,just made Sense.I`m not a mass freak,I`m looking for a Specific look that requires this type of dose,lean and very mean,will post some pictures soon.I`m quite young to be using HGH,that`means I have to hit the higher doses to acheive my goals...I look for the finish.I have a number of mates around my age,and I can say honestly that our Physique`s would not look like they are without HGH at these dose`s.
    Last edited by goose; 04-03-2006 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    No I truly Believe that your body needs a break from use,I plan to cycle 10 months on and 10 weeks off.Why this programe? Well my a former pro advised me with this Cycling method,just made Sense.I`m not a mass freak,I`m looking for a Specific look that requires this type of dose,lean and very mean,will post some pictures soon.I`m quite young to be using HGH,that`means I have to hit the higher doses to acheive my goals...I look for the finish.I have a number of mates around my age,and I can say honestly that our Physique`s would not look like they are without HGH at these dose`s.

I would assume and may be wrong but if you go off Gh for those 10 weeks does it take 3 months for it to start making an effect again?

Very interesting.. I have not heard of people doing "cycles" of GH but very interesting idea.

Thanks bro!!

~Old

graeme87 is offline Member
    I am currently running 12iu ED and have gained 5lbs in the past 6-7weeks which is considerably better than most gain on hgh so to answer your original question old. Yes I would say running hgh at high doses does offer advantages such as better gains and fat loss. I would like to make it clear that it is not typical to gain 1lbs a week at this does or any dose for that matter. I also think that the biggest advantage of running high doses of hgh is it does kick in before 12weeks. I don’t know were the 12week rule came in but I have to say I disagree with it. Oh and I also sleep like a baby at this dose.
    I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    I am currently running 12iu ED and have gained 5lbs in the past 6-7weeks which is considerably better than most gain on hgh so to answer your original question old. Yes I would say running hgh at high doses does offer advantages such as better gains and fat loss. I would like to make it clear that it is not typical to gain 1lbs a week at this does or any dose for that matter. I also think that the biggest advantage of running high doses of hgh is it does kick in before 12weeks. I don’t know were the 12week rule came in but I have to say I disagree with it. Oh and I also sleep like a baby at this dose.
    I hope this helps.

Thanks... I guess I should have said that 3 month deal above just kind of going off most peoples thoughts on the time for the levels to be high enough to do any good.

When you are doing your 12IU's are you running them ed or 6/1, 5/2? How do you break your dose down each day? On this muscle gain are you using AAS also?

-----
    along the same subject I know some people are doing 10-12IU's EOD.. can anyone tell me what the difference would be to do EOD at 10IU's rather then 5IU's ed? It is the same amount of GH at the end of each week.

Just curious.

Thanks guys

~Old

-----
    along the same subject I know some people are doing 10-12IU's EOD.. can anyone tell me what the difference would be to do EOD at 10IU's rather then 5IU's ed? It is the same amount of GH at the end of each week.

The ed and eod is a problem with me also, from what I have read some say it will allow your body to grow better and allow you to recovery quiker. But the end results is like you say...at the end of the week its the same dose!!

Ive been watching your thread because I want to know the same things you are asking...
    But not many have step up with a educated answer.

Oh yea..sorry for hijacking your thread yesterday and starting crap!!!!!

Oh yea..sorry for hijacking your thread yesterday and starting crap!!!!!

No problems bro.. That stuff can happen on this open of a question and opinions are given. We all look at things differently.

~Old

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the info guys.. I did not want to start a fight with my question. I have been using 2-4IU's for 7-8 months now and just wondered if there was really a difference between this and 10IU or more.. I know it works better with AAS for muscle growth I was more wondering in tendon conditioning (if that is the proper way to say it) and just overall better healthly feeling.. fat loss would be good too.

thanks

Robert

Hey! You said at the end of this "fat loss would be good too." You also said you have been doing this for 7-8 months? I just started HGH 3 months ago and have not really noticed anything yet. I too am doing 4 IU's per day. My concern is that you have been doing it 2 times as long as me, but still would appreciate some fat loss? Is it not working? What kind of HGH are you taking?

I am asking because I too am trying to lose a few extra pounds. I am 5'11" and just over 200lbs with 19% BF. I am 36 years old and am wondering if I should continue using HGH. I still have another months worth, but am not sure if I will continue. Please let me know how the seven months have effected you physically. Thank you for your time.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    The each day dose may make for more stable blood levels. Same with aas.

instead of test at 500mg 1 day a week, split it to 250mg 2 times a week.

dbol , 5-10mg every 4-5 hours. to stabalize blood levels.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    The each day dose may make for more stable blood levels. Same with aas.

instead of test at 500mg 1 day a week, split it to 250mg 2 times a week.

dbol , 5-10mg every 4-5 hours. to stabalize blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Hey! You said at the end of this "fat loss would be good too." You also said you have been doing this for 7-8 months? I just started HGH 3 months ago and have not really noticed anything yet. I too am doing 4 IU's per day. My concern is that you have been doing it 2 times as long as me, but still would appreciate some fat loss? Is it not working? What kind of HGH are you taking?

I am asking because I too am trying to lose a few extra pounds. I am 5'11" and just over 200lbs with 19% BF. I am 36 years old and am wondering if I should continue using HGH. I still have another months worth, but am not sure if I will continue. Please let me know how the seven months have effected you physically. Thank you for your time.
    I will give a quick overview of where I started and why and where I am now.

I started because of very bad joint pain I did not even think about GH or knew much about it at the time. I went to a HRT clinic and they had me test my Test levels and they were very very low so I went on Test and Deca (for the joint pain) I was also told to go on GH 2IU's a day and I should see some improvement after 6 months since Gh will help heal tore tendons etc... Anyway When I started I was at 228lbs and about 28% BF.. I was a cow.. I was Not looking for muscle gain as much as I was looking to feel better. Now My diet was not very good, my cardio was minimal so I started off when I should not have.. Now again I was not using AAS or GH to make a new body I did it to help heal some pain.

Well I got on contract with a pro and he set my diet and exercise and in the first 12 weeks I dropped to about 16%BF and lost maybe 20lbs.. I am not about 24 week roughly on the new program and I am at about 12-13% BF and at 198lbs.. Now I start the AAS/GH cycle about 8 weeks before I started the diet/program.. So I wasted those 8 weeks if not more.. Stupid stupid stupid. No I have been off Test and Deca for 2+ months I guess but keep using GH. I was using Somatropin (sp?) but now using Jin..

I think if the GH is good you will see some BF loss but only if your diet is spot on..

If I could do it all over I would have got my diet in check, got my workout in check and then after losing everything I could I would have tried the GH/AAS. Now did the cycle help my joints?? Yes, during the Deca cycle I had a lot less pain.. I don't feel GH has done anything for me there.

Gosh, good thing I made my story short huh?

~Old

gymratpitt is offline New Member
    It's quite possible he gained 2.6% <10#/260#> muscle mass in that time, especially if assuming he lost the same over the previous months. In either case, it was NOT due to HGH: it takes TOO long for IGF to take full effect (the reason for ramping) 10ius is not an ultyimately large dose: Runts are fed upwards of 20>ius/diem to alter stunted growth pattern FOR NINE MONTHS STRAIGHT <NOT one week). Hope your friend is wealthy; doing 1 wk of HGH is simply wasteful & frivolous. . G'luck

FU!

gymratpitt is offline New Member

thanks

Robert
    It all depends on wether or not it working for you at this level after this amount of time : which it should be by now.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

~Old

Quote Originally Posted by gymratpitt
    It's quite possible he gained 2.6% <10#/260#> muscle mass in that time, especially if assuming he lost the same over the previous months. In either case, it was NOT due to HGH: it takes TOO long for IGF to take full effect (the reason for ramping) 10ius is not an ultyimately large dose: Runts are fed upwards of 20>ius/diem to alter stunted growth pattern FOR NINE MONTHS STRAIGHT <NOT one week). Hope your friend is wealthy; doing 1 wk of HGH is simply wasteful & frivolous. . G'luck

Go AWAY, yes its wasteful! Yes hes wealthy...hes an idiot....so? your point is///

I will give a quick overview of where I started and why and where I am now.

I started because of very bad joint pain I did not even think about GH or knew much about it at the time. I went to a HRT clinic and they had me test my Test levels and they were very very low so I went on Test and Deca (for the joint pain) I was also told to go on GH 2IU's a day and I should see some improvement after 6 months since Gh will help heal tore tendons etc... Anyway When I started I was at 228lbs and about 28% BF.. I was a cow.. I was Not looking for muscle gain as much as I was looking to feel better. Now My diet was not very good, my cardio was minimal so I started off when I should not have.. Now again I was not using AAS or GH to make a new body I did it to help heal some pain.

Well I got on contract with a pro and he set my diet and exercise and in the first 12 weeks I dropped to about 16%BF and lost maybe 20lbs.. I am not about 24 week roughly on the new program and I am at about 12-13% BF and at 198lbs.. Now I start the AAS/GH cycle about 8 weeks before I started the diet/program.. So I wasted those 8 weeks if not more.. Stupid stupid stupid. No I have been off Test and Deca for 2+ months I guess but keep using GH. I was using Somatropin (sp?) but now using Jin..

I think if the GH is good you will see some BF loss but only if your diet is spot on..

If I could do it all over I would have got my diet in check, got my workout in check and then after losing everything I could I would have tried the GH/AAS. Now did the cycle help my joints?? Yes, during the Deca cycle I had a lot less pain.. I don't feel GH has done anything for me there.

Gosh, good thing I made my story short huh?

~Old

Thanks alot. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. I was not expecting alot, but at least something. I know I just started a few months ago, but other than numb fingertips, I have not experienced much. I too am using the Jin kits. Thanks agian.

Thanks alot. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. I was not expecting alot, but at least something. I know I just started a few months ago, but other than numb fingertips, I have not experienced much. I too am using the Jin kits. Thanks agian.
    no worries if you are over 30 I think it will have other benefits than just fat loss. I would stick with it and see how it works. Jin is cheap enough I think for the benefits at 2-4IU's a day.

~Old

Smile

no worries if you are over 30 I think it will have other benefits than just fat loss. I would stick with it and see how it works. Jin is cheap enough I think for the benefits at 2-4IU's a day.

~Old
    I just turned 36 and ordered 4 more kits! I am now doing 4IU per day 5/2

I just turned 36 and ordered 4 more kits! I am now doing 4IU per day 5/2

Stick with that you should yield some nice results.. I do not think GH in normal doses make a HUGE difference in muscle size/Fat loss but it does make a difference and well worth the money I think.

~Old

goose is offline Banned
    I would assume and may be wrong but if you go off Gh for those 10 weeks does it take 3 months for it to start making an effect again?

Very interesting.. I have not heard of people doing "cycles" of GH but very interesting idea.

Thanks bro!!

~Old

You Understood my point,with HGH you notice it`s effects after you continue your cycle,so in my 10 week break I have logic behind this.I have Nurtured my body slowly to handle these doses,so when I resume the new cycle in weeks I`m up at 8iu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information