Thread: Should I?

GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Question Should I?

I turn 21 at the end of aug ive been lifting serious for around 5-6 years now and ever sinse i started i wanted to be huge just like everyone else i guess...but i started reading about juice alot on here pretty much knowing the profiles by heart and learning alot from everyone's post on here. So i did a cycle of test depot 500mg/wk and deca 350mg/week and i did that for 10 weeks i got some good gains off of but really gave me alot of strength. I did that cycle at the age of 18. Then when i got into school i got a cycle of sust 250 and winny and went 12 weeks on sust and kicked the winny in at the end of my cycle. I did that cycle about 4 1/2 months ago and got some good stuff from that but didnt get as much size as i did from the test and deca. I knew i wouldnt but thats what im looking for now. taking hgh and igf-1 or slin at my age isnt recommended so im not going to but my question is what age should i maybe try and start that therapy and what should i do leading up until that time? also should i ask my doctor about the hgh and insulin ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You've started gear too young, but it's to late for that, HGH is age dependent so starting about 30 is a good time to start HGH. So read up on HGH/LR3/Slin and see what would be a good starting point for you to reach your goals, but at yiur age it not a good idea to start now

JohhnyB

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You've started gear too young, but it's to late for that, HGH is age dependent so starting about 30 is a good time to start HGH. So read up on HGH/LR3/Slin and see what would be a good starting point for you to reach your goals, but at yiur age it not a good idea to start now

JohhnyB
    yeap

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    shoot.....I would hold off for while bro, that was a pretty young to start

how long have you been off?

what are your stats??

stone14 is offline Junior Member
    just wondering why is it too soon to start hgh or igf1 or slin in your early 20's? are they less effective or something?

i am 22 (nearly 23) and have just done my 1st igf1 cycle with pct and am planning on cycling igf1 (40mcg ed) 4wks and slin (pwo only) 4wks while on and off aas.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro, you really screwed up your potential...I started juicing at the age of 20 and I regret it big time...juicing should not happen until at least 22 or 23 in my opinion even though those are the years people are out of college and don't need to look as good as when they were in college...If you are a low body fat then I would forget about hGH until at least late 20's-early 30's. But if you are high body fat and are a smaller guy and want to break a "barrier" then start the hGH when your around 25-26...but don't start any sooner. Many juicing at 18 is a bad thing. All my friends in high school juiced senior year when they were 18 y/o and most of them have problems...there were 4 of us, one ended up getting fat and losing tons of muscle as an adult now, other ended up getting anxiety, having low adult test levels- losing muscle and taking medicine to compensate for low sex drive, etc. Other friend lost all his muscle and has low test levels now. Being young is not a good time to go shutting down the hpta for even a month in my opinion. I am actually in med school right now and I am going to do some research on steroids and this will be one of my topics come next winter.

Thanks alot bro's so sinse i already have used gear then should i stop and not take them again until the ages yall listed and just try and raise my nat. test levels? If so then what would be the best way to do so? Or should i continue to go on and off cycles?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Bro...don't take anything right now. Just take some creatine and protein and hit the gym hard as hell. I think you said your 21 now? You sorta already screwed up so juicing had already done whatever it would do. I would wait and when your 23 do your next cycle, run test and EQ or something and make sure you run PCT, clomid, nolva the whole shebang. In the mean time protein and creatine are just fine. Diet diet diet is most important #1, the working out #2, then the supps #3.

Smile

Thnk good shit guys good shit i appriciate it!!!

Thread Information