Equiguns is offline Associate Member

LR3 a good idea for fat burning (as main goal)?

I am going to run some jin for about 6 months mostly for changing body composition, drop fat, increase lean muscle, health benefits etc...does anyone have good info on LR3? Would this be something I might want to add to the hgh? I am inquiring due to the fat burning effect I have heard people on LR3 talk about. I am probably more interested in dropping fat then anything. I have a strict diet and workout routine so the hunger caused by LR3 should be slightly avoided, just enough to drop a healthy amount of calories a day (leading to drop in fat). Any input?

pump

sorry bump

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I did a couple of cycles of the IGF at 80 mcg/day and did see some fat loss, but it really seemed minimal. if youre looking to lose fat I think there are much better things out there. Run some clen , its 200% more effective and many times cheaper!

Hey, thanks for the input...That seems to be the consensus. Anyone have experience with clen and hGH? .. I am thinking of running hGH and clen, does anyone know if this is a bad combination? Secondly, should I throw some T3 in with my clen and hGH? T3 seems like a good fat burner (metabolism booster). Also, anyone here use a pain killer or aspirin with clen to keep the headaches down?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Hey, thanks for the input...That seems to be the consensus. Anyone have experience with clen and hGH? .. I am thinking of running hGH and clen, does anyone know if this is a bad combination? Secondly, should I throw some T3 in with my clen and hGH? T3 seems like a good fat burner (metabolism booster). Also, anyone here use a pain killer or aspirin with clen to keep the headaches down?
    You should always throw a dose of T3 in while taking GH because it hinders the ouput from your thyroid.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    igf makes me way to hungry!

I am confused...if hGH hinders thyroid output how does it increase metabolism and allow people to burn so much fat, especially older people with slow metabolisms? I just don't have time to research cellular level actions, etc. I am guessing the hGH helps break fat free and let it run into excrement somehow to drop the body fat levels, but the T3 production is lowered which decreases metabolism? So if I run T3 and hGH won't I be dropping too much body weight too quickly?

Thread Information