Gassy is offline Junior Member

HGH as a sleep aid

Would GH work better as a sleep aid taken at night? I know it sounds like an expensive sleep aid, but I took GH 8 years ago and i really liked the way it helped me sleep(don't remember how much or often I even took). I have bad insomnia and take a bunch of pills to help me sleep and I'm sick of feeling groggy all day. Has GH helped a lot with anyone's sleep? and if so how much and how did you run it? Thank you in advance.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i sleep like a baby when on hgh. if taken right before bed it knocks me out in no time. thats what i do in the beginning of a cycle, but after a month or two it does'nt matter any more when i take it as my sleep by then is improved so much it works either way.

-rodge

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    beginning of cycle insomnia is a bitch

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Well Gassy, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your close to 40? If that's the case and you are only useing it as a sleep aid I would say you should use between 1-2 iu. a day. I know alot of Dr.'s perscribe thier paticence with low GH around 1.1 or so.

However I'm gonna suggest a less sexy answer for you to try first. I would say get a GH booster like Secretagogue-one and give that a try first

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies. I'm only 30, but sometimes feel 40. I may give 2IU a shot right before bed, then in a few months cut it down to 1IU.

Thread Information