Thread: Confusion

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member

Confusion

I have been taking 8ius daily of the brown top generic looking to lose some of my Winter fat. I am beginning to bloat. Is there any defense for this? Also I started a TEST cycle back in Jan. that needed to be stopped about 3 weeks in due to a bad sickness, I just came off with no PCT. So I felt my estrogen levels were elevated a little so I have been taking 10mgs nolva/ED and .25mgs l-dex/EOD. Is that wrong with the HGH?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Both of those drug are designed to lower IGF-1, because cancer patients have high levels of IGF-1. That's why if you are going to get cancer, gear, HGH and LR3, will speed up the process.

As far as the bloat, you should start your HGH cycle at 2 iu for 2-3 weeks then up it 1iu, for 2-3 weeks and repeat until you reach your desired dose. this should help avoid the bloat.

JohnnyB

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    so jonnyb does this mean by taking hgh or igf we are increasing our chances of causing cancer because we are raising our igf1 levels??

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtomo1
    so jonnyb does this mean by taking hgh or igf we are increasing our chances of causing cancer because we are raising our igf1 levels??
    No, What it is, or the way I precieve it is HGH provides you the growth hormones to grow and recover faster etc. it also gives cancer and tumors and other things of that nature to grow faster too.

Therefore if you have a history of say prostate cancer in your family you my want to think twice before using HGH because if you develope it while on HGH it will grow faster than it would in a normal person.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Both of those drug are designed to lower IGF-1, because cancer patients have high levels of IGF-1. That's why if you are going to get cancer, gear, HGH and LR3, will speed up the process.

As far as the bloat, you should start your HGH cycle at 2 iu for 2-3 weeks then up it 1iu, for 2-3 weeks and repeat until you reach your desired dose. this should help avoid the bloat.

JohnnyB
    I plan to lose some fat, and stay on this HGH (Brown tops are incredible) for an indefinite period of time. I plan to add some Test Prop in two or three months. Is it wrong to take nolva and l-dex at that point??

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex ?
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-05-2006 at 08:16 AM.

Thread Information