Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

looking for answers.......help

i am not a experiened user, more a novice.....i have only takin 25 shots os test prop at one time and 20 shots of winnies at one time........ive had good enough results to never really go for that big cycle.plus i am a college athlete so i am time restriceted to what i can do....My question in this forum is if i do my regular rountine and take some Hgh will it give me the same kinda results as the test and winnies.........I got stronger and looked alot better ie: fat loss muscle tone.......I have no expectations of a huge change but something good enough thats better than average .........so again will Hgh alone Help me *Get Stronger, * Gain some muscle* Fat loss ect..... thanks for any input

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Have you done any research? The answers to all of your questions can be found easily.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH with out aas won't help.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH isn't that great in terms of muscle mass, but can be beneficial for fat loss purposes. HGH also won't give you the same results as AAS. If you want muscle mass, you are better of using AAS. AAS will give you more results faster, HGH gives you the opportunity to create new cells.

It's all about what you want to do with yourself as every drug is used for different purposes. Do your research though, it's important to know what you are injecting and how it all works before you go ahead and do it.

All the best.

-Gear

Thread Information