Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

5 weeks into HGH

I'm in my 5th week of Jintropin. Usual sides like hand/arm numbing once in awhile but mostly at waking. I'm on 3ius GH ed, 500mgs sustanon (giving me a little acne on the face), 400mgs EQ and I'm about to end 60mgs ed tbol.

I'm 5'11" at 220lbs and strong as hell. I was doing side rows the other day with the 125lb dumbells and I wanted to go a little bit higher but that is the heaviest dumbell at my gym. Damn Pure Fitness. I'm probably at 14-15% bf now but I also still have a little water retention from the GH. So my weight without the water is probably more like 212-215lbs? I'm not bloated by any means, I still have a jaw line and I can still see my upper abs.

I notice when I work out I feel much stronger and I don't burn out as fast. I am eating very good (5-6X/day) with a ton of protein. Eggs, chicken, beef (steak), fish, whey (pre & PWO). It feels like I'm going to go to 230lbs in the next month by the way it's been going so far? Maybe I should reduce my caloric intake? I am very hungry from the EQ, test and GH. I eat constantly.

I don't want to put on anymore bf. I do 40 mins of cardio at the end of my workout. I'm a average metabolism so I can put on weight but I have to be careful about putting on too much, too fast. Can somebody give me some advice please? Thanks.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-24-2006 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information