Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    audi0xpl0de is offline New Member

Question about MGF?

Can it be injected subQ or does it have to be injected IM? If I'm currently using IGF-1 should I wait until my cycle is done before starting MGF?

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    It is believed that MGF works site specifically. It is also believed that it works well with IGF-1. That being said it is all heresay, and I don't personally know of anyone who has had any results using it. There is quite a bit of information about MGF over at AM. Good luck.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Bro, are you for real, or just trying to reach a post count or something?

Your doing Hgh, IGF and now looking at MGF?

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=249241

What is up?

Quote Originally Posted by audi0xpl0de
    Can it be injected subQ or does it have to be injected IM? If I'm currently using IGF-1 should I wait until my cycle is done before starting MGF?

audi0xpl0de is offline New Member
    No, the advice I had gotten was that using hgh and igf together is preferred. I'm not necessarily going to run MGF now, but I was wondering about when it is most effective.

Logan13 is offline Banned

im

Quote Originally Posted by audi0xpl0de
    IM only, and make sure to move it around the muscle(s) that are lagging.

IGF-1 Ec (MGF) and IGF-1 Lr3

I beleave that the 2 together are going to be the next biggest thing in the bodybuilding world watch out. Everyone should note the importance of supplementing aminos with these peptides.

We have started carrying the true form of MGF ....

attached are the labs analisys of our MGF ** (RG)
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-04-2007 at 01:28 PM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    I beleave that the 2 together are going to be the next biggest thing in the bodybuilding world watch out. Everyone should note the importance of supplementing aminos with these peptides.

No name on the lab report?
    Who did it?

What is 'true form'? As opposed to what? What is the MGF that has been out for the last couple months?

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    No name on the lab report?
    Who did it?
    Agreed i can knock one of those up on my PC in 5minutes

Which means:
    - puffed up claims will start right away
    - 6 million dosage, mixing and injection questions will be posted on the forums
    - "your results may vary" statements will start in 6 months
    - "it doesn't do sh%t" statements will start in 9 months
    - it will be discredited in 12 to 18 months

I beleave that the 2 together are going to be the next biggest thing in the bodybuilding world watch out. (RG)
    Last edited by Triposinator; 07-02-2006 at 10:19 AM.

First Do you have any clue Who I'm?

I'm the Grand Father of the Research Chem industry. It is only because of the products I have designed over the last 5 years that you have easy access to them. I was involved in the original release of products Like M1T ......I see you boys are new. Witch accounts for your lack of respect. Learn Fast I won't be understanding again.

To protect the avalibility of the product the labs name has been removed. Go do some research the MGF that has been on the market is the wrong sequence. The people selling it know it. Thats why they have dropped there prices to blow out there stock.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-02-2006 at 05:14 PM.

lion

I'm the Grand Father of the Research Chem industry. It is only because of the products I have designed over the last 5 years that you have easy access to them. I was involved in the original release of products Like M1T ......I see you boys are new. Witch accounts for your lack of respect. Learn Fast I won't be understanding again.

To protect the avalibility of the product the labs name has been removed. Go do some research the MGF that has been on the market is the wrong sequence. The people selling it know it. Thats why they have dropped there prices to blow out there stock.
    Lion is the contact for the company banner at the top of this forum.
    Well, you are correct about various distributors dropping their prices on MGF, but I just thought it was because there are many sources for it now. Please elaborate on the "wrong sequence", as I have "demo'd and logged" 5 cycles of a certain manufacturer's concoction. Had nice results, I am a believer in MGF.

actually no i don't know who you I'm ooops i mean am...
    as for respect all that has been pointed out is that the lab report looks dodgy can you let us know where you have removed the original lab name and autherisation stamp as i cannot see any edited section...

c eastwood is offline Junior Member

Hey Lion,
    Just wondering if the MGF was temperature sensitive in the powder form?

Another question for anyone with experience with MGF. Is MGF as effective at healing tendon injuries as IGF is claimed to be?

c eastwood

LakeMountD is offline Banned

First off I feel that you have made a very bad assessment of "the people selling it" so you call them. I am from IBENutrition and I can assure you that we have the true hMGF (aka hIGF-Ec) and we have the chemical assay sheet and proof to back that up. I have attached two pictures, one of which is our chemical assay sheet with the given structure of the hMGF we had tested and the second picture attached is from Phoenix Peptides, which has the true sequence and molecular weight posted for human MGF. The reason prices were dropped on this product is because it is almost impossible to be used in that form in practice. I have studied the structure, spoken with Sigma, and spoken with Phoenix about the chemical structure of MGF and the fact that it is water soluble and the peptide just does not last. First off the temperature of the lypholized powder must be held at ~0-5*C, anything out of that range and the peptide will be degraded considerably. Secondly, the peptide when reconstituted in deionized water only lasts ~5-10 days in solution. You can dispute these claims as much as you want but until you do the research yourself, I wouldn't argue that point. Unless you plan on using these peptides in about a week then there is no point.

I understand there are studies out there conducted by Yang and Goldspink that state all kinds of miraculous claims about MGF and its ability to proliferate myoblasts and cause remarkable amounts of hypertrophy in rats. However, that is just it, the studies are done in rats. Not only that but the rats used are often lit/lit rats that don't product GH or muscular dystrophic rats that lack the ability to product IGF-1Eb (rat form MGF). These claims are outlandish and almost impossible to replicate in humans in vivo. There is also not one study conducted using exogenous MGF in vivo. Not to mention the half life of the substance has been said to be < 20 mins. based on structure (when compared to hIGF-1Ea). There are certain variations of MGF that are becoming that greatly extend the half life of MGF such as pegylated MGF that uses a peg molecule to further prevent enzyme degradation.

MGF simply doesn't work because it just isn't stable enough in its basic form and thats why our prices have been lowered.

I am posting this in defense of our company as I feel we have been unfairly addressed in the matter.

thepoopoo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c eastwood
    Hey Lion,
    Just wondering if the MGF was temperature sensitive in the powder form?

Another question for anyone with experience with MGF. Is MGF as effective at healing tendon injuries as IGF is claimed to be?

c eastwood
    No, you're better off using IGF-1 for tendons.

first off bro your fake C%A sheet clearly states that you have the same peptide MGF has us. yours states Tyr-24-Lys which means Tyr at the N-terminus and Lys at the C-terminus and 24 AA. now won't you explain to your members why you are lying to them and why dont you show everyone your peptide sequence, why? because you know it will match ours. we dropped our prices because plain MGF does not work that is why we are coming out with PEGylated-MGF.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa!

Lion, response?

Thanks very much for the info guys!

Quote Originally Posted by innovative research
    first off bro your fake C%A sheet clearly states that you have the same peptide MGF has us. yours states Tyr-24-Lys which means Tyr at the N-terminus and Lys at the C-terminus and 24 AA. now won't you explain to your members why you are lying to them and why dont you show everyone your peptide sequence, why? because you know it will match ours. we dropped our prices because plain MGF does not work that is why we are coming out with PEGylated-MGF.
    Last edited by Triposinator; 07-05-2006 at 08:40 PM.

If it doesn't work why are you selling it at all? I'm assuming you mean its just not that effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    If it doesn't work why are you selling it at all? I'm assuming you mean its just not that effective.
    You have to sell what you have left and you also have to sell towards the demand. If people want it then we will continue to sell off our stock at a discounted price. As our chemical assay sheet says above, our product is what we say it is and it meets the standards and expectations of the bodybuilding community. If you want to know why it doesn't work then read my post above with the chemical sheet and structure attached.

I posted an article a while ago on AM about why MGF is not working. We were going to stop selling it but alot of people still wanted to experiment with it so we kept it on our site but dropped the prices. We told everyone that the plain MGF will not work so we left it up to the memebers if they wanted to research with it. We were just being honest unlike alot of what companies are now doing so we left it up to the members if they still wanted to see what it would do. We are doing what other peptide companies do, have it as part of our catalog for individuals to purchase it for research but we WILL NOT proclaim it to be anything more than it actually is........incomplete without an extended release/delivery. The research is there to back MGF but this research was in support of the PEGylated and viral forms, we overlooked this in our original research so it was quickly back to the drawing board in our eyes to have the true product we were intending to put on the market.
    let me find the post.
    Last edited by innovative research; 07-05-2006 at 10:21 PM.

Mgf

I posted artical a while ago on AM about why MGF is not working and why, we was going to stop selling it but alot of people still wanted to experiment with it so we kept it on our site but dropped the prices. we told everyone that the plain MGF will not work so we left it up to the memebers if they wanted to research with it. we were just being honest unlike alot of compan'y so we left it up to the members if they still wanted to see what it would do.
    let me find the post.
    Well, you could always use the extra space in the package that I have coming from you to store more of the MGF in...........
    Last edited by Logan13; 07-05-2006 at 09:36 PM.

I would rather wait to send you the PEGylated-MGF

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Well, you could always use the extra space in the package that I have coming from you to store more of the MGF in...........

good guys

I would rather wait to send you the PEGylated-MGF
    I have always enjoyed working with you guys, I was just being cute about the extra space. Looking forward to the peg version, although I have had good luck with the previous version. I injected with enough volume and frequency that each vial only lasted 10-15 days. Hell, I went through 5 vials, have 2 more coming.

I posted artical a while ago on AM about why MGF is not working and why, we was going to stop selling it but alot of people still wanted to experiment with it so we kept it on our site but dropped the prices. we told everyone that the plain MGF will not work so we left it up to the memebers if they wanted to research with it. we were just being honest unlike alot of compan'y so we left it up to the members if they still wanted to see what it would do.
    let me find the post.
    Fair enough, I wasn't trying to dog your company, just seemed like a reasonable question to ask. I think your company is great and will continue supporting it. Looking forward to Pegylated version.

When is that coming out anyways?

We are hoping 2 more weeks.

It was a resonable question to ask and that is why we gave you a no BS answer on how we feel about current versions of MGF.

no responce from Lion???

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Interesting Thread..

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm starting to like this thread.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    ***, I am a bit confused, the sequence you posted from your Certificate of Analysis, has an NH2 at the end of the peptide sequnce, and that is not a correct sequence.

It is my understanding, and that understanding correlates with the sequence from phoenix, that the MGF peptide has no NH2 at the end, this also corelates with the sequnce you posted.

Is it possible that people did not get results from your MGF because you inputed the seqnce incorrectly, the last amino acid should be Lys in the MGF sequence, not NH2?

Maybe that is the source of the problem with your MGF?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Wiliam_WaLLace
    ***, I am a bit confused, the sequence you posted from your Certificate of Analysis, has an NH2 at the end of the peptide sequnce, and that is not a correct sequence.

It is my understanding, and that understanding correlates with the sequence from phoenix, that the MGF peptide has no NH2 at the end, this also corelates with the sequnce you posted.
    I think you're wrong. The Phoenix website has the correct sequence listed as: Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-Arg-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-Arg-Lys-NH2

http://www.phoenixpeptide.com/Catalo.../IGF-I/MGF.htm

MGF is a C-terminal amide peptide, Amide=NH2 at the C-terminal. NH2 is not an amino acid so yes the MGF still ends with Lys

Quote Originally Posted by _Wiliam_WaLLace

Is it possible that people did not get results from your MGF because you inputed the seqnce incorrectly, the last amino acid should be Lys in the MGF sequence, not NH2?

Maybe that is the source of the problem with your MGF?
    Last edited by innovative research; 07-06-2006 at 04:59 PM.

is it.....

http://www.phoenixpeptide.com/cgi-bi...e=MGF%20(Human)

or

http://www.phoenixpeptide.com/cgi-bi...roductName=MGF

You can't have it both ways. There are 2 different sequences. You posted both as they were the same. They are not .They have very different effects. I have done the research on the the research that has been done. My associates have been in direct contact with the 2 Scientists you mentioned. They both confirmed the same thing.

Guys Innovative should be commended for pushing the boundarys. I'm just not sure I trust them to get it right.....IGF_TRopin or what every it was called was not what they said it was. Case and point it was impossible to incapsulate that peptide in a lyposome. They will be allowed to answer this post on the MGF issue. Then they will say good night.

Nothing personal guys you have take some good steps with your peptides. That should be noted. This is in no way ment as bashing Innovative. 171 is brilliant if it works. It will be researched.

Lion

THis is all I have to say on the matter.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-06-2006 at 05:23 PM.

you are still not showing your sequence you are still trying to cover your ass. phoenix just forgot to put the NH2 at the end of there peptide but has you can see on the other one they have NH2 at the end. if you knew about chemistry you can see that MGF is an C-terminal amide peptide meaning NH2 at the C-terminal. here is the other secuence they have
    MGF, D-Arg14, D-Arg15, (Human) Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-
    D-Arg-D-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-Arg-Lys-NH2

MGF (Human) Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-
    Arg-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-Arg-Lys-NH2

now what are you gonna say.

drew24 is offline Banned
    lion alot of people support you arnt you going to respond

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't think he is logged on right now, when the green light is off that means nobody home lol..

Seems like a pissing match to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I don't think he is logged on right now, when the green light is off that means nobody home lol..

Seems like a pissing match to me.
    Seems like an issue that needs to be settled to me.

drew24 is offline Banned
    ya lion where are you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information