cryptkeeper is offline New Member

Question HGH fragment 177-191: any exp/ideas on dosing?

any links or info on a typical effective dosing schedule for this new peptide?

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Research was carried out indicating that between 250, 500 and 1000mcg ED, the 250mcg ED dose was the best.

In my experience of just one cycle, I would start at 100mcg ED and bump it to 150mcg and then 200mcg. It does seem to take a bit of time to start producing results. Remember, 200mcg is as much fragment as you will find in about 8iu of hGH so that is a very significant amount.

Some people recommend taking it preworkout and right before bed. At 100mcg I would take it before bed for a couple weeks, as during the first phase some people - including myself - have felt some weakness reminiscent of hypoglycemia. This however only lasted a few days and was gone afterward, leaving instead a good [subjectively perceived] surge in energy supply. Again, in my experience, this was not uniform between users.

After a couple weeks, I'd bump the daily dose to 150mcg and separate that between preworkout (30 minutes pre was good in my experience) and a night-time dose. and then again 100/100 when upping it to 200mcg.

I have used 3 vials (6mg) over 30 days and feel that there would have been greater benefit to running it longer. Perhaps 4 vials stretched over 60 days might have been MUCH better.

Thread Information