Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BigSwol is offline Associate Member

IGF1-lr3 v Hgh Question?

Bare with me fellas, I have read most of the stickeys, or I should say skimmed through them. Im still confused on injeciton schedules and proceedure with the two. Lets start with HGh, depending on dose hgh should be shot twice a day is over 4iu ed right? Timeing of injecitons morning and afternoon? Would this be set in stone, reason I ask I wake around 3:30am and leave for work, I don't return home till 3:30pm. Just wondering here. Also sub q injecitons with HGH or IM. Does it matter?

OK now for Igf1-lr3.....lets say 50mcg ed or only on work out days, what the reasoning for running dif doses as some do on Workout days vs non workout days. Is this shot IM on muscles worked or just sub q.

Sorry to be such a newb, but im trying to get my facts togather.

BigSwol

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Bare with me fellas, I have read most of the stickeys, or I should say skimmed through them. Im still confused on injeciton schedules and proceedure with the two. Lets start with HGh, depending on dose hgh should be shot twice a day is over 4iu ed right? Timeing of injecitons morning and afternoon? Would this be set in stone, reason I ask I wake around 3:30am and leave for work, I don't return home till 3:30pm. Just wondering here. Also sub q injecitons with HGH or IM. Does it matter?

OK now for Igf1-lr3.....lets say 50mcg ed or only on work out days, what the reasoning for running dif doses as some do on Workout days vs non workout days. Is this shot IM on muscles worked or just sub q.

Sorry to be such a newb, but im trying to get my facts togather.

BigSwol
    No over 4iu's split is not set in stone. There are many protocols for running hgh and this is just one of many. There are studies out there for each protocol so you may want to read a bit more to decide which one is for you. I started at 2 iu's worked my way up to 6 iu's (one shot) and now do 10 iu's before bed eod (one shot). Do it sub q.

IGF - If your just starting you want to start at 50 mcg ed. Shoot IM after workout in muscles worked and on nonworkout days shoot in the am. Most that shoot on the non workout days believe in the anti catabolic effect.

Each time you use IGF you shoot IM, or only on workout days? So then on off days are you going sub q? Another stupid ass quesiton how the hell do you shoot lats? I've got a lot to research. Thanks though bro.

BigSwol

After trying IGF-1 and MGF many times and using HGH for many years, it is clear IGF-1 is a much cheaper and effective way to use HGH

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Wow - its great that you sell it then !!!

Quote Originally Posted by steroid-peptides
    After trying IGF-1 and MGF many times and using HGH for many years, it is clear IGF-1 is a much cheaper and effective way to use HGH

Steroid -Peptides

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member

Steroid -Peptides
    I think that depends a lot on one's individual goals. You might be correct if one's only goal is bigger muscles as opposed to an overall improvement in health and longevity. I also question the cost effective argument since your igf costs twice that of some of your competitors.

I am not suggesting that IGF is "inferior" to hgh, but that they have somewhat different applications. I am certainly interested in giving igf a try once I learn enough to make it worthwhile for me. I do not see it as a replacement for hgh
    Last edited by comradebillyboy; 08-06-2006 at 12:03 PM.

Steroid -Peptides
    Although I've never used hGH, I think that the IGF/MGF combination is probably superior to it. I need to get some of the athletes I work with, who have previously used hGH, to try the IGF/MGF combo and tell me which is better.

Logically, since IGF is thought to be the mediator of hGH's anabolic effects, I don't see how hGH would be able to do as much as IGF can, anabolic-wise or strength-wise.

Very good input bros, im still researching myself beeing a total newb to the Hgh, Igf, etc. side of things. Still wondering about non workout days....does one shoot sub-q on non workout days with Igf-lr3? Heres another question im running into, shooting IM bi laterally PWO do you cut your does in 1/2? Very dumb here.....but say your shooting 50mcg in bi's....25mcg's in left and 25mcg's in right correct? Im also a math wizzard....j/k. Oh yeah found out how to hit lats with the pin, doesn't look too difficult, and on this topic of pins when using HGH, or Igf1-lr3 would you use a slin pin 1 inch?

BigSwol

Thread Information