Thread: Ghrp-6

pscarb is offline Junior Member

Ghrp-6

Can any one spread any light on this stuff as in is it worth using when you come off GH...

also does steroid -peptide deliver to the UK??

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    BUMP for some info from Steroid Profiles...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    Can any one spread any light on this stuff as in is it worth using when you come off GH...

also does steroid-peptide deliver to the UK??
    according to anthony roberts it can be used as some sort of pct after a hgh or lr3 cycle but he seems to push anything these days that is been sold by our new sponsor so how trust worthy is that.

but i think i'm gonna give it a try as it can be found for relativly low cost.

-rodge

cheers guys...

i am doing a 10month GH cycle and if this stuff is any good then i would like to come off the GH and use this to help ramp up my natty levels...

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Well if anthony roberts is correct,what was the point of 6/1 dosing? I have known a guy that has used HGH from 94,and his endocrine system is in good shape.I think the key here is to have a break,that why I cycle HGH 9 months on and have 3 months break. This is the PCT your body needs,I think Ghrp-6 could help if you cycle HGH for over a year (I know many who have been on for years) then it could act as a PCT,I would like to see a study to prove this.I would only use Ghrp-6 in one manner that I have seen, incorporate with HGH to save money,I have seen guys use 3iu jino with Ghrp-6 with good results,why spend more money on HGH? When you can save cash.
    Last edited by twiney; 08-07-2006 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    according to anthony roberts it can be used as some sort of pct after a hgh or lr3 cycle but he seems to push anything these days that is been sold by our new sponsor so how trust worthy is that.

-rodge

MR anthony roberts is a great guy,I love his books,but I disagree on some of his ideas on HGH and slin.Let me quote you from his book on slin- `Insulin is one of the most powerful anabolic agents in the world.Used properly,it can help you add weight more quickly than any other compound at your disposal.` I have used slin for years and can tell you it does nothing for size at all.His HGH dosing method of every other day was based on children.I`m an adult and nothing beats HGH each day,I been using HGH for 7 years.But roberts brings new ideas to the table which I love and respect,these things have to happen to evolve this game.I mean not all of Dan Duchaine were correct and he was a god.
    Last edited by twiney; 08-07-2006 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pscarb

also does steroid-peptide deliver to the UK??

Well on the web site it says USA only

We can go international with IGF-1 , with other peptides it's much harder. Email us, we can work something out

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    Well on the web site it says USA only
    that will be me reading with my eyes shut again

cheers for all your reply's mate very usefull

Quote Originally Posted by rodge

-rodge
    Not true. I push the things that I have either tried or researched...and if a product sucks, I've never been shy about saying so.

Below is a pic of the butter draw in my 'fridge...you'll notice that it's full of peptides, sterile water, and Bacteriostatic water. If this stuff didn't work, I wouldn't be using it. Also, my second to last e-book (I've written 2 e-books since my print book came out) is called "Beyond Steroids " and covers all the peptides and growth factors that are currently on the market (and some other stuff)....so I feel like I'm in a pretty good position to talk about Peptides, considering the fact that I wrote an entire e-book on them. My next article on Meso will also be about peptides.

Also, Several months ago, in my ******** interview, I predicted that Peptides/Growth Factors would be the latest thing....and the e-book and interview were around way before this sponsor came on to steroid .com.

In the end, remember, I do work for steroid.com....so my promoting a sponsor isn't some fiendish or underhanded plot....what you have is an employee (me) promoting a client (Steroid-Peptides). Take that for what it's worth, but remember, the ultimate proof that I believe in their products is that I use them, and have written extensively about peptides- so even if I'm an employee here, I know what I'm talking about, and actually use the product(s) in question.

I haven't promoted their Targex, you'll notice- that's because I haven't used it and haven't researched it. So there is a distinction as to what I promote, and the justification I feel I have in doing so.

I wouldn't promote something that I haven't used successfully.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ghrp-6-untitled1.jpeg  

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    GHRP-6

Growth Hormone Releasing Hexapeptide

Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Vol 80, 942-947, Copyright © 1995 by Endocrine Society

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLES

Blocked growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP-6)-induced GH secretion and absence of the synergic action of GHRP-6 plus GH-releasing hormone in patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection: evidence that GHRP- 6 main action is exerted at the hypothalamic level
    V Popovic, S Damjanovic, D Micic, M Djurovic, C Dieguez and FF Casanueva
    Institute of Endocrinology, University Clinical Center, Belgrade, Yugoslavia.

GH-releasing peptide (GHRP-6; His-D Trp-Ala-Trp-D Phe-Lys-NH2) is a synthetic compound that releases GH in a specific and dose-related manner through mechanisms and a point of action that are mostly unknown but different from those of GHRH. In man, GHRP-6 is more efficacious than GHRH, and a striking synergistic action on GH release is observed when GHRP-6 and GHRH are administered simultaneously. Based on such a synergistic action, it has been hypothesized that GHRP-6 acts through a double mechanism by actions exerted both at the pituitary and hypothalamic levels. The aim of the present study was 2-fold: 1) to further characterize the mechanism of action and synergistic effects of GHRP-6; and 2) to study its action in patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection. Twelve patients with different neuroendocrine pathologies leading to a state of hypothalamopituitary disconnection (functional stalk section) and 11 age- and sex-matched normal controls were studied. Each subject underwent 3 tests on separate occasions, being challenged with GHRH (100 micrograms, i.v.), GHRP-6 (90 micrograms, i.v.), or GHRH plus GHRP-6. GH was analyzed as the area under the curve (mean +/- SE, micrograms per L/120 min). In normal subjects GH secretion was 483.7 +/- 99.2 after GHRH, 1434.8 +/- 393.0 after GHRP-6, and 3771.5 +/- 399.6 after GHRH plus GHRP-6; the level of GH secreted after GHRH plus GHRP-6 treatment was significantly (P < 0.05) higher than after the arithmetic sum of GH levels after both compounds administered separately. In the group of patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection, the level of GH secreted after GHRH was similar to that in controls (423.4 +/- 62.8); however, a complete blockade was observed after GHRP-6 (97.3 +/- 7.9), significantly (P < 0.05) lower than after GHRH as well as lower than the GHRP-6-induced GH release in control subjects (P < 0.01). After GHRH plus GHRP-6, the patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection showed severely reduced secretion (745.3 +/- 67.6; P < 0.01 vs. controls), a value that was not significantly different from the arithmetic addition of levels produced by both compounds administered separately.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS)

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Clinical and experimental effects of growth hormone secretagogues on various organ systems.

Svensson JA, Bengtsson B.

Research Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden.

A new class of growth hormone (GH) secretagogues (GHS) has been developed. In rats, the GHS hexarelin exerts cardioprotective effects. In humans, GHS increase growth velocity in children with short stature/GH deficiency. In adults, a combined infusion of GH releasing peptide-2 and thyrotropin releasing hormone increases circulating concentrations of GH as well as that of insulin -like growth factor-I. In healthy volunteers, oral GHS administration reverses diet-induced catabolism, and in healthy obese men, oral GHS treatment increases fat-free mass. However, little is known about the possible direct effects of GHS and there are few long-term studies. Therefore, it is not yet possible to fully evaluate the use of GHS. Copyright Copyright 1999 S. Karger AG, Basel

Publication Types:
    Review

PMID: 10592439 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 on the nocturnal secretion of GH, ACTH and cortisol and on the sleep EEG in man: role of routes of administration.

Frieboes RM, Murck H, Antonijevic IA, Steiger A.

Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.

After repeated intravenous (i.v.) boluses of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) we found recently increases of growth hormone (GH), corticotropin (ACTH) and cortisol levels and of the amount of stage 2 sleep. In clinical use, oral (p.o.), intranasal (i.n.) and sublingual (s.l.) routes of administration have advantages over i.v. administration. We compared the sleep-endocrine effects of 300 microg/kg of body weight (b.w.) GHRP-6 in enteric-coated capsules given p.o. at 21.00 h and of 30 microg/kg GHRP-6 i.n. or 30 microg/kg GHRP-6 sl. given at 22.45 h in normal young male controls with placebo conditions. After GHRP-6 p.o. secretion of GH, ACTH and cortisol remained unchanged. The only effect of GHRP-6 s.l. was a trend toward an increase in GH in the first half of the night. GHRP-6 i.n. prompted a significant increase in GH concentration during the total night and a trend toward an increase in ACTH secretion during the first half of the night, whereas cortisol secretion remained unchanged. Furthermore, after GHRP-6 i.n., sleep stage 2 increased in the second half of the night by trend, and spectral analysis of total night non-rapid eye movement (REM) sleep revealed a decrease of delta power by trend. In contrast sleep stage 2 decreased during the second half of the night after GHRP-6 p.o. Our data demonstrate that GHRP-6 is capable of modulating GH and ACTH secretion as well as sleep. However, the effects depend upon dosage, duration and route of administration.

Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial

PMID: 10336729 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Thread Information