doctorpepper is offline New Member

I AM RETARDED -Forgive my ignorance

Okay...I got my IGF. I mixed it (reconstituded it) with Bacteriostatic Water. I used 1ml 100mcg of whatever you have.

So now I have on hand a 10ml solution.

I am confused about the following:

1. did i mix it right or am i screwed?
    2. what if I can not take it immediatly post workout?
    3. how do I determine what a mcg = on the insulun needle?
    4. is 50mcg per day enough?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpepper
    Okay...I got my IGF. I mixed it (reconstituded it) with Bacteriostatic Water. I used 1ml 100mcg of whatever you have.

So now I have on hand a 10ml solution.

I am confused about the following:

1. did i mix it right or am i screwed?
    2. what if I can not take it immediatly post workout?
    3. how do I determine what a mcg = on the insulun needle?
    4. is 50mcg per day enough?

Thanks

#1- yes you did it right, every ml is 100 mcg, you have 1000mcg total

#2- just take it as soon as you can and be sure to get adequate calories/carbs

#3-get a 1ml insulin syringe, if you fill it halfway that's 50mcg

#4-Yes, 50mcg/day is plenty to see good gains

if it was chinese generic igf,you ****ed up. cant add bw tp that stuff, only aa.

Ofcourse it was Chinese. But I have a second kit. I more or less asked this question before and have read other places that the water is fine. I guess that was not true.

It came with a vial of sterile water and a small vial of A. acid. Any clue how to put it together? Why is the Bac. water a bad thing??

Thanks

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorpepper
    Ofcourse it was Chinese. But I have a second kit. I more or less asked this question before and have read other places that the water is fine. I guess that was not true.

It came with a vial of sterile water and a small vial of A. acid. Any clue how to put it together? Why is the Bac. water a bad thing??

Thanks
    Ive read that the PH of the solution has to be just right, or the hormone will break down.

Okay...so I screwed the pooch. As I said...I have a second kit. Do I just mix the IGF compound with the acid and water in the amounts present in the kit? Just put it all together?

They seem to be smaller vials??

Anyone got the answer or an idea of where to look for the answer?

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Dilute the powder with the AA. I like to use 1ml of AA for the whole MG of IGF-1 since AA stings and can kill some cells. Since the bac water destroys the IGF-1 fairly quickly, you just add it to your syringe prior to injecting to make more volume and when taking the air out, you don't want to be pushing pure IGF-1 out with the air.

So there.

1ml of AA.
    50mcg will be 5iu's. Best use a 0.3cc or 0.5cc slin pin for measuring 5iu's, this is very small.
    Then when ready to inject, pull say 15iu of BW into the syringe, and then gently tap the barrel to put the bubble right under the needle and push that out. At that point there will be only BW in the needle itself, so it's no problem losing that.
    You should have about 20iu of liquid, pin 10 each side.

Oh, and even in your syringe with the BW, there should be some IGF-1 in there for perhaps up to a week. So if it is a couple days old, you might want to pin the rest. All at once or over 2 days or so...

THANK YOU so much! That is all I needed to know...and you explained in such simple terms. Dude, you are a life saver! Thanks!

themgoroth is offline New Member
    Okay maybe Dr. Pepper gets it but I dont. Can someone explain all of this in plain english? Maybe I am more retarded than the doc. I heard in another post that Bac. water is fine also???

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by themgoroth
    Okay maybe Dr. Pepper gets it but I dont. Can someone explain all of this in plain english? Maybe I am more retarded than the doc. I heard in another post that Bac. water is fine also???
    I'll see if i can find the thread on it but it doesnlt last long if you use bw.

Thread Information