Power43 is offline New Member

HGH/Insulin help

Hey Guys
    Here is what I Got. This will be my first time useing HGH and I want to try to get it right. First I want to put on more B/M so I am going to use 2-ius AM and 2-ius PM of HGH along with 500mg a w/k of Depot and 400mgs of Deca a W/K. So far I hope good. Now I mixed views for guys at the gym that have used or are use HGH that I should add insulin to add B/M. But the problem is that I train at night. So it is 7:30PM when I get home, I am in bed by 10:00PM so inslin won't work here not enough time. Can it be added at any other time? And will it work? And if so how? All advice would be a big help.

busster is offline Associate Member

Busster I am sure this woukd be a big help if I could open it can't get on the site. And thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i'm in the same boat as you, workout at night and in bed at 22:00. but this still gives me 2.5 hrs after workingout untill bed. here is what i do but remember that i've got plenty of experience with slin. pwo i take 10-15iu insulin and 2-3iu hgh both IM then immediatly have my pwo shake(50-75gram dex/8 gram bcaa's). about 15-20minutes later i have 60gram whey isolate. then around 21:00 i take some fruit and some amino tabs or again some whey iso. then just before bed 500gram cottage cheese(0%fat) and 60gram brown rice.

is this a safe protocol for a newbie>>>> NO but it works for me and as you can see i need very few carbs to prevent going hypo.

i would suggest to perhaps start using slin when you got a week off from work and can go to bed later in the evening and then see how you react to slin. but make sure always to use a short acting insulin and shoot it IM.

always keep in mind that slin can be very dangerous and thus only use it responsible.

be safe,

-rodge

rodge this has been a big help. I am trying to understand all I can about slin befor I use it or maybe not use it. Just a few questions so you mix your hgh and slin with no problems? And how much slin should I start ot with 4ius till I know how my body will react? Any other advice you can offer I will take. Thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first of all what i really meant to say is that when you got this litle time before we go to sleep, then to be safe take in enough slow digesting carbs like brown rice before bed.

i mix hgh and slin in the same pin right before i go workout.

start off at 4iu and work your way up by 1iu each time.

-rodge

Thread Information