tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

..."Low Dosage HGH....Any benifits"

I am 42 and was thinkin of using low dosage (3 IU eod) HGh to supplement my AAS cycles. I figure that it will help in other ways (protein synthesis, aging slowdown, etc).

I've read that HGH dosage amounts should be between 2-7iu per day 5/2 or 6/1 per week for 6 mths. However, i am not looking for HGH to grow muscle...but more as a health maintainance supplement and fat burner facilitator.

Would there be any benifit to running HGH at low dosages for 6 mths?

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    I am 42 and was thinkin of using low dosage (3 IU eod) HGh to supplement my AAS cycles. I figure that it will help in other ways (protein synthesis, aging slowdown, etc).

I've read that HGH dosage amounts should be between 2-7iu per day 5/2 or 6/1 per week for 6 mths. However, i am not looking for HGH to grow muscle...but more as a health maintainance supplement and fat burner facilitator.

Would there be any benifit to running HGH at low dosages for 6 mths?
    You can get benefits at this level, what are your stats now? I started using a few years ago at less than 1 iu and went up to 1.8 iu's and got good results. Of course nothing like the 10 iu's eod that I'm on now. You may also want to go with 1.5 iu's ed instead of the 3 eod. There are studies for both. Good luck.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I just started HGH. I am 36 yrs old. Started out at 2IU/day 5/2 and have worked up to 7IU/day. I felt results even with the 2IU/day, so I think you being older might get even more results.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the response.

From what i've read, it seems that dosage amounts as low as 2 ius everyday can yield results....Looking for more input...thanks again...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    2 iu's will be fine. To much hype about high dosage.

Thread Information