View Poll Results: Did you see any WEIGHT/MASS gains from IGF-1 alone ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - 0.5/1 Lbs

1 5.88%
  • Yes - 1/2 Lbs

2 11.76%
  • Yes - 3/4 Lbs

3 17.65%
  • Yes - 5 Lbs and Over

4 23.53%
  • NO weight gains at all

4 23.53%
  • Only weight/fat loss

3 17.65%
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Did you see any WEIGHT/MASS gains from IGF-1 alone ?

Did you see any WEIGHT/MASS gains from IGF-1 alone ?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm very curious about this as well. Or how about with MGF?

BUMP - need answers i plan on ordering it tommorrow (if i decide to) running it at 100mgs Mon-Friday (decent dosage) and having saturday and sunday off...im 23 by the way - Wanting to keep gians in PCT - but more than anything looking to put on around 3 lbs if possible...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nope, but i ran only 40mcg per dose.. will up to 80mcg this next time.. note, i did do all the injections in the peak of my bi.. i liked that alot..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    "sup small lad"

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    nope, but i ran only 40mcg per dose.. will up to 80mcg this next time.. note, i did do all the injections in the peak of my bi.. i liked that alot..
    Did you use it concurrently with AAS?

500mg test cyp
    500mg eq
    40mg anavar
    3iu gh 2 months before cycle and during, and after.. 6 months..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

500mg test cyp
    500mg eq
    40mg anavar
    3iu gh 2 months before cycle and during, and after.. 6 months..

Rules

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    i only saw about a pound or two gained, but i run it during PCT or while on DNP , so i dont ever expect much. I always run atleats 100mcgs daily.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I will be running it at 100mcg per day starting in a week. This will be along with:
    1400mg Test
    1000mg EQ
    700mg NPP
    40mg Halo

I will let you know how it goes.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Started this cycle 4 weeks ago and just going to be starting the GH part of it monday and the IGF in 5 weeks from then, bu ti will let you all know also...

1-23 Test Cyp 700mg/wk (800mg/wk on 16-23)
    1-8 Deca at 500mg/wk (300mg/wk 9-20)
    1-4, 24-27 Test Prop at 100mg/day
    9-20 Tren Enanthate at 500mg/wk
    4-20 EQ at 600mg/wk

HGH 9IU's/day 5 on/ 2off (3IU's 4am, 3IU's on waking, 3IU's early afternoon).
    LR3 IGF-1 100mcg/day ED PWO on 5 weeks / off 5 weeks rotating throughout the cycle.
    Humalog 10IU's workout days only PWO rotating 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off throughout (opposing weeks with LR3 IGF-1).

15-27 Proviron 100mg/day
    23-26 HCG 500IU's every 4 days
    27-31 Clomid 100mg/day
    1-31 Arimidex .25mg/day
    1-27 Nolvadex 10mg/day, 28-32 20mg/day
    1-31 B6 200mg/day
    1-31 B12 500mcg/day

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Currently running 100 mcg pwo in combination with 10 iu's hgh eod and a aas cycle which includes test e, eq and tren a. Great pump and veins popping out like crazy as fat % is approaching single digits.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spicyer
    Currently running 100 mcg pwo in combination with 10 iu's hgh eod and a aas cycle which includes test e, eq and tren a. Great pump and veins popping out like crazy as fat % is approaching single digits.
    Are you injecting in the muscle that you workout? I'm wondering if this is imperative.

im in two minds what to do then now... should i do it or forget about it - dosage il be running is 100mcg 5 days on 2 off (weekend)

Would i be better then with MGF - does this work for everyone ? why do so mnany people use IGF then if hardley any one has success with it

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never used IGF before. But Im willing to give it a try. Why are you doing a 5/2 split though. I would shoot it ed if I was you. Even GH I would do ed and never skip...i mean im no expert of course but it really makes no sense to me why you would just randomly skip 2 days. Not just talkin about you bro but in general I just dont understand the reasoning AT ALL.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i thought the same thing Bino..but i was also told that if you plan on runnign GH for a long time you need to take a month off after like 6 months on, but if you run it 5/2 then you can run it for a year straight...also i agree 110% with the IGF, it should be ran ed, and not skipped...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hell of a cycle Webb.. didn't you just recently come off a contest cycle? going back on for 6months? whoa.

U an animal.

Btw, IGF LR3 is good for one thing, fatloss and allows you to intake a few more carbs during the day and stay lean.. great on a lean bulk or contest prep.

Humungus.. no it isn't necessary.. I shoot bi's only IM.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I've only used during PCT once. I'd say gaining during PCT is unlikely.

If you're like me you'll try anythng just to hold gains - and IGF will not hurt that effort at all.

If you've just busted you ass dieting, sleeping and working out to maximize gains, its natural to try to get any edge possible during PCT. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    BUMP - need answers i plan on ordering it tommorrow (if i decide to) running it at 100mgs Mon-Friday (decent dosage) and having saturday and sunday off...im 23 by the way - Wanting to keep gians in PCT - but more than anything looking to put on around 3 lbs if possible...

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    Are you injecting in the muscle that you workout? I'm wondering if this is imperative.
    I don't know if it is imperative, but let me tell you it works. I do a lot of bi and tri shots, LOVE EM!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    but let me tell you it works. I do a lot of bi and tri shots, LOVE EM
    Are you saying you got localized growth in your bis and tris from doing IGF injections there?

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Hell of a cycle Webb.. didn't you just recently come off a contest cycle? going back on for 6months? whoa.

U an animal.

Btw, IGF LR3 is good for one thing, fatloss and allows you to intake a few more carbs during the day and stay lean.. great on a lean bulk or contest prep.

Humungus.. no it isn't necessary.. I shoot bi's only IM.
    Thanks guy's. I've been waiting for that answer. I've heard people say you must inject the muscle your training and others say it doesn't matter. I'm serious about running IGF during PCT, but am leery about shooting tri's and pecs. Would I be alright shooting just quads and glutes?

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    IGF-1 is not a mass gainer!
    There is a difference among quality lean mass and brute mass accompanied with water and fat gain.
    I am a bit surprised how some guys here do not know about IGF-1 yet, igf-1lr3 is old news ( 3 - 4 years ago )
    I see guys starting logs and so on like if it was a new drug???

C
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-07-2006 at 05:36 AM.

Bump -- results are interesting -- bring on more responses

Funny you say this, because you are one of the 2 people that said you gained 5 pounds plus.

The other was a 22 year old who just a while back was kicking around his first cycle of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    IGF-1 is not a mass gainer!C

B-U-M-P

For more results

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    I gained about 5lbs of mass off IGF-1 alone. It is difficult to gauge because results take a while to show up, although SOME immediate results occur. And on top of that you will normally lose a few lbs of fat, which was also my case. Now if you are measuring ONLY the immediate results, 5lbs is a LOT of mass off IGF-1 in the ... what... 30, 40 days that a cycle lasts... But I did this at age 36, before my first AAS cycle, and was granted with accelerated growth for months after stopping the IGF-1. This was after maxing my natural potential. Obviously you will find few people who have done this same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Funny you say this, because you are one of the 2 people that said you gained 5 pounds plus.

The other was a 22 year old who just a while back was kicking around his first cycle of anything.

What are you trying to imply? I have gained 5 pounds before but it all depends on your diet , protein intake-calorie intake plus exercise regimen. You could be shooting up 1 gram of test a week but if your diet and exercise are not in check you will not gain a pound..maybe a pound of fat weekly that is.

May I ask how old are you and what have you cycled so far?

Yeah 22 year old...I personally think a 22 year old has no business using either AAS or any other related drugs unless is an experience user/competitor.

I started juicing when I was 28 after I reach my full potential, I am 33 years old now and only use small amounts anyways. I have used IGF-1LR3 since 2004 and I never expected weight gains from it but quality lean mass plus fat burning effects and also improvement of tendons/joints.

IGF-1LR3 IS NOT NEW!

IS OLD NEWS AND THERE ARE MANYOF MANY BURIED LOGS ALL OVER THE BOARDS!

C

Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    Thanks guy's. I've been waiting for that answer. I've heard people say you must inject the muscle your training and others say it doesn't matter. I'm serious about running IGF during PCT, but am leery about shooting tri's and pecs. Would I be alright shooting just quads and glutes?

Shooting in pecs is very easy, I just started shooting in forearms and rear delts earlier this year.

You can also inject the IGF-1lr3 sub-q ED for a more systemic effect.

C

Bud, I'm not implying anything, I'm pointing out that you contradicted yourself. It is really very clear.

However since you seem curious, to me this suggests that you have trouble expressing yourself clearly, or getting your facts straight. Again I'm only suggesting this since you asked.

IGF is old news, but most logs reflect IGF in conjunction with something else, or during PCT.

I'm 50 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    What are you trying to imply?

May I ask how old are you and what have you cycled so far?

Yeah 22 year old...I personally think a 22 year old has no business using either AAS or any other related drugs unless is an experience user/competitor.

I started juicing when I was 28 after I reach my full potential, I am 33 years old now and only use small amounts anyways. I have used IGF-1LR3 since 2004 and I never expected weight gains from it but quality lean mass plus fat burning effects and also improvement of tendons/joints.

IGF-1LR3 IS NOT NEW!

IS OLD NEWS AND THERE ARE MANYOF MANY BURIED LOGS ALL OVER THE BOARDS!

C

Thread Information