chainsaw138 is offline New Member

IGF LR3 on the Anabolic Diet?

For those of you unfamiliar with the AD, it is basically a carb cycling thing. 5 or 6 days less than 30 g of CHO, then 1-2 days of carbing up. My question is would it be safe to use IGF on this diet when i'm not eating any carbs? My metabolism has shifter over to burning fat for fuel, but I'm just looking for any feedback ideas etc.

Thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tough question to answer as LR3 effects everyone differently. I for one can intake a minimal amount of carbs (more then the 30 you're intending to take) but very small amount and feel fine. I know others that need a steady flow of carbs throughout the day or else their Blood sugar begins to slightly drop. Nothing dramatic like Slin but enough to make you a bit shaky and some headaches...

If you really want to give it a shot start of sow at around 40mcg and see how you feel. Play it safe and get a BG monitor and check it out for yourself.

Good Luck buddy...

tempbrit is offline Member
    Jayhova,

Nice to see you are around still.

I have done about 5 cycles using IGF. In my case, if I don't take in sufficient carbs, I crash. And can crash quite hard. It took some experience to get it all worked out. Personally for me, it sheds bodyfat like no tomorrow. It also helped me bigtime in recovering (I like longer cycles that include Tren - so recovery can be a bear sometimes and I am on the older side of the spectrum as well).

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Tough question to answer as LR3 effects everyone differently. I for one can intake a minimal amount of carbs (more then the 30 you're intending to take) but very small amount and feel fine. I know others that need a steady flow of carbs throughout the day or else their Blood sugar begins to slightly drop. Nothing dramatic like Slin but enough to make you a bit shaky and some headaches...

If you really want to give it a shot start of sow at around 40mcg and see how you feel. Play it safe and get a BG monitor and check it out for yourself.

Good Luck buddy...
    Some of the best advice you could follow!! Glucometers and test strips aren't terribly expensive and are cheap insurance IMO.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information