Thread: T4 dosages

Maroubra is offline Junior Member

T4 dosages

Running GH at 3iu on my way to 4iu. No AAS right now, but want to maximize GH using T4. Can I get away with 100mcg or will I burn some muscle at that dose? Would 50mcg be enough? And should T4 be taken twice a day or is the half life long enough for just one dose. Thx

bump^^^anyone

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    i use 100mcg of t4 in the morning when I take my regular meds, vitamins and hgh. I don't see any adverse effects. I see my doctor in 2 weeks and will get additional blood work, will know more then.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    T4's efficacy is roughly 1/4 to that of T3, so 100mcg is effectively converted to about 25 mcg of T3 in your system, which is not considered significant in any way especially since GH tends to downgrade T3 production in your system..so you are just basically making up for it. (check out RedBaron's sticky on it, Also Anthony Roberts' sticky explaining T3 and HGH..they're both excellent and provide enormous knowledge)

So I think you're good to go (In fact, you may even consider upping it to 200mcg since 4 ius in a single shot is on the high side. But I suggest you see how you react to the lower dosage first!)

cheers

Thx for help. I have read both those posts by RB and AR. In actuality Im spiltting the Gh shots up twice daily. Im just using 100mcg t4 in the am with GH. Do I need to split the t4 dose and take with my second shot of GH or does the T4 have a long enough half life that it wont matter.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would personally split up the t4 into two timings as well.... then you dont have to worry about half-lives and all that...both the Gh and the T4 can work immediately!

Thread Information