bigputte is offline Associate Member

hGH between steroid cycles.......

Have anyone try to use low dosage of hGH between cycles of steroids ? Like this 8 weeks on steroids and then from 9-16, PCT in normal order, but together with hGH 1-2 ie/day.
    And then at week 17 start up a new 8 weeks steroid cycle.

Is it waste or good? The reson is to keep as much as possible between the cycles and as a bonus maybe get some fatloose on it to.

Any comments?

Example cycle:
    --- start steroid cycle -----------------------------
    week 1-8: 100mg/day oxymethenolone, 200mg/EOD testo prop. 10mg/dag nolvadex .

----end steroid cycle and start PCT/bridge--------------
    week 9-10: 100mg/day clomid, 750-1000ie/day pregnyl, 1-2ie/day Jinitropin. 120mcg clenbuterol , 50mcg T3
    week 11-13: 1-2ie/day Jinitropin. 20mg/day nolvadex. . 120mcg clenbuterol, 50mcg T3
    week 14-16: 1-2ie/day Jinitropin. 10mg/day nolvadex, . 120mcg clenbuterol, 50mcg T3

-----end PCT/bridge and start steroid cycle no: 2 ---------
    week 17-25: 50mg/day dianabol , 50mg/day winstrol , 200mg/EOD nandrolone phenylprop

----end steroid cycle and start PCT/bridge--------------
    week 26-7: 100mg/day clomid, 750-1000ie/day pregnyl, 1-2ie/day Jinitropin.. 120mcg clenbuterol, 50mcg T3
    week 28-30: 1-2ie/day Jinitropin. 20mg/day nolvadex, . 120mcg clenbuterol, 50mcg T3
    week 31-33: 1-2ie/day Jinitropin. 10mg/day nolvadex, . 120mcg clenbuterol, 50mcg T3

-----end PCT/bridge and start steroid cycle no: 3---------

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes it works well for staying anticatabolic and recovery but you need to run it continuously not just inbetween like you have listed, it will do little to nothing at 1-2iu/day..
    Try 4-8iu/day continuously year around.. may put a dent in your pocketbook and depending on your level of training and development may not be a great investment. To others like myself, it's worth it. What are you stats? Goals? etc

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    I have never used hGH before. And I wanted to try a low dosage and then it is also the economy, pretty expensive with hGH year around.

My stats:
    37 years old
    Training for soon 23 years
    Used steroids from I was 23-24 years old. So I am not a beginner in steroids or training.
    Currently my weight is around 165kg(fat) and 185cm tall.
    Biceps 58-59cm.

Dont have any really goals, but maybe I will try compete, depends how well my training will go in the next years. I use to have nearly always some injures.

I am just interested in practise use of hGH between steroid cycles, just for that reson to keep my results and remove some fat.

I am afraid also to use high dosage of hGH for a long time because of the risk of get a big GH-stomach. :-)

Regards Putte

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    GH gut is a myth, research it a bit and you'll come to that conclusion as well.

I'm from the U.S. so I can't figure out in my head the metric system.. how much do you weigh in lbs and how tall are you in inches? What is your current Bodyfat %?

How is your current dietary plan? Do you include cardio in your training protocol? Both these things will attribute to fatloss much more than a very low dose of GH..
    I've been on 5+ IU/day of GH for the past 10months and my waist came in at 30inches on stage.. so I'd say i've yet to see any a**ominal growth from that dosage. Eating smaller meals amongst other things help to keep the waist-line smaller.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigputte
    I have never used hGH before. And I wanted to try a low dosage and then it is also the economy, pretty expensive with hGH year around.

My stats:
    37 years old
    Training for soon 23 years
    Used steroids from I was 23-24 years old. So I am not a beginner in steroids or training.
    Currently my weight is around 165kg(fat) and 185cm tall.
    Biceps 58-59cm.

Dont have any really goals, but maybe I will try compete, depends how well my training will go in the next years. I use to have nearly always some injures.

I am just interested in practise use of hGH between steroid cycles, just for that reson to keep my results and remove some fat.

I am afraid also to use high dosage of hGH for a long time because of the risk of get a big GH-stomach. :-)

Regards Putte

Don't you have a big gut now?

If you're only using hGH between cycles (i.e. for a couple of months or so at a time), then it's more prudent to use something like IGF (I prefer it with MGF). The effects won't take as long to show up, and I think since you're really only bridging for short times between cycles, IGF is a better choice.

fred9 is offline Member
    if u cant afford hgh for that whole cycle than i would suggest igf...but i really think hgh is great when your going off cycle (so u also have used hgh for a few months)...igf is a nice add-on

Thread Information