Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post IGF-1 ec (MGF – Mechano Growth Factor)

Guys there are quite a few recent articles and studies regarding this remarkable compound called MGF. Here is a brief synopsis.

MGF: a local growth factor or a local tissue repair factor. Combining physiological and molecular biology methods have indicated how a factor expressed by stressed muscle induces local muscle fiber repair and adaptation Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) is derived from the insulin -like growth factor (IGF-I) but its sequence differs from the systemic IGF-I produced by the liver. MGF is expressed by mechanically overloaded muscle and is involved in tissue repair and adaptation. It is expressed as a pulse following muscle damage and is apparently involved in the activation of muscle satellite (stem) cells. These donate nuclei to the muscle fibers that are required for repair and for the hypertrophy processes which may have similar regulatory mechanisms.

For anyone who has additional knowledge and experience with MGF feel free to add it to this thread! MGF is now available at our store.

http://ar-r.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=118

Lion
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 12-21-2006 at 02:32 PM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    lion i got some q's

if i were to run mgf at 200mcgs ED how long would the bottle last? how many mcgs per ml basically? its only 2ml right?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1mg = 1,000mcg.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    1mg = 1,000mcg.

AG
    ok thanks. and its only 1mg....whats a good dose for this? is 200 a good starter dose?

200mcg split bilaterally is a healthy staring dose. Some prefer to start @ 120mcgs split bilaterally and work up. I'm sure others will provide their input also.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

what do you mean bilaterally. each muscle? like right and left bicep?

You got it.

AG

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    So one vial would last 5 days or thereabouts. Ouch.

Ive use it at 50 mcg a day. 200 is high

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Would this be good to use on one side if there is a size difference? My right pic is smaller than my left and I want to even them out. If I just shot this only on the right side would it help even me out?

yes its great for that

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Excellent I will have to try this then.

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    MGF exists only in skeletal muscle.

C

carter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    MGF exists only in skeletal muscle.

C

^^^^ Some may think that this is common knowledge, but i think that this is the most beneficial expression of MGF..

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So is this kind of like a spot growth factor Lion?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    So is this kind of like a spot growth factor Lion?
    its seems that its great for brining up lagging bodyparts. infact thats what i plan on using for my legs before i jump into my pre-contest diet/cycle. if i do decide to give it a go, i will keep a log with weekly pics.

-rodge

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Good Post...
    I have 2x 2mg's of MGF in 2 vials making 4mg's of MGF in total - i want to use on my arms... plan on reconstituting it with Bacteriostatic Water, plan on injecting 200mcgs in each muscle every day (400mcgs in total) - Should i just run this every day for 10 days solid ? Or should i use the first 2mg via every day for 5 days (monday-friday) - then have 2 days off (saturday and sunday) then use up the other 2mg vial of MGF for the next 5 days consecutivley (mon-fri)

How much protein do i need daily ? and do i only need HUGE amounts of protein the days i am ON the MGF - for instance if i did it monday-friday i know i would need to eat massive amounts - but on the saturday and sunday break before starting the next via on the monday would i be OK to lower the protein a little ?

grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member
    so mgf is taken with a slin pin??

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    its seems that its great for brining up lagging bodyparts. infact thats what i plan on using for my legs before i jump into my pre-contest diet/cycle. if i do decide to give it a go, i will keep a log with weekly pics.

-rodge
    Wait, i've read (from other sites) that MGF is systemic not local...so what gives?
    As a matter of fact, they suggest that MGF should be administered sub-q. What is the straight deal?

thanks,

knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Wait, i've read (from other sites) that MGF is systemic not local...so what gives?
    As a matter of fact, they suggest that MGF should be administered sub-q. What is the straight deal?

thanks,

knight1811
    they are prob talking aboutthe pegalyted version.

-rodge

appss is offline Banned
    what's the different MGF ,PEG MGF version?

block is offline Associate Member
    the peg version will last in your body for 17h or so and the regular one about 7min peg is much better

Quote Originally Posted by block
    the peg version will last in your body for 17h or so and the regular one about 7min peg is much better
    i would'nt count on it that its better. mgf is ment for localized growth and by being altered by peg. it goes systematic, sit travels trough your body and alson reaches intestines/heart. not sure on how far its effects go but i would rather see it stay localized.

-rodge

appss is offline Banned
    currently.china can only produce regular MGF.i will news here if i have found the peg version.

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    i have some chinise MGF will be trying it soon so will give back my feedback..

PEG MGF has only been claimed to be good by the people who produce it and the people on their payroll. It's total garbage, to be honest.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    i have some chinise MGF will be trying it soon so will give back my feedback..

In the UK,I have not met one person who has liked MGF,so please post your results

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    to be fair i don't know one person in the UK who has used it...

block is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    i would'nt count on it that its better. mgf is ment for localized growth and by being altered by peg. it goes systematic, sit travels trough your body and alson reaches intestines/heart. not sure on how far its effects go but i would rather see it stay localized.

-rodge

I am new to mgf and most of all this info in very new but mgf is made in the cell and there is no recptor in the body for it that I know of so I am not seeing how mgf would be getting into the cell in the first place the peg version floats around in the body for hours and the body seems to be able to use it better even though I do not know how as there are no recptors for it so untill there is more info on this shit I dont plan on useing it. igf1 has recptors and so does gh and aas and they work but then again most orals dont bind well to them so mabye the peg mgf is useing other means of action like the orals.

Quote Originally Posted by appss
    what's the different MGF ,PEG MGF version?
    Take a look at this site. Very good read.

http://flawlesstraining.com/joomla/i...d=14&Itemid=38

And give this a read also....very interesting about PEG MGF. Very interesting.

http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/05-3786fjev1

Knight1811

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Take a look at this site. Very good read.

http://flawlesstraining.com/joomla/i...d=14&Itemid=38

And give this a read also....very interesting about PEG MGF. Very interesting.

Knight1811
    But that study was done by those people funded by the Polish Academy of Sciences, not I*E employees, as refrenced in http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/05-3786fjev1, and they used peg MGF with quite good results, even though it was related to protection of neurons and not body building. As an old fart, protecting my nervous system may be even more important than bigger biceps for me.

I am tempted to try igf and mgf one of these days. They sure look interesting and promising. I'll wait and see more real world feed back from the bros here and elsewhere before I do, however.

Mach .78 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    PEG MGF has only been claimed to be good by the people who produce it and the people on their payroll. It's total garbage, to be honest.
    Have you used it or know someone who has?
    Edit: 7:41pm After reading the closed poll thread, I see that you have some credentials as far as Steroids ,etc. are concerned. Could you give me a detailed explanation as to why PEG MGF doesn't work? Wouldn't it be protected for a longer period of time in the body? I am by know means a scientist but I am curious about all of these peptides.
    Last edited by Mach .78; 10-30-2006 at 06:49 PM.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    OMFG how many times will you have to eat your words until you STFU?

Damn this kind of placebo is well worth its money.

This is gonna get funny guys.
    Last edited by ss01; 10-30-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    But that study was done by those people funded by the Polish Academy of Sciences, not I*E employees, as refrenced in http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/05-3786fjev1, and they used peg MGF with quite good results, even though it was related to protection of neurons and not body building. As an old fart, protecting my nervous system may be even more important than bigger biceps for me.

I am tempted to try igf and mgf one of these days. They sure look interesting and promising. I'll wait and see more real world feed back from the bros here and elsewhere before I do, however.

A focal point of the article is to show that if you PEGulate (if that's a word) the MGF it does not change the properties of MGF. Thus MGF when pegulated will act like MGF. And the thing about PEGulation is to extend the MGF in your system from the 7 minutes or 10 minutes to a much longer duration....i want to say 24 hours or so...can't recall off hand.

Knight1811

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    Bump for Mach .78's question...

"Could you give me a detailed explanation as to why PEG MGF doesn't work? Wouldn't it be protected for a longer period of time in the body? I am by know means a scientist but I am curious about all of these peptides."

And from myself...would you say regular MGF is effective, where the PEGylated MGF wouldn't be? Or are both "total garbage?"

A focal point of the article is to show that if you PEGulate (if that's a word) the MGF it does not change the properties of MGF. Thus MGF when pegulated will act like MGF. And the thing about PEGulation is to extend the MGF in your system from the 7 minutes or 10 minutes to a much longer duration....i want to say 24 hours or so...can't recall off hand.

Knight1811
    48 hours. A study clearly demonstrates this.
    Last edited by ss01; 10-30-2006 at 09:28 PM.

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by ss01; 10-30-2006 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Mach .78 is offline New Member
    Wow, I really didn't expect my first post would attract so much attention. I must be asking the right questions. I have no opinion on it as of yet because I haven't tried it myself. I suppose people who have used it would know whether or not it is working for them. This is now my second post. Anybody used it? Results?

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    I think we should just wait for Mr.Roberts to reply, so he can settle all the confusion about MGF....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

If you go to this article you can see it shows that MGF can be modified and work in pegulation. Might be a bit much to read.

MGF is MGF regardless. Non peg MGF that ar-r .com sells works so I wouldn't knock it around. Peg version just makes it last longer in the body. Depends on what you want to do with it in your cycle. How you want to use it with ED injections or twice a week injections. Cost effectiveness as well. By all means if it's more affordable to purchase regular MGF at 2mg's over PegMGF then that's more effective.

all peptides go through an upgrade thus the same with IGF-1lr3.
    Last edited by LuvMuhRoids; 10-31-2006 at 04:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information