Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rodge

Thread: hgh end of 2nd week at 2iu

da wiz is offline Junior Member

hgh end of 2nd week at 2iu

today is the end of week two. so far all is good. no sides. i plan to up the dose but wanted some input. i am currently
    35yrs
    5' 7" 185
    low body fat (havent measured)

my goal is to add about 10lbs of quality lean hard muscle. (wife plays a factor in how big i can get) i will add test to the cycle in a month or two at 400mg/wk.
    my question is how much and at what point would it be a good idea to start to ramp up the gh. i know its .5 a week but at what point should i start? do i want to be at my max desired iu when i start the aas? should i start to increase when i start the aas? is 4iu enough to complete my 10 lb lean mass goal?
    i have on hand
    plenty of nolva,aromisin,arimidex and hcg for pct.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    hey what mental effects are you having from 2 iu's a day? im thinking about doing around 2-4 ius for life

goose is offline Banned
    It`s best that you reach 4iu when you start your cycle.With the test and HGH,if your game is perfect,you should reach 10 pounds no problem.Remember it`s best to run HGH 6 months and above.Good luck!!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree on goose his response make sure your on desired dose before you start the test to have maximum synergie. up it by 0.5iu each week to avoid sides like cts.

@ goose: send me a larger version of your avy damn they look hot gotta love being on high test

-rodge

the plan is to run the hgh for 6 months minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by da wiz
    the plan is to run the hgh for 6 months minimum.
    great, you will see some nice changes in body composition if diet is in check. at our age hgh is a must have imo

-rodge

how much does it cost for you guys to run it for 1 month? im not gunna run a month damnit IM JUST WONDERING so i can figure out how much itll cost for a years worth. and u inject it Sub Q? like lift up skin and inject under fat

@ironaddict: NO price discussions,please.

and your correct about subq.

-rodge
    LarryDC likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    great, you will see some nice changes in body composition if diet is in check. at our age hgh is a must have imo

-rodge
    I agree, diet is very key when it comes to GH.

i have a pretty good diet. low carb high protein 4-6 meals a day.

i have a pretty good diet. low carb high protein 4-6 meals a day.
    4 meals a day i not enough, go for atleast 6 meals. low carb when trying to add lbm is'nt the way, you need carbs to workout intensive and recover fast. just avoid carbs around hgh shot and take some ala/chromiu/cinnamon.

-rodge

4 meals a day i not enough, go for atleast 6 meals. low carb when trying to add lbm is'nt the way, you need carbs to workout intensive and recover fast. just avoid carbs around hgh shot and take some ala/chromiu/cinnamon.

-rodge
    i eat carbs. just not large amounts and i try to stay away from the white ones. its hard though. i like baked potatoes and pasta.
    in the last 5 months or so i ve been able to put on about 25lbs w/o loosing anything but the water/fat i gained during an aas cycle. i have actually gained about 3-4 lbs and strength is continuing to increase as well since my cycle but at the same time the water/gut has gone away. im sure my diet is working.

znak is offline Senior Member
    i eat carbs. just not large amounts and i try to stay away from the white ones. its hard though. i like baked potatoes and pasta.
    in the last 5 months or so i ve been able to put on about 25lbs w/o loosing anything but the water/fat i gained during an aas cycle. i have actually gained about 3-4 lbs and strength is continuing to increase as well since my cycle but at the same time the water/gut has gone away. im sure my diet is working.
    The issue is not "white" carbs, but simple and complex.

You want to eat complex carbs an hour or two before a work out or you will run out of gycogen and start burning the easiest available protein source in your body- muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    The issue is not "white" carbs, but simple and complex.

You want to eat complex carbs an hour or two before a work out or you will run out of gycogen and start burning the easiest available protein source in your body- muscle.

what would be a good example of complex carbs to eat before a workout?
    i just use a weight gainer shake.

vermin is offline Member
    If your goal is just to add LBM and you want to do it via GH then a high-dose 30 day cycle is show in the literature to be the most effective way to do this - read Healy et. al. 2002. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 88(11):5221–5226. They used 0.67mg/kg-day (that's about 17IU/day for a 100kg - 220lb - male, about 14IU/day for you). Expect to have difficulty using a fork and knife, typing, etc. - and about a 10 pound gain in LBM for someone of your size.

Look at it this way - you can mess around and take that much HGH over 7 months, get "anti-aging" benefits and other stuff you seem to not need (fat loss, etc.) and maybe the muscle you want, or you can get the muscle you want by taking the all the HGH in a month.

Oh, and before folks jump in - I am not suggesting that this is the best way for him to add 10 pounds of LBM, just that given his parameters (already decided to use GH, etc.) this is the more effective way to do so. I would suggest a 5000 calorie diet and an old-fashioned hard iron routine based on the 20-squat principle as the best way to add the muscle.
    Last edited by vermin; 10-28-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    what would be a good example of complex carbs to eat before a workout?
    i just use a weight gainer shake.
    brown rice is my favorite. combined with some boiled chicken breast and some pineapple makes a hell of a musclebuilding meal imo.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    If your goal is just to add LBM and you want to do it via GH then a high-dose 30 day cycle is show in the literature to be the most effective way to do this - read Healy et. al. 2002. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 88(11):5221–5226. They used 0.67mg/kg-day (that's about 17IU/day for a 100kg - 220lb - male, about 14IU/day for you). Expect to have difficulty using a fork and knife, typing, etc. - and about a 10 pound gain in LBM for someone of your size.

Look at it this way - you can mess around and take that much HGH over 7 months, get "anti-aging" benefits and other stuff you seem to not need (fat loss, etc.) and maybe the muscle you want, or you can get the muscle you want by taking the all the HGH in a month.

Oh, and before folks jump in - I am not suggesting that this is the best way for him to add 10 pounds of LBM, just that given his parameters (already decided to use GH, etc.) this is the more effective way to do so. I would suggest a 5000 calorie diet and an old-fashioned hard iron routine based on the 20-squat principle as the best way to add the muscle.
    would there be an advantage to something like this in the middle of a 2iu 6 month cycle. like when i start the aas up the gh as stated then after bring it back down to 2iu/ day for another 2 mos.

would there be an advantage to something like this in the middle of a 2iu 6 month cycle. like when i start the aas up the gh as stated then after bring it back down to 2iu/ day for another 2 mos.
    alot of us up the hgh when they start a cycle.

-rodge

brown rice is my favorite. combined with some boiled chicken breast and some pineapple makes a hell of a musclebuilding meal imo.

-rodge
    Rodge obviously has a lot more time to cook than I do.

One of my favorites is hour before work out-- whole wheat bread with fresh ground peanut butter, banana and honey. Tastes good, plus you get all essential amino acids.

Whole wheat bagel with honey.

Rice with soy sauce. (I do a batch and refriderate it and eat it prework out for a few days.)

Spiced rice and lentil.

alot of us up the hgh when they start a cycle.

-rodge
    my question is about upping to that amount(14iu) i was planning to go up to 4iu maybe even 6iu but 14iu sounds like alot.

vermin is offline Member
    It is apples and oranges - take the 14IU for a month instead of a lesser amount for 6 months (about the same total overall) is more effective for your stated goals.

my question is about upping to that amount(14iu) i was planning to go up to 4iu maybe even 6iu but 14iu sounds like alot.
    thats up to your goals and experience.

-rodge

thats up to your goals and experience.

-rodge
    14iu??

Wiz, if you have the conditioning, need and experience to rationally use 14iu ed, you would not be asking this VERY GOOD question.

You probably are not going to be in a show next month and probably are just working on improving you physique.

Let's keep perspective.

Go slow. Be rational.

If you want to see how much hgh YOUR body can utilize at this time, up your dosage slowly. Add an iu a week and see when the sides (my issue was joints) make increasing no longer desireable.

My threshold was WAAAAY below 14 iu and I am igf-1 deficient.

well i uped the dose today to 3iu. ill probably do this for two weeks then go to 4. at that time ill start the cyp. i may go as high as 6iu but not sure if there is really a need for it. im not looking to put on huge mass. 10 lbs shouldnt be hard to accommplish.

i thought GH helped joints? why would it make them hurt?
    alos some people say GH makes them tired, when in reality i think GH gives people more energy. maybe its diferent with injecctible GH?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

-rodge
    Now that sounds yummy.. I love pineapple, and am gonna add this to my boring brown rice and chicken dish....
    thanks Rodge!

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    i agree on goose his response make sure your on desired dose before you start the test to have maximum synergie. up it by 0.5iu each week to avoid sides like cts.

@ goose: send me a larger version of your avy damn they look hot gotta love being on high test

-rodge
    Rodge, i know youre wife, so be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Rodge, i know youre wife, so be cool!
    damn you maus

@goose: change your avy back

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Now that sounds yummy.. I love pineapple, and am gonna add this to my boring brown rice and chicken dish....
    thanks Rodge!
    haha! it is. i actually had it twice yesterday and im about to have it again in about 5 minutes.

anyone wanna tell me why the fvck GH would hurt your joints? its supposed to strengthen them. and its supposed to give u energy from what i hear.

vermin is offline Member
    What do you mean by "hurt your joints"? And it makes you sleepy, like a kid and naps.

people cmplain about their joints hurting dude.

vermin is offline Member
    Tingling, like you hand/arm is asleep, numbness, carpal-tunnel like feelings - plus the swelling of the hands to the point (as others have also said) you can barely make a fist. These are potential sides from HGH, particulalry higher doses. At the same time, if you have injured joints, it can speed the healing.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    What do you mean by "hurt your joints"? And it makes you sleepy, like a kid and naps.

It makes you sleepy when you are ramping up (the first month or so), it will kill everyone's joint (make them ache) if they take enough.

I did not have any sides in my joints that I notices until I took a 12 hour international flight on hgh. My knees, which are in good shape BTW, were just screaming.

Thread Information