perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

GH and insulin resistance

It is widely accepted that a side affect of GH can be insulin resistance. How can you tell if you are suffering from this side and what negative affects does it have on the body? If one is using insulin to combat this can it be used in the long term as GH use is obviously longer than a usual slin run of 5 weeks. Opinions?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    by avoiding carbs around injection time you come along way in preventing bad issues. its from the elevated blood sugar levels for prolonged period of time(if carbs are used with it without slin) tha one would run into trouble. so as long as blood sugar stays normal you will be fine. when hgh is converted into igf-1 in the liver one will notice lowering of blood sugar and an increase in insulin sensetivety.

thats why cycling slin and lr3 alternating is a good idea as both lower bloodsugar and lr3 is even helping increasing your slin sensetivety.

plus i always recomend using ala/chromium/cinamon.

-rodge

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    when you say "run you into trouble" what sort of trouble? I am doing all the things outlined, I am just curious as to what the negative affects actually are. Thanks for the reply Rodge, as usual excellent advice!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    trouble of getting typeII diabetes, wich you often see with people who consume to many to often high glycemic carbs. constantly high bloodsugar levels will decrease your insulin sensetivety.

-rodge

vermin is offline Member
    I was under the impression that as long as your fasting sugars are OK while on, then you are OK with the HGH.

Thread Information