omni is offline New Member

Question Ripped or bloated?

I am considering an hgh cycle with the primary goal looking looking lean. I read plenty of posts about being bloated while on hgh. I also read the posts that describe the fat burning effects. Does the bloating need to go away before I can show off the fat reduction? Does anyone else find this confusing?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Water weight and fat are totally different man. Dont even worry about water weight unless it is severse or you suffer from hypertension. You cvan get rid of water very quickly.You can still look very defined when you are carrying water. Although fat does accumulate everywhere on your body you will notice that it is more heavily concetrated in your stomach area and ass/thighs in more cases but can vary a lil per person but usuall the stomach and glute areas are last to go. With water it is more of an even think "film" across your whole body including your face that jus makes you look like you are inflated a little bit with air.

Check out guys before competitions who havent lost their water yet, still have 6-packs but a lil bloated appearance.

Thread Information