InfinitiM45 is offline Banned

AAS Cycle Then HGH??

I did a whole bunch of research about back to back cycles but didn't find anything related with my question.

I"m on a 13 week cycle right now which i started a week ago. My question is after i'm done with this cycle and PCT should i start a HGH and IGF-1 cycle and throw some test and tren 4 weeks in to it?? I'm not a biggener nor a pro, but would like to see what you guys have to say about this and if anyone has do it. Technically i would be giving my body a break from AAS for about 8 weeks. 4 weeks on PCT and 4 weeks while on HGH. SO totall 8 weeks off AAS and start hgh and igf-1. Any input would be appriciated, thanks bro
    Last edited by InfinitiM45; 11-22-2006 at 05:50 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you have to give your body a bit more time then 8 weeks. i would suggest to do bloodwork 2 weeks after your pct to see were your at.

you do know that hgh must be run for atleast 6 months. so give your body the time to recover, then start a hgh cycle and after a week or 6 start a new aas cycle. let the hgh run through and past pct.

-rodge

Why dont you run the HGH through your cycle, pct and beyond? This would be the best option IMO.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Why dont you run the HGH through your cycle, pct and beyond? This would be the best option IMO.
    Your saying to just start hgh now with my currect aas cycle and keep going?? If i did that i wouldn't be able to start this proberly within a month. So by then i would be 4-5 weeks in to my aas cycle and start hgh and igf?? let me know if i got this correct. From my research i understand the other way where you start hgh then 4-6 weeks in to it start a aas cycle. Let me know and thanks bro
    Last edited by InfinitiM45; 11-22-2006 at 05:52 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I agree with the others, start GH and run it through cycle and PCT then carry on running it for a further couple of months at least.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitiM45
    Your saying to just start hgh now with my currect ass cycle and keep going?? If i did that i wouldn't be able to start this proberly within a month. So by then i would be 4-5 weeks in to my ass cycle and start hgh and igf?? let me know if i got this correct. From my research i understand the other way where you start hgh then 4-6 weeks in to it start a ass cycle. Let me know and thanks bro
    Yes start HGH asap and run it for as long as you can afford to do so, you would of been better off starting it before your cycle but its never too late IMO.
    -XL

jing jai

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    ASS cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    ASS cycle?
    LMAssO!
    -XL

jing jai

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Lol!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Run the GH for as long as you can afford it. Minimum 2ius a day 5 days on 2 off. As for aas stay off at least as long as you were on.

I just placed my order should have it within a week or so. Here is my currect AAS cycle:

Anadrol Liquid---50 MG ED---- 1-8 WK
    DBOL --------50 MG ED-----1-8 WK
    Test Ent-----600 MG EW---1-13 WK
    Deca --------400 MG EW---1-12 WK
    EQ----------500 MG EW---1-12 WK

PCT
    Clomid-------50 MG ED----14-18 WK
    Nolvadex -----50 MG ED----14-18 WK
    Letro--------.25 MG EOD--14-18 WK

Now will throw in HGH and IGF as soon as i get it....please help me get the right dosage, thanks
    HGH -I will start my HGH at 2IU a day for the 1st 4 weeks, then up it 0.5 each week until I reach 4IU/ed
    IGF-1...40mcg post workout 5/2 shot IM---for the 1st 4 weeks---then start again when??? I have 3mg of it

I also have Stanozolol 50mg Inj, should i throw it in anywhere?? I appreciate to all those that posted to this threat, any help would be great thanks
    Last edited by InfinitiM45; 11-22-2006 at 07:59 AM.

bump??

Thread Information