goldenFloyd is offline Member

T3 transition to T4 dosing protocol on GH and cycle feedback?

In light of the t4 "processing benefits" for GH, I am wondering if there are special considerations for switching from t3 to t4. I am aware of the 1:4 t3:t4 dosing ratio.

I was using 12.5mcg of t3 ed for 10 weeks thus far, no AAS, and now have a bazillion tabs of 100mcg t4. I had to pill split the 50mcg t3 4-ways to get a daily which was a pain in the ass and made me a little worried about accurate dosing.

I am thinking to take 100mcg t4 ed for the next 4 months of my GH cycle, during which I will run a 10 week cycle (andriol 1-10, dbol 1-2, var 3-10, pct 11-12). I'd end the t4 as I end the GH.

Qs:

1) should I take a break between stopping the t3 and t4 (since I've been on 12.5mcg for 10 weeks)?

2) should i avoid a t4 dosage of 100mcg / ed during the next month without AAS (I stuck to 12.5mcg t3 for this reason)

3) when i do introduce AAS in another month, should I change the dosage of t4 up again (and down again after I'm done with AAS or PCT)?

4) what's the best timing protocol for t4? All 100mcg on an empty stomach first thing in the morning?

I'm running that AAS cycle above because injected cyp and enth give me ridiculous acne and my skin has been so so good after a run with accutane a year ago and all the gh right now. I've run dbol and var before (not together and never simultaneously) with very little acne effects. Andriol, though, I've had no experience with (test is test is test though...right?).

Any input is much appreciated.

goldenFloyd is offline Member

stats

26yo, 6'0, 230#, 16%, lifting 8 years.

Waist: 39", Arms: 18", Calves: 17"

last cycle: 8 months 4iu 5/2 jinos (ran some questionable var powder which didn't do anything but aggravate my accutane-damaged lipid profile - now back to normal). This ended 11/05. The cycle before that was 8 wk 500mg/wk of test, 4wk 25mg dbol , PCT, about 3 years ago or so.

My conservative goal is 210# @ 10% by 06/07. I'd love 215# @8%.
    Most of this work will be my diet, but I am seeking your t4/t3/cycle advice for helping me achieve "the look."

I started my current 4iu/ed jinos 07/06 and added the t3 @ 12.5mcg end of 09/06. I am seriously thinking of switching to Hyge and going to 42-56iu/wk. Not sure if I want to continue ED, EOD, or 5/2. I am aware that while it probably won't impact my immediate gains, it may impact my post-cycle gh resistence and return to normal levels.

Planned 10 wks
    1-10 andriol 320mg/ed
    1-4 dbol 20mg/ed
    6-10 var 60mg/ed
    11-12 PCT
    GH/T4 before and after

Since I know that I tolerate var well (skin and gains) when it is legit (i got UK Komodos), an alternative might be just 80mg var ed for 10 weeks? That much var will probably jack my lipid profile though?

I don't have amazing lifting numbers (don't know how you all do it):

some working sets:
    flat bench: 275x6
    incline bench: 265x6 or 100db x 8
    stiff deads: 365 x 10 or 405 x 6
    bent rows: 185 x 10 or 120db x 8
    military: 225 x 6 or 100db x 6
    curls: 115 x 8 or 65db x 6 or a plate on the EZ-bar x 8

Unfortunately, I don't squat or do heavy legs anymore because of my knees... I really miss the anabolic rush of going heavy on the squats and presses.

Alright, there you have my "state of fitness" address. Constructive criticism and suggestions much appreciated.

Thread Information