Max00 is offline New Member

The effects i can expect from HGH at 22

I'm sorry about posting this here, but there is very little activity in the HGH forums and it would be great to get some help and advice.

Ok, i need to know what the realistic effects are from taking HGH at 22 years old. I'm thinking of taking jintropin for 6 months to a year, but to be clear first of all, im not going to be taking it for the purpose of increasing muscle mass. I'll be taking it for general health benefits and well being.

What i would like to do is list some of the effects associated with hgh and for you to tell me how realistic each one is and if i could expect them at all.

Thicker healthier skin
    Improved complexion
    Thicker healthier looking hair & facial hair
    Increased bone mass?
    Growth in hands/feet?
    Improved sex drive and sexual function
    Higher energy levels
    Improved mental well being.

Ok these are some of the main reasons why i would want to start HGH, could you tell me how likely this is and how many IU's each day i would have to take to achieve this? Also could you tell me how long it would have to be taken to see results similar to those above

Thanx in advance.

Bump.

Dont get much response in here anymore.
    Last edited by Max00; 12-18-2006 at 02:37 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 09:22 AM.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    It's garbage to say you won't get any effects. I think 2IU/day will get you fat loss like it did for me... it makes you feel a little better.. but I will say realistically to see satisfying results I had to use atleast 4IU/day. It's a quality you can see in your entire body although it made me bloat quite a bit. I don't think you will see any growth in your hands or feet at or under 5IU/day. Start hitting 8+ you might! In my opinion it's worth it if you can afford it. Why wait to start making permanent changes to your genetic structure to appease the jealousy of older members that didn't get the advantages we do today. I'm also 22 and can say we have nothing to be lost by taking it now and so much to gain.

Thanks, i have the exact same opinion on it all. I don't understand how people can say it would have no effect on me at all compared to if i waited until i turned 29 (and i'm not just saying that because its what i dont want to hear) do people actually believe that when they say it? I know i'm inexperienced in it all but i doubt it would have no effect wot so ever.

If i would have to take 8iu's each day to see bone growth that would be quite a lot of money but i would still consider it deffinately.
    Last edited by Max00; 12-18-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max00
    If i would have to take 8iu's each day to see bone growth that would be quite a lot of money but i would still consider it deffinately.
    Dude why would you want bone growth? Hands, Feet, + Forehead?

Snrf is offline Banned
    who doesn't want gigantic feet, hands and head? I hate wearing a normal sized cap, i want to be big all over!

jk

I ment i would want to increase my bone mass slightly like arms and wrists etc. Are you saying that it's not possible to increase bone density without growing a huge forehead and jaw or something?

My hands are also quite small to begin with btw.
    Last edited by Max00; 12-18-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah u can increase bone density w/o increasing size...i was jp

Quote Originally Posted by Max00
    I ment i would want to increase my bone mass slightly like arms and wrists etc. Are you saying that it's not possible to increase bone density without growing a huge forehead and jaw or something?

My hands are also quite small to begin with btw.
    What about the organ growth? I don't think you can actually select where you exp your bone growth at, so if your willing to gamble on a huge forehead to add some size to your hands go ahead... I've never tried GH, I'm not even too knowledgeable about it, but it seems like your not either, so whatever you do be safe and learn as much as you can before you start messing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    who doesn't want gigantic feet, hands and head? I hate wearing a normal sized cap, i want to be big all over!

jk

Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    What about the organ growth? I don't think you can actually select where you exp your bone growth at, so if your willing to gamble on a huge forehead to add some size to your hands go ahead... I've never tried GH, I'm not even too knowledgeable about it, but it seems like your not either, so whatever you do be safe and learn as much as you can before you start messing with it.
    No not too knowledgeable about it at all. Thats why im here asking these questions.

Now if only people were a little more serious about it instead of laughing at the fact i might develop a huge forehead or something lol

ecivon is offline Member
    I think you need to be careful in your thought processes here as at your age your growth plates are already fused. Taking hgh will not cause any extension of any bones but could, as a known side effect of higher doses, cause abnormal growth in extremity bones, including the forehead, called acr*****ly. Extermity bones are just that, the ends of all bones, like feet, hands, forehead, etc.

Typical doses are 4iu's ed for 6 months and some guys have done gradually increased doses of up to 8iu's ed and I've heard of some higher doses, but that is best left for another topic. Expensive stuff.

HGH, IMO, should not be done alone and should be used simultaneously with test and some guys, myself included, will use insulin , or long igf during the cycle.

But insulin is not to be taken lightly.

Why would you recommend taking test simultaneously with the hgh?

I'll most likely probably not exceed 4iu, because i wouldn't even be able to afford higher doses in the first place, but for future reference could anyone thats exceeded this dose and went up to 6 to 8 iu each day tell me wot they experienced and what the positive and negative side effects were?

P.PUMPER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrf View Post
    yeah u can increase bone density w/o increasing size...i was jp
    hey
    do aas help make bones wider without affecting bone growth on the head and jaw because i think that's just freakish!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ur growth plates may not be fused yet. If not you may grow taller. I don't think you will experience much if any feeling of well being benefits at 22. An an MRI (I think) will tell u if ur growth plates are closed/fused. If not I wood avoid any testosterone if u wanna grow taller. Test speeds the growth plate fusion process.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    hey
    do aas help make bones wider without affecting bone growth on the head and jaw because i think that's just freakish!
    Dude this post is nearly 3 years old..

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Haha, so I guess he's 25 now.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max00 View Post
    Why would you recommend taking test simultaneously with the hgh?

I'll most likely probably not exceed 4iu, because i wouldn't even be able to afford higher doses in the first place, but for future reference could anyone thats exceeded this dose and went up to 6 to 8 iu each day tell me wot they experienced and what the positive and negative side effects were?
    basically because test works really well when used in conjuntion with growth,its called synergy mate...........
    oh and this thread is just over 2 years old....
    can you try not to bump old threads please.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    hey

everyone of your posts are locked for a reason. shap up if you want to stay
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bumping old post?

JeffCollins is offline New Member
    All the effects said here is really true. There can be some side effects too.
    Mentioned here are just some of the known side effects of the undue use of HGH.
    -- Acr*****ly (as described in detail above)
    -- Premature death (in case of acr*****ly)
    -- Heart enlargement (due to prolonged use of HGH. Can't be reversed)
    -- Low blood sugar with risk of going into a diabetic coma
    -- Excessive hair growth all over the body
    -- Excessive water retention
    -- Liver damage
    -- Thyroid damage
    So you need to consult a doctor before take it.
    EDITED. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS ESPECIALLY TO SITES THAT SELL JUNK PRODUCTS.
    Last edited by PT; 01-20-2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: LINK

Hatchman33 is offline New Member
    Ok those side affects are BS! There is like a 1% chance that happens. If you stay under 5IU's the chances are slim to none. Dont taken longer than the recommended time and i would only take a cycle of this every five years. Its not a steroid that should be taken all the time!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman33 View Post
    Ok those side affects are BS! There is like a 1% chance that happens. If you stay under 5IU's the chances are slim to none. Dont taken longer than the recommended time and i would only take a cycle of this every five years. Its not a steroid that should be taken all the time!
    why are you bumping all these old threads? the OP hasn't even been here in almost a year.
    n00bs

Wow this thread is still active. I suppose it couldnt have been bumped at a better time as I'm considering taking hgh again. Reason being i now have the money in my bank account to do so compared to 3 years ago when i first posted this. I'm thinking of buying a supply of jintropin but the problem is i'm just so confused about who to trust. I was close to puttiing my trust into a particular website that seemed so legit to me until i came across another site warning that the site was a scam and was actually a direct copy of the legitimate site. How do i know that the other website claiming to be the legit manufacturer isnt also a direct copy and a scam?

Is there a legitimate Chinese site that still ship to the UK?
    Last edited by Max00; 11-12-2009 at 12:34 PM.

inevitable is offline Member
    Do not order HGH thru a website unless u know for a Fact its a 100% trusted sources site.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why are you bumping all these old threads? the OP hasn't even been here in almost a year.
    n00bs

Quote Originally Posted by Max00 View Post
    Wow this thread is still active. I suppose it couldnt have been bumped at a better time as I'm considering taking hgh again
    Big, let me introduce you to the original poster

posts per year: 10.... but still active!! haha.

Would it be possible to get some guidance towards the legitimate distributor of jintropin? what should i look out for on the website to let me know that their legit and not a scam site?

Anyone?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I actually was wondering the same thing. There are like 3 Jintropin sites...so how do you know which one is real..if any?

Thread Information