donberry427 is offline Associate Member

IGF hyperplasia...

Ok so i've now learned about IGF and its wonders of producing new muscle cells. But my question is this: If one was to train say white fast twitch muscle fibers vs the more abundant red Fibers Could you produce more of one compared to the other?

I understand how intensity allows for more receptors to become available so more IGF can be used in the trained muscle but what about the differnet types of fibers? Are they influenced as a whole? or can they be "built" individually with IGF?

No answer's? ... Not even an educated geuss?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would suspect the same function would occur, muscles stressed are the ones that are repaired, thus that is a great question..

If i ran a cycle where i shot the whole cycle in the bicep only, or in the delt only, and got results, why wouldn't it work for the fast twitch muscles??

the muscle stressed is the one that is repaired, thus if you did exercises that stressed the fast twitch muscles (which i have alot of) then those muscles would be repaired more..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks for your answer.

Thread Information