Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HGH Cycle log

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    day 48

pwo 5iu's hgh,10 iu's humalog,40mgs var,100mcgs T4

Good leg day..used the slin today so that means no nap .kinda sucks cause the slin makes me even more tired...dunno know why i did it,sometimes its just a hassle having to accomodate it into my schedule.I guess I just like doing stuff.
    I do have a cool after slin meal,wife puts some grilled talapia,steamed spinich and sticky rice in a big bowl ,pour hot sauce on it and chow down...good stuff.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Great logs Submission, thanks!!!

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    r u doing lots of cardio? or is the gh responsable for your lower bf? r u sticking with a super clean diet(from what ive read it seems to be good). how r all your joints doing any stiffness or cramping any bad sides to speak of?
    im starting next month so im tuned into all your posts..so far so good..keep up the good work

Thnks big will,As far as cardio I'm riding my dirtbike a couple of times a week other than that nothing,I will be starting to jog this week to condition myself for racing,
    My diet is not super clean all the time..It's only like that when I do my slin,other than that it's more calorie restricted and moderately clean.
    My joints are total crap but that has to do with all of my previous and current injuries,I don't get carpal anymore so i would say any effect on joints from the gh is slim to none.

I'm back ...it's been a minute since i posted and a few things have changed.

still on HGH @ 5ius ed 5/2
    100 mcgs T3 ed
    started my AAS two weeks ago:
    90 mgs test prop ed
    40 mgs NPP ed
    40 mgs winstrol (inj) ed
    40 mgs anavar ed
    .5 mgs arimidex ed

Knocked the wife up as expected on the first month/try ....thank god cause she was breaking my ballz hard about my AAS usage.

As far as gains and sides...I have no negative sides whatsoever ,my weight is up to 216 bodyfat is nil at 6% tops.
    Did a race on my dirtbike this past sunday and it took me almost 90 minutes before i had to begin pushing myself mentally and physically.This was no easy task either ...all mountain terrain and it had rained almost 3 inches 2 days before the race.
    No armpump at all for some reason ..I think it may be me skipping my AAS injections and var 24 hrs before the race.

life is a trip...i feel great but lost a shitload of money in the market this past mth,i guess u can't have it all.

congrats on the knock up...keep us updated

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn sick gains in a just a month in a half!

man this is just ****in pathetic...I added a maternity rider to my insurance back in 9/14/06 ,Wife just went and had the ultrasound yesterday and finds out we conceived around 3/02 to 3/06 ,problem here is the maternity did'nt go into effect until 3/14 and the insurance company is NOT going to cover us.
    This sucks bigtime ,as crazy as it sounds were going to have to abort a perfectly healthy baby at 6-7 wks because of the insurance and me not keeping my dick in my pants for a couple of weeks.I'm ****in miserable.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Come on man, abortion sucks, but its better for you, and the fetus. Plus...at least its good to know your a healthy reproductive man and you can always make another one!

yeah it seems I'm a little too reproductive.At least since it's under 8 weeks she can go the non-surgical route.Ive already got a little girl so it's not like were childless in the meantime

Last edited by SubmissionGrappler; 04-06-2007 at 09:56 AM.

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro just my opinion and dont take it the wrong way, but look at your beautiful daughter and thats what you are going to give away because of no insurance. Crazy in my opinion, but its just my opinion. I believe in abortion but in only extreme cases. Not in this one.

I really feel for you bro sorry. Also doctors will work with you on having the baby if you explain everything to them. To take a perfectly good life because of insurance I say **** that noise. Sorry again if you take offense.

No offense taken..I agree with everything you say but if complications with the pregnancy should arise it would be financial suicide.It has'nt been decided completely yet.I'm going with her to the doc on Monday and see what other routes are available.I owe it to the child i have not to put her future at risk too.If I knew it was only going to be 10-15k it would not be a problem but with the way they gouge you for medical costs in the usa I could be looking at 50 to 100k easy if things get a bit out of hand.All this over 1-2 weeks uuugh
    Last edited by SubmissionGrappler; 04-06-2007 at 10:32 AM.

finny is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain. You have some screwed up system in US. I'm glad in Canada things are reasonable.

Well, do some soul searching and see what you come up with. I have two boys myself and we are still trying for that third one. My wife has fibroids so that complicates things a bit. It goes to show you that maybe the second time around it won't be that easy - things change...

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    man this is just ****in pathetic...I added a maternity rider to my insurance back in 9/14/06 ,Wife just went and had the ultrasound yesterday and finds out we conceived around 3/02 to 3/06 ,problem here is the maternity did'nt go into effect until 3/14 and the insurance company is NOT going to cover us.
    This sucks bigtime ,as crazy as it sounds were going to have to abort a perfectly healthy baby at 6-7 wks because of the insurance and me not keeping my dick in my pants for a couple of weeks.I'm ****in miserable.
    hey bro u sure about your ins i have a very similar situation and although they dont cover preexisting conditions they do cover the pregnancy, and at the very least the baby which is why they cover the mother so they dont get sued, jus trying to help bro

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    One thing I'd like to add bro...

If you dont have the baby you will at some point regret it. Guaranteed
    If you do have the baby? You will never regret having him.

Well put!! Were with you bro. Just dont make any quick decisions and ascess the whole situation. You can apply for medicare maybe. Im sure there are outs and it shouldnt cost you much as you think. We do have a screwed up system I agree. Im a full time firefighter/paramedic in south fl and it still costs me 500.00 month for insurance for the family, but any illegal or welfare person gets a free ride. Sorry I went on tilt there for a second.

I'm with you all the way on the iillegal welfare bit ...I already went on that rant to my wife about it.

There is good news...I talked with a lady at the Alliance for Affordable Insurance and as it turns out she was in the same predicament just less than a year ago.
    She said since my wife is covered under a regular policy the maternity was only going to cover a "normal" birth excluding any complications ,that would be covered under the regular policy for her.
    So if complications arise I'm covered !

And as long as I let them know the minute the child is born he/she is covered at that moment.
    What I do have to pay is the doctor (which we are hoping she'll cut us some slack)
    and the hospital etc for the usage .
    As it turns out my provider Anthem is screwing us anyway and provide the worst service ever and pay for hardly anything.

We'll switch providers after he/she is born because of the pre-existing pregnancy no one new will insure us right now .

Thanks nbk,sharky,vincent,finny and Svt I really needed to vent to someone but I'm a private guy and feel better doing it on here.
    I feel like everything is gonna be fine now.At worst I'm out 10k which is a cheap price to pay for a life.
    Last edited by SubmissionGrappler; 04-06-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Good call bro!!!! You will look back in a few years at your beautiful daughter/son and say hell yea I made the right move because they will be taking care of you one day. If its a boy just name him Vincent lol !!!! jk

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Thats great news bro!!! Im glad its working out for you. Just in time for my pwo shot

hey bro we just had a baby in feb. just got all my insurance reciepts and doctor bill all that happy crap it costs about 7500$ for every thing. so i think its in ur price range!! also keep the hospital stay as short as possible that might cut some costs. we were in for a little more than two days..
    keep ur chin up!

ok things are looking good everywhere else so let me update the hgh and aas progress.

I seem to be bouncing around 215 to 218 with 5% bf .my mood is good confidence is soaring and my injured body parts seem to have miraculously healed.Sounds good huh ? I like it.
    I 'm still at 5iu's ed 5/2 off 100mcgs T4
    I've been tinkering with my aas dosages.
    100 mg test prop ed
    50 mgs NPP ed
    40 mgs var ed
    50 mgs winny ed
    i just added 50mg Primo Acetate to this as well.

some experiments...

went to 100 mgs NPP for a couple of days and it knocked my dik down so eff that.
    ironic enuf that I was getting so horny it was getting annoying but then not having it for a couple of days made me miss it. haha

Let me ask you bro when did you start to see fat loss happening at your dose? Im three weeks in right now and Im having crazy dreams morning wood and increased pumped with deep sleep though the night. The water retention is finally starting to subside now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Let me ask you bro when did you start to see fat loss happening at your dose? Im three weeks in right now and Im having crazy dreams morning wood and increased pumped with deep sleep though the night. The water retention is finally starting to subside now.
    It's really hard to say since I was messing w/my diet and took some var too in the first mth or so.According to what ive read it should be expected by mth 3. My insticts and hindsight tell me that it kicked in for me at 1.5 to 2 mths on a 7 day 5iu protocol,But this is different from what is widely believed . The spot of injection fat reduction thing has merit too imo.

Currently
    HGH 5iu 5/2off
    T4 100 mcg ed
    Prop 100 ed
    NPP 50 ed
    Winny 50 ed
    var 40 ed
    Primo Ace 50 ed
    arimidex .5 ed

219 5% bf

horrible nightsweats...impulsive,sex drive full throttle,morning wood,noon wood ,evening wood,late night wood.confidence and strength at a 9 out of 10.
    I'm wondering when the scale will stop moving up.I really don't eat the calories for these kind of gains yet they still come.It must be the hgh.
    My plans are to:
    - drop the primo for a week after a week to see how much differnce it makes
    -drop the NPP and replace it with tren ace in another mth or so
    -try to keep my mind on whats important in life other than sex

post some pics!!

3 mths of hgh ...heres a pic from last week..keep in mind I'm NOT a bodybuilder this is just a hobby of mine.So please refrain from giving me advice of what I need work on because I honestly don't care.I just want evrryone to see my results.I will try to find a pic of when i was just on aas last summer. for results comparison.

Btw I hit 222 which is 2 lbs off my heaviest weight ever.As opposed to then I don't feel musclebound and dopey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Cycle log-100_08381.jpg  

Looking great. I love the low bf.

Great log, will be making some notes as I will want to try GH next year.

Great gains bro. You know I thought it was just me but i gained also about 17lbs in about 8 weeks so far on hgh. Im taking the same calories as before and sweating like a mofo all night with morning wood that doesnt go away for about 45min. I know its the hgh for sure because this never happened like this before with just A.S. Also im pumped 24/7 even when I do cardio on the treadmill with a 5.0 incline.

Pic of my wife ...She is my image of perfection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Cycle log-ttk1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    Pic of my wife ...She is my image of perfection
    Perfect bodies, perfect couple...

Is she still competing? Any plans to continue after pregnancy?

Have a better picture of yourself, more of a full body shot - don't need to see the legs? I like your physique, just want to see a better shot. (I don't know why, but it sounds gay when I say it... )

looking ripped bro!

znak is offline Senior Member
    You both look great bro.

Congradulations on kid!

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Good thread you got going here and congrats on your gains, your kid, and your mood. Life is what you make of it and what you think it is. So much better with a great mood. I started a log of my own recently and by mistake have named it the same as yours. Sorry about that. Will try to find a way to change up the name.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Great log bro, love reading it. BTW, you both look great. Congrats.

What were you macros and total calories like during these 3 mths? Were you in deficit, maintenance, or surplus?

Thanks.

Thanks for all the nice compliments.My diet is not a planned thing for more than a couple of days at a time.I train the same way...for me it's all about how i feel and what my instincts tell me.
    Sometimes I'll train the same bodypart two days in a row,sometimes I eat crap because I feel the need for the fats.I'm not as organized as most since I don't compete.
    For now I feel great I'm steady 220 to 222 for the past few days
    still on
    5 iu hgh 5/2
    100mcg t4 ed
    40 var ed
    50 npp ed
    50 winny ed
    100 test prop ed
    50 primo ace ed
    .5 arimidex
    Ive tinkered with more or less test etc in this stack.For my body this just seems to have a good balance I have strength,endurance and sex drive which is very important,its more like sex overdrive but I really enjoy being horny cause my wife is very receptive to my advances.If I did'nt want to deal with the urge to have sex contantly I could go to 100 npp ed and the prolactin cuts my drive in half.just learnt that on this cycle.And no cabergoline does'nt seem to remedy this for me.
    in a couple more weeks I'll drop the npp and replace it with tren at 50 ed.I need to prepare mentally for that since the tren makes me kinda strange .I love/hate that stuff.I was looking at it yesterday in the light with its golden brown hue it made me want to inject it right there an then.I'm such a junkie.

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    I start my tren on week five. Reading things like this gives me the butterflies.

Ok some changes made.

For the life of me I cannot seem to make it away from 217 for the past couple of weeks but my muscle quality is still improving.I think I'm overtraining and undereating
    I dropped the primo and npp so my stack looks like this:

5 iu's hgh 5/2
    100 mcgs t4 ed
    40 mg anavar ed
    .5 mg arimidex ed
    100 mg test prop ed
    75 mgs tren ace ed
    75 mgs winny ed
    been on this a couple of days and it feels perfect not too much not too little.

I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what comes.

100 test prop ed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information