ascendant is offline Senior Member

HGH+Test : question on collagen synthesis effects

i know testosterone decreases collagen synthesis, while HGH increases collagen synthesis. now, i'm just wondering if you use a HRT dose of test (like 100mg/week) and 2iu/day of HGH, what will be more powerful, the effects on collagen inhibition by test or the increase by the HGH? just curious cause it seems like my test levels may be too low and i'm considering doing both, but at the same time i want to make sure my joints stay in good shape from the HGH. if anyone has any info that might clarify how the combo would work, please let me know.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    At an HRT dose, your connective tissue would actually increase in replication speed. If you add HGH, your joints will actually be in a very good spot to be in prime shape for any future cycles. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    At an HRT dose, your connective tissue would actually increase in replication speed. If you add HGH, your joints will actually be in a very good spot to be in prime shape for any future cycles. Good luck.
    never heard that comment i marked in bold above. i thought at any dose, test always decreased collagen syn?

can anyone else confirm what jdavis said, as i'm very interested as to whether or not i need to start taking a hrt dose of test now for the HGH to be most effective?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ygpm

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    There is a reason why bodybuilders are readily injured even though they take GH. Too much androgens can, yes, increase collagen synthesis, but structurally the synthesis is sloppy compared to low test doses or natural test levels. The structure of the synthesis is not as sound, and can break more easily. Yes, at HRT doses you should actually have a better chance at healing old injuries combined with GH or IGF-Lr3...good luck.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's a very good idea. GH will heal all your body parts.

Thread Information