donberry427 is offline Associate Member

IGF, MGF research or lack of

How many of you guys are concerned about the fact there is no research about IGF MGF long term effects?

I was reading a post about the possibilty for IGF to cause more cancer cells to be produced...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    it makes perfect sense if you already have cancer I could see it growing the cells. always get a cancer screen b4 using igf LMAO are those available

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    their is a risk of something with just about everything that is discussed on this forum bro...

just gotta be smart and not abuse anything...everything in moderation

Im aware of these risks... I was just reading other posts and was curious what everyones thoughts were on the topic

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    the same thing is said about GH and AAS

Bigjroach is offline New Member
    I agree, the thought of new advancements makes me want to try them out but with such little research... well, I think I'll hold off for a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid
    the same thing is said about GH and AAS
    Duh about GH ..........but AAS has been around for sometime and theres plenty of research about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjroach
    I agree, the thought of new advancements makes me want to try them out but with such little research... well, I think I'll hold off for a little bit.
    Thats how I feel...plus people arent getting great results with MGF like I thought they would...

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    The MGF still needs to be used from legitimate labs in kits instead of generic versions of it in one vial. Generic IGF does not compare to the kits of IGF from China according to two good bros of mine that are mods at a few forums. I would wait until MGF is produced in kits...which I actually hear is going to be pretty soon...same labs that make Getropin I believe.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    As far as the cancer goes, anything that can make cells bigger, get bigger faster, or make more cells of can pose a problem. Why do you think diets high in sugar can lead to cancer? Because the onslaught of insulin over years and years can cause certain cells to mutate and not die off like in a natural life-cycle of healthy cells.

I would say that AAS, IGF, MGF, GH and even some research chemicals can increase one's chance of having cancer if you are already prone to it. The key is to be as healthy as possible with everything else. You can't be doing a gram of test, 20 iu/wk of GH, slin, and snortin' coke on the weekends for years on end. Everyone has a vice, but you should still know that moderation is key.

monkeyboy1215 is offline Junior Member
    Has any one had any good or bad results to comment on? I think this would clear up alot of confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    The MGF still needs to be used from legitimate labs in kits instead of generic versions of it in one vial. Generic IGF does not compare to the kits of IGF from China according to two good bros of mine that are mods at a few forums. I would wait until MGF is produced in kits...which I actually hear is going to be pretty soon...same labs that make Getropin I believe.
    I will def be watching out for this.

As far as the cancer goes, anything that can make cells bigger, get bigger faster, or make more cells of can pose a problem. Why do you think diets high in sugar can lead to cancer? Because the onslaught of insulin over years and years can cause certain cells to mutate and not die off like in a natural life-cycle of healthy cells.
    True.

I would say that AAS, IGF, MGF, GH and even some research chemicals can increase one's chance of having cancer if you are already prone to it. The key is to be as healthy as possible with everything else. You can't be doing a gram of test, 20 iu/wk of GH, slin, and snortin' coke on the weekends for years on end. Everyone has a vice, but you should still know that moderation is key.
    LMFAO ..........but true

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ull/144/6/2319

read this, it links growth of prostate cancer to IGF-1 levels. the study reduced igf-1 levels by binding them. they where able to reuce the levels w/ low fat diets and excersice showing thatg once the IGF-1 was reduced the size decreased.

Thread Information