BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member

Gavin Kane GH,IGF and slin protocol?

Has anyone seen this over at PM and given it anythought? It suggests using GH and 3 times per week and shooting PWO along with slin and IGF...

I am not planning on running this cycle before i get flamed lol, just thought i would post it up here and see what various people have to say about it.

(sent in the form of private message)

To XXXXXXX

I am happy to help you out bro as it is critical to get the timing sequence down for optimal growth. I have been personally testing different protocols with igf use, having done over 20 different cycles and timing schedules. I also have a few competitive bodybuilders and test subjects off-season testing my new protocols. I have nailed down what I feel is the best protocol at this time, though everything is subject to change as I keep researching.

For now I have found that less is more. I highly recommend using a minimal schedule for all short chain sequence peptides, which include igf, insulin and even gh. I recommend using no more than 3 days per week, 2 days is fine, but no more than 3. The reason for this is that we are trying to prevent cell over-saturation and closure. All three products should be used in a similar manner.

The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Immediately post-workout inject 10-15iu of growth hormone IM, using a insulin pin and inject in any small muscle group such as delts, triceps, or biceps. Wait 20 minutes for the half-life clearance and conversion to igf to begin its sequence from the growth hormone and then inject a small dose of igf to create a synergistic super charge of the conversion process. I would recommend no more than 30mcg at this time. 10 minutes later you will take Humalog insulin only, and inject 5iu. I recommend starting with 5iu because Humalog has a very rapid onset and is easy to control with sugar. In conjunction with igf, you will be hyper-sensitive to insulin so start small and slowly work your way up to a maximum dose of 12iu post-workout. You will want to have around 80-100 grams of simple sugars such as dextrose and grape juice and an additional 60 grams of whey protein at the same time as your insulin. You will then eat another moderate glycemic index meal one hour after your high glycemic shake.

The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state.
    So there is our post-workout regime, 3 days per week. Certainly you should take more than this, shouldn’t you? For most lifters, this protocol will be sufficient for growth. For someone with at least 6 months of gh use, 5 or more cycles of insulin and who no longer responds to typical igf protocols, the following regime may be followed: In addition to the above outline post-workout method, you may add additional doses of igf as well as insulin on the same day as your post-workout injection.

I would highly recommend you take 15mcg igf an additional two times per day. By taking less igf more often you will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down-regulation. Creating a cell rich environment that saturates the cells infrequently will target massive cell proliferation. In addition you will take insulin 20 minutes after the igf on those 2 additional injections creating an anabolic rich environment that will last all day, 3 days per week.
    For a sample protocol for someone that works out after work, I would recommend you do the following: Take 15mcg upon rising in the morning, followed by 10iu Humulin R or Humalog 20 minutes later. Immediately eat a carbohydrate rich meal with quality protein and low fat such as bananas, oatmeal and egg whites.
    For lunch, take another 15mcg igf with 10iu insulin and have another moderate glycemic carbohydrate meal and protein with minimal fats. Follow the above listed pwo protocol to complete your three time injection schedule which will be used three times per week.

If you follow the outline laid out for you above to the letter, you will put on a massive amount of lean mass with a minimal amount of fat. You will need an anabolic and androgen rich environment to complete the schedule such as testosterone and tren in addition to the peptide products. T3 and T4 will not be necessary on this schedule as your thyroid levels will not be affected.

What do you guys think?

T

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sounds like a bunch of bro-logic to me. Cell over saturation and receptor down regulation from IGF?????

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    sounds like a bunch of bro-logic to me. Cell over saturation and receptor down regulation from IGF?????
    I was thinking the same, i have used IGF @ 100mcg PWO for 4 and a bit weeks and had great results so is the part on IGF cell over saturation crap?

T

sounds like it to me, even receptor down regulation with AS has been pretty much disproven. Bump for more knowledgable opinions. Im no scientist!

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    The source of this article is a very highly respected individual that has a ton of experience in this area. When Gavin recommends something everyone listens, including pro's.

well it doesnt make much sense to me.

looking back over it im quite liking the dosing shedule, might give it a run next bulk, Still would like to hear some knowledgable opinions on this cell saturation and down reg ect......

PB that would be great if you treid it out and kept a log.

Bump for AR MOD/VET

T

Sienna is offline Female Member
    I know that the last cycle A.Roberts wrote out for a few IFBB professionals was something involving GH/IGF/Insulin /MGF. I only know what I've read, and I read the book in my avatar, which is bhy AR, and all about IGF/GH.

Bump for his opinion. I think it doesn't make sense that professionals would all be listening to someone who is still in the NPC?

I have read some things from Gavin and they don't make much sense to me, but then I don't know much about how guys use this stuff. I do know that on PM and bolex, the main person who posts things by Gavin is Gavin.

This isn't the kind of protocol I have personally written out for IFBB professionals, but I'm sure the author has some kind of reasoning/logic behind it. When I wrote "Beyond Steroids " (which is my e-book on IGF/MGF/GH/Slin), I used a very different approach....after that book, however, I wrote a very long article on peptides (it's a sticky in this forum), which utilized an altogether different approach than the one I put forth in my e-book....so I mean...my ideas are always evolving. Just because I use a protocol that isn't anything like this one doesn't mean that something like this won't work at all. I just happen to use a different method and different reasoning.

I really haven't ever read anything by him, but I hope he does well with his endeavours, and continues doing what he does.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-25-2007 at 06:08 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    He seems like a knowledgeable athlete. sure does love that somatorm though

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    He seems like a knowledgeable athlete. sure does love that somatorm though
    Sure does.

I am working with an IFBB professional right now, who is in the process of giving me his unbiased feedback on his last decade of hGH use, and which brands are best.

Look for that article soon.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    AR...speaking of which GH is the best...I've been on Getropin for a short time and am getting 240 i.u.'s of Kexxing (Fitropin) which is 192aa...is there any truth that 192 is not as effective as 191aa???

I did buy your book via eltftns and am planning on using the 10mcg 3x/d of IGF (IM) to heal a nagging injury behind my right knee that has been hampering some progress as of late. I also plan on purchasing some hexarelin (as I don't want to get any bigger) to do a GH PCT and continue to help my joints out. I've benefitted a lot from your IGF/MGF/GH research a lot...keep up the good work.

You know what? I'm looking over this protocol again, and seeing that 15iu of GH/3 x week is like...45 IU of GH....almost double what most people run. And he states that thyroid levels won't be affected? How is this possible? We know that GH affects thyroid levels...and....I mean...there's CLEARLY an error in the GH protocol because he reccomends IM injections, when studies clearly show noticably greater results with Sub-Q injections.

I don't like tearing down stuff necessarily...but this protocol...I just can't say it's logical, or will work very well for anyone. Sorry.

Thread Information