caper is offline Junior Member

thinking about a HGH cycle

hey guys, im 24, 180lb, 5'7 and i have been trying to get rid of some stubborn body fat for the last year and a half

Previous cycles:
    1.) Deca /tes---built alot of muscle up
    2.) Prop/Mast--didnt do much for me but hurt like hell
    Id say 40% of the time i couldnt even get out of bed to go to work much less lift weights and cardio

So...my best bud and his 3 friends just bought a CRAP load of GHG..(10 X 10IUs) and they are trying to get me on it

Ive read the Sticky and im not sure if 10 vials is going to do anything for my body fat...im not sure how they have set up their cycle but 10vials is all i can get as they only have one kit left

my goal is that i want to shave off at least 4-6% body fat that has been very stubbron (i have decent definition and muscle size, not nearly anything close to some of you...id say below average for this site) but my main concern is FAT BURNING. I run cardio every other day, and weights almost every day for the last 2-3 years...the cardio every other day i have only started about 6 months on and off...

and I have already agreed im ready for another cycle.

Will this do anything for me??
    also, is there a change it will make me taller? im asain and pretty short =)

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I think you need a bit more research on this. 100ius will do NOTHING for you. HGH is a long term investment. At 24 your growth plates are probably fused and once that happens there is NO chance to gain height. If taken in high doses, HGH can cause bone growth.

HGH should be run for a mimimum of 6 months to see noticeable resluts. Its sounds more like you need to work on your diet

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Hgh is a slow process. Diet and Cardio Bro.

Thread Information