ascendant is offline Senior Member

hygetropin is only made by one company, right?

looking to get some of this stuff and just want to make sure it's only made by one company so i know i'm getting a good product. i've heard a lot of good things about it, even that some feel it's more effective than jin. i have the options of getting either hygetropin, fitropin (which i've never heard of but is a bit more expensive than the hyge), jintropin (which is much more expensive). i'm thinking since the hyge is the best price out of what i'm considering i'd like to go for them, but just want to make sure they're unquestionably going to be good. i know the source is legit, but i also know different kinds of HGH have different potencies and some are more effective than others. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yes, they are only made by one company. There are some good pics on the board to compare once you receive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Yes, they are only made by one company. There are some good pics on the board to compare once you receive too.
    great. thanks a lot bro, i really appreciate it and i'm psyched.

LET MY PEOPLE GROW!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hygetropin is better than jino's IMO..I put several friends on it recently and they love it way better too..

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Hygetropin is better than jino's IMO..I put several friends on it recently and they love it way better too..
    i've heard several others say the same thing. seems like jino's price doesn't reflect it's quality, eh? i wonder how they can keep the price so high on jino and still sell it?

atlas10 is offline Banned
    i used jinos for years.. then the hyges came out and ive been using them for over a year.. i get the same or better quality HGH for a fraction of the price..

Thread Information