ascendant is offline Senior Member

question about sub-q injections

i've never done sub-q before, but got some HGH and planning on taking it first thing tomorrow very early am (yes, over an hour before breakfast). now, i know the most common place to inject it is the a**ominal area, but how deep do you go? i read on one site to go just below the skin, but do they mean like literally just enough to where the tip is in the skin or basically just to make sure it stays in the fat and doesn't hit the muscle? i don't wanna go too deep but at the same time don't want to go so shallow it doesn't get properly absorbed.

also, i've heard you can spot-fat reduce by injecting your HGH in certain areas. is this true and if so, is there any areas that you should inject for any reason (less absorption, etc)?

i also just found on another website a picture of a sub-q injection where the person actually pinched the fat to pull it away from the muscle and stuck the pin in that way. is that the best way to do it?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if u go in too little then u are doing intradermal (or whatever it is called in english).. so go deep enough but not to deep.. great instructions.. i think it can be doen the way u are describing.. is it the best way, dunno..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    if u go in too little then u are doing intradermal (or whatever it is called in english).. so go deep enough but not to deep.. great instructions.. i think it can be doen the way u are describing.. is it the best way, dunno..
    thanks bro.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    bump for more opinions on this.. i am interested in well..

kevlev1 is offline Female Member
    subq injections info.pdf

Here is a more detailed look at sub-Q. I have just started my HGH injections...yesterday.

juiced up is offline New Member
    Ya i been told that you can go subq or intra musc. I normally just pinch the fat around my stomach and stick the slinpin in and inject, no problems as of yet.

Thread Information