Thread: Hgh Brands

donberry427 is offline Associate Member

Hgh Brands

I recently just searched around the internet for some prices on GH and was wondering what everyone thought...

The post I read earlier said that the Saizen brand was very nice, But im curious about Jintropin and its quality..

Why would there be such a big diff in price? this site is saying that Jintropin has is the Winner 2006 HGH Info Buyers Guide...

Needless to say I was considering A 6 month cycle with a AAS cycle but now im thinking only AAS or wait for the real MGF kits to come about...

Please reread the rules... no price talk... this is a warning to not do it again...

Thanks *admin*

Also the site says that Jintropin is more stable than Saizen...

atlas10 is offline Banned
    go with Hygetropin.. it is much better than both types of hgh u r talking about..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    please edit prices from your post.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donberry427
    I recently just searched around the internet for some prices on GH and was wondering what everyone thought...

The post I read earlier said that the Saizen brand was very nice, But im curious about Jintropin and its quality..

The site im getting my info from is saying that Jintropin is going ****** an I.U. and that Saizen is going for ***** I.U.

Why would there be such a big diff in price? this site is saying that Jintropin has is the Winner 2006 HGH Info Buyers Guide...

Needless to say I was considering A 6 month cycle with a AAS cycle but now im thinking only AAS or wait for the real MGF kits to come about...
    for starters as perfectbeast already told you, you need to edit your post and remove the prices. you might want to re-read the rules of the board too to prevent from violating the rules anymore.

since i already saw your prices though, wherever you saw those prices, they were full of crap. you should be paying a little more than 1/2 of the low end of that price for the jino and the saizen i wouldn't even think about at that price. many distributors charge ridiculous prices for HGH, which isn't necessary. the better ones compete against each other with some very reasonable prices. also, be very wary of who you buy it from and make sure to do a source check on them first, as some distributors try to pass HCG of as HGH, and at the cost of HGH, you'd be getting seriously scammed out of a lot of money.

as far as jin being the winner in the 2006 HGH Info Buyers Guide, what the hell is that? sounds like it's something that's made up. apparently whoever made that guide didn't do their research, or they were simply stating which one was purchased the most. regardless, i've heard many people not only say that hyge was better, but it's also much cheaper. as far as the big differences in prices, that does not even remotely reflect the difference in their quality. some manufacturers just charge more for their HGH just like people do in any other industry. just look at equate brand products. they're generics that have the same ingredients as leading name brands, only for substantially less. so same product, better price.

good luck to you man and again, remember to edit those prices in your post.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Thanks guys for helping with the rules... it is appreciated...

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Sorry I got here to late Admin but ill be sure to never involve prices again. The only reason I brang up the prices was becuase it was from a medical site and GH is basically legal...Once again sorry, and It wont happen again.

Also all this Gh trouble really doesnt seem worth it unless i'm 40+ years and can get a subscription... I geuss ill wait for the real MGF kits to become avail ... hopefully they wont be a pain to get ahold of

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    The chinese labs that make getropin are apparently coming very close to releasing MGF kits...

Thread Information