venomm is offline Associate Member

about hgh storage

hey guys, i order my HGH and the source says it take 6-10 days to get them..so im wandring they gonna be good when im gnna get them as i read they should be stored in cold place
    please let me know
    thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    my source send them packed in chemical ice. Hopefully yours will too

It really depends on the brand. There are some brands out there that can be at room temperature for a week, a month, and some even up to the expiration date as long as it is still in lyophillized form.

For the most part, a few days of regular temperature while shipping isn't going to hurt anything. More important is the sources handling of it BEFORE it ships. If they have kept it between 36-46 degrees from the time of manufacture to the time it ships out to you, then the few days in transit aren't going to wipe it out. If on the other hand they kept it in a unrefrigerated mini-storage, crate, warehouse or the like for many months and then shipped it to you, unless it is a very small number of brands you will end up spending a LOT for nothing ... other than some REALLY expensive protein.

venomm is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replies as now i can ask them about the storage of it and know that im getting what im paying for.

Thread Information