Thread: HGH and sleep??

sdtraining is offline New Member

Question HGH and sleep??

I started taking GH about three weeks ago and the 1st week I took 2IUs once daily 45 minutes after breakfast and the 2nd week I switch to 1.2IUs twice daily at Morning/Late afternoon. The first week of only taking 1 shot a day I started sleeping like a rock at night but after switching to 2 a day I dont sleep that well at all. It was a much sounder sleep with one a day. Should I switch back to one a day? Everyone says its best to break it up into 2 shots? Thanks for any input.

I doubt very much that it will be the HGH keeping you awake. Have you changed/added anything else to your lifestyle at all?
    -XL

jing jai

Nothing else has changed, it crossed my mind that I was overtraing, so Ive bumped up my carbs/protien and was going to ease up a bit at the gym. You dont think it has anything to do with the GH?

No, if anything the GH should help you sleep. I would'nt dwell on it too much , could just be in your head.
    -XL

jing jai

OK. I was just going to try a week of taking the 2.4 IUs in the morning to see if anything changes. Whats the most IUs I should take in 1 shot? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by sdtraining
    OK. I was just going to try a week of taking the 2.4 IUs in the morning to see if anything changes. Whats the most IUs I should take in 1 shot? Thanks again
    That totally depends on the individual. 2.4iu's is nowhere near a 'maximum' though.
    -XL

jing jai

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtraining
    I started taking GH about three weeks ago and the 1st week I took 2IUs once daily 45 minutes after breakfast and the 2nd week I switch to 1.2IUs twice daily at Morning/Late afternoon. The first week of only taking 1 shot a day I started sleeping like a rock at night but after switching to 2 a day I dont sleep that well at all. It was a much sounder sleep with one a day. Should I switch back to one a day? Everyone says its best to break it up into 2 shots? Thanks for any input.
    I would to am only if sleep was an issue. Additionally, you are doing
    a small amount just do in AM.

Wait at least an hour after eating to do GH. Then wait at least an
    hour to eat or drink. except water or coffee. I wait 90 min.

Cool thanks for the input

kburek is offline Junior Member
    Personally I think that 2,4 iu of HGH is a very low dose.Some people claim that 4 iu daily is a minimum to notice anything.Of course you can take less than that if your main aim is the fat loss

Thread Information