needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Generic HGH - What to mix with ?

Got some Genetric HGH here as well as IGF, can i mix it with Bacteriostatic water ?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    wow bro, you have 1000+ posts and you still ask a question like this??

look at redbarons igf/hgh sticky or do a search! its been discussed a million times!

IGF: USE AA (ACETIC ACID) TO RECONSTITUTE....you can only use BW if you plan to finish the vial within a few days, even still i would use AA. you may load BW into barrel to ease injection, not vial.

HGH: yes use BW.
    Last edited by plzr8; 01-26-2007 at 09:16 AM.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    wow bro, you have 1000+ posts and you still ask a question like this??

look at redbarons igf/hgh sticky or do a search! its been discussed a million times!

IGF: USE AA (ACETIC ACID) TO RECONSTITUTE....you can only use BW if you plan to finish the vial within a few days, even still i would use AA. you may load BW into barrel to ease injection, not vial.

HGH: yes use BW.
    In regards to most of my posts there all regarding STEROIDS - HGH and IGF are all kinda new areas to me... Who died and left you king DICK of the forum ?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    In regards to most of my posts there all regarding STEROIDS - HGH and IGF are all kinda new areas to me... Who died and left you king DICK of the forum ?
    1) it does not matter what your posts are about, before asking a simple question, you should still consult the sticky's and run a quick search...like i said, this has been discussed a million times

2) ive actually taken note of many of your posts in the past because they always stick out at me as ignorant and immature...if i cared enough or had the time, i would take a look at some of your recent threads and expose your these characteristics....but i dont care

3) king dick of this forum? that has a nice ring to it, thanks!

and after all is said and done....i still answered your god damn question!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop the shit.........It's kind of like I'm in seventh grade and you are
    only in the fifth grade.

Thread Information