gixxamixxa is offline New Member

Thumbs up I need info on...

a gh called reporcin or porcine somotropin i cant find any info about it. it has somethng to do with pigs can anybody help me in this field. thankyou

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH and animals, not sure if that sounds promising, good luck though.

Bump this for ya.

-Gear

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus I hope you arnt thinking of using that stuff. I just read some articles on it !!

Porcine somatropin (pST) and ractopamine are substances designed to enhance the conversion of feed to meat muscle and reduce the fat content in pigs. Currently, their use is stalled in the research stage because of some of the same concerns that have plagued the use of bovine somatropin (bST) in dairy cows.

Most certainly, none of this is something that a human would want to be toying with. In the research arena, we can get rat, pig, cow, and many other animal forms of many hormones ... but they are not for use in humans. At best it is a silly thing to do, at worst you can cause a really bad reaction and shut-down some organs and the like ... not really something to even entertain for a moment. If on the other hand you are doing animal research, there are a lot of exciting prospects being experimented with at the moment ... and porcine somatropin is just one of them.

Thread Information